Big Brother Australia – Everyone Has A Secret And The Housemates Are Now Selected

When Big Brother’s return to our screens was announced last year it came with the big news that each housemate was going to have a secret.

However this year there was barely a mention of it so it looked like they were burying this gimmick. However the secrets are back with the Big Brother website saying all the contestants have a secret. So obviously if you know any of them housemates and their secrets please feel free to contact me….

The website states:

I can confirm – the 14 Housemates (plus a couple of cheeky reserves) are in LOCKDOWN. And every Housemate has a SECRET. But will they be able to keep it?

The website also states the housemates are not chasing fame:

And for #ureyesonly… these people are not wannabes chasing the glow of the spotlight. They’re not entering the Big Brother House in an attempt to exit with an underwear endorsement. They’re not even signing up to open up so they can add a tick to the Bucket List. They’re competitive and their eyes are on the prize.

I am calling bollocks on that one – of course the majority are on there because of the fame.

Big Brother Australia starts on Channel NINE on Monday 13 August at 7pm.

1 A.P { 08.06.12 at 10:42 am }

They will have to make the secrets different from before to make it interesting.
They have already had the gay farmer secret, the mother and daughter secret, the twins secret, contestants keeping their occupations secret etc, so it will have to be something exciting to top those.
I just want to see ordinary people of different ages, not just models/tv wannabes.

2 JK { 08.06.12 at 12:42 pm }

The theme song reminds me of the renovators… I doubt that show will be coming back anytime soon!

3 Culinary Boner { 08.06.12 at 12:46 pm }

I’m looking forward to the small reveal on the ‘my peen’s shaped like a turnip’ secret.

4 Trent { 08.06.12 at 2:32 pm }

My all time favourite show and not one bit of me feels guilty saying that lol!
I Might even get a bottle of Moet for the launch night! ( I am forcing my housemate to get into BB) ..

He use to say that he didn’t like Survivor, Biggest Loser & The Amazing Race.. its his favourite shows now!

5 Darryl { 08.06.12 at 3:19 pm }

Aaahhhh looking forward to the return even though I know Channel 9 are going to kill it with boring people. I have already read that there is a drink limit. You know you won’t get people like Krystal, Hotdogs. you are gonig to get boring people like Trevor

6 brain dead dave { 08.06.12 at 3:49 pm }

Extra drink credits for “keeping it real” behaviour should be arranged to maintain incentive:

* showering naked ~ minimum credit 5 drinks.
* tank at Friday night games 7 drinks.
*give turkey slap 1 doz beer
* receive turkey slap 2 doz Vodka Cruiser
* consistently neglect to flush toilet( bonus if in mornings) I dozen per “incident”( beer or champagne only)
* start fight /rumor ~ maximum credit ~ slab

7 Chunks { 08.06.12 at 5:13 pm }

They’ll soon up the drink allowances if it starts to tank in the ratings because it’s boring everyone to tears.

8 Stella { 08.09.12 at 7:05 am }

After watching one of the trailers where a selection of faces pop up saying the words ‘is it me?’
I think that some of the females and males are the same person.
Basically transgender
Take a look see what you think!!’hmmm