Kate Ritchie To Narrate Don’t Tell The Bride

Former Home and Away actress Kate Ritchie will be the narrator for new reality show Don’t Tell The Bride. The show will be starting soon on Network TEN.

The show based on a UK format has grooms organising the weddings for their brides.

Don’t Tell the Bride features eager couples in the lead-up to their big day, with one important twist.

They are separated for the three weeks leading up to the nuptials and all the key decisions are left in the hands of the groom. He must plan the entire wedding, from the invitations to the bridesmaids’ dresses, the reception to the cake.

The bride does not see the invitation until it arrives in the mail, and apparently tries on the dress just before she walks down the aisle. She must have to give measurements ad promise not to put on or lose weight prior to her big day. Also she will see the reception for the first time with the other guests.

Sounds like the perfect stress free wedding to me, but hopefully they have cast some control freak Bridezillas to entertain the viewers.

Don’t Tell The Bride coming To Network TEN soon.

1 Culinary Boner { 07.19.12 at 4:44 pm }

I know this is superficial, but I can never quite work out whether Kate Ritchie is good looking or unattractive as she’s sort of both at the same time. Guess she’s just unique looking.

2 Chunks { 07.19.12 at 5:13 pm }

I can never see past Sally from Home and Away I’m afraid CB. I normally avoid anything to do with brides and weddings like offal but this looks potentially entertaining in an LOL kind of way.

3 Andy Pandy { 07.19.12 at 6:10 pm }

I’ve seen the UK version and its very entertaining, usually you think that the grooms will stuff up big time but somehow they seem to do a good job in the end and everything comes out all right at the end. Only once did I see a bride cry because she hated the dress her groom had chosen and she refused to wear it and had to be given another one. If they do it right it should be a winner!

4 Lebay { 07.20.12 at 6:44 am }

The grooms on the UK seem to get it together in the end, but the way they get there….. One spent a small fortune on his bucks turn and sent the bride on a budget booze up. But my FAVE was the bride who came to her reception to find a Las Vegas themed shitfight complete with hardly dressed showgirls, she was not impressed! Although on a follow up show they were still together.

5 Joseph Skyrim { 07.20.12 at 8:13 am }

Any bride who agrees to participate in this deserves what she has coming (good or bad :P).

@CB – I think she’s pretty. :)

6 alicia { 07.20.12 at 4:30 pm }

This show is hilarious. My favorite was the groom who ordered a nose shaped cake for his wedding and also arranged for the bride to sky dive to the venue.

Also the star war themed wedding which was arranged in the dining hall of a museum.

7 Dr T { 07.22.12 at 9:25 pm }

CB/chunks… obviously you haven’t seen that video…

8 Claudia White { 08.03.12 at 6:55 pm }

Can u please tell me when the next audition is on. Thank you. Claudia White

9 mick jeffery { 08.10.12 at 7:47 pm }

could you let me know when the next auditions are?

10 Reality Raver { 08.10.12 at 7:54 pm }

Mick Jeffrey – they will see what the ratings are like for this before they order another series.