Casting For The Audience Now Happening
Casting is now occurring for the show The Audience. The show which is hugely popular in the UK with the premise being one person has a dilemma to make and 50 members of the public will follow them for a week to help them make a decision.
The show is being made by Granada Media for Network TEN.
You must live in NSW.
See below for more information:
Are you or someone you know at a crossroads in life and need help to make the right decision?
- Are you looking to change your career?
- Are you wanting to start or end a relationship?
- Are you trying to figure out what you should do after graduating?
- Are you unhappy with your living arrangements or your family dynamics?
- Are you thinking about starting a family through IVF, adoption or any other fertility method?
- ANY other major issues in your life…
Granada Media want to hear from people who are looking for some objective advice to take part in a ground-breaking new series for Network Ten.
THE AUDIENCE will attempt to help people come up with solutions to their personal dilemmas and get them on the right track.
For one week, a group of people who represent a cross-section of the Australian population will try and help them work through their dilemma by offering them advice.
It’s ultimately their decision, but can the ‘wisdom of the crowd’ get their life on the right track?
This is a unique opportunity to share your story and get objective advice to help you make the right decision with whatever dilemma you’re facing.
So if you want some advice on a problem, or think you can help someone who is facing a dilemma, and are interested in finding out more:
Go to: www.theaudience.com.au
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org