Big Brother Australia – Show Tickets Now On Sale

Big Brother Australia is now getting real with tickets now on sale for the eviction shows.

Ticketek has tickets for the shows on Sunday 12 August (this must be the contestants entering the house), Tuesday 14 August, and Sunday 19 August.

The Tuesday show is an interesting one as this indicates a mid week elimination.

The Big Brother blog reveals that there will be 14 housemates, and that 25 potentials are currently in lockdown. They are in lockdown deprived of all external stimulation so by the time they get into the house they will be ready to interact.

Smart move by NINE as it means the first night’s conversation on the show won’t be whinging about NINE’s Olympic coverage.

Big Brother Website is now live.

Big Brother Australia commences Monday August 13 on NINE at 7.00pm.

1 AnonyMousse { 07.30.12 at 7:59 pm }

They’re in media lockdown during the Olympics? Isn’t that cruel and unusual punishment for most Australians?

2 Georgie { 07.30.12 at 8:25 pm }

“They are in lockdown deprived of all external stimulation so by the time they get into the house they will be ready to interact.”

Sounds like a laboratory experiment with animals.

3 brain dead dave { 07.30.12 at 8:45 pm }

If Ch9 wanted to deprive the housemates of external stimulation, it would have been much easier to just let them watch The $hire.

4 Georgie { 07.30.12 at 8:49 pm }

Lol bdd – can we assume they’ve still got the benefit of internal stimulation.

5 Polly { 07.30.12 at 9:41 pm }

Hilarious RR

6 Chookpea { 07.30.12 at 10:27 pm }

You have to PAY to go see the show??? Err…riiight.

7 sue N { 07.30.12 at 11:44 pm }

Georgie- comment 2…that’s exactly what it is/was- & I had hoped it would NEVER see the light of day again! dammit!

8 brain dead dave { 07.31.12 at 12:16 am }

I guess a turkey slap counts as ”external stimulation”, too.

9 Georgie { 07.31.12 at 12:26 am }

sue N – I thought the version using some kind of monkey or ape, that was mentioned on the blog a couple of months ago, would be more interesting to watch than the human species.

10 A.P { 07.31.12 at 10:22 am }

I went to the very last final of Big Brother with my daughter when Terry won (my daughter got free tickets, I wouldn’t pay!). It was so exciting and really interesting to see how it all works in TVland! Karl and Jackie O were really crap, only communicating with the audience when they were on air, the rest of the time kept wallking off the stage or getting make up touched up, then its all smiles again when back on air. Terry and the other contestants looked so shocked when they were told it was the very last Big Brother and it was all their fault for being too boring!
If you ask me, it was Kyle and Jackie O who ruined it! I think Sonia Kruger will do a much better job, hope so anyway, and glad they are keeping Mike Goldman!