The Shire – A Letter To Beckaa’s Father

Dear Tony,

I don’t usually give out parenting advice however I think you need some guidance on being a father. Firstly if you want your daughter Beckaa to finish University, tear up her credit card and don’t buy her a new pair of breasts.

Once she has to stand on her own two feet and wait on tables for $15 an hour she will realise that a degree is the one thing that can buy her all those things that are so important to her.

Also why are you encouraging her with her pageant dream? Simon Cowell, the judge on The X Factor, once said that parents don’t tell their kids the truth anymore and they turn up to auditions under the delusion they can sing, and are quite shocked when they receive a scathing review.  This also relevant for Beckaa as well. Your daughter is not pageant pretty and DD bra cups are not going to get her there. You are not helping her by enabling this delusion. Stop indulging her NOW.

Over the years in business you may have had seminars, or education on the appropriate way to deal and touch female employees, take some of those guidelines and use them when you are interacting with your daughter.

Also Tony I don’t usually give corporate PR advice either however I am not sure your appearance on The Shire is a positive thing for your business image or company you are a Director of. Shareholders of the company may query whether your mind is on the job especially if the share prices and dividends are not as fabulous as they think they should be.

Driving around in a limo gives the impression you are loaded, and that you might be getting paid too much. You and I know that you did not pay for that limo and that it is usually not your mode of transport but again your shareholders may not be quite as savvy about the machinations of reality TV shows.

Anyway thanks for the entertainment without you and Beckaa The Shire the plot line would be very thin indeed.

Cheers,

RR

1 Gidgit { 08.09.12 at 12:32 am }

Oh BAM! Brilliant. I just read that and nearly stood and applauded. I love it when you get ‘harsh’ and it’s Needed. Every TV review site, newspaper…everything should publish your ‘letter’ to Beckaa’s dad! Cheers my dear. Quite fantastic and so true.

2 brain dead dave { 08.09.12 at 12:38 am }

Yeah Tony, don’t pass go and don’t collect $200. Go directly to jail.

Beckaa could win a beauty pageant contest…if it was against Julie Goodwin.

3 Roscoe Dog { 08.09.12 at 12:57 am }

Haha that letter is gold. I laughed so hard I almost forgot to pour myself another glass of wine.

4 Baz { 08.09.12 at 1:24 am }

He also shouldn’t look at his daughter in a creepy way.

5 Gidgit { 08.09.12 at 2:19 am }

@Baz Oh come now, poor man can’t help it – he’s just picturing his plain heroin faced daughter in bed with him. So adorable.

6 Isabel { 08.09.12 at 6:34 am }

I watched a few minutes, thought Dear God and switched off.
How creepy was it to watch her father capitulate and agree to her doing uni part time and getting a boob job.

She is not very attractive at all ….

7 Sandy { 08.09.12 at 7:04 am }

U.G.L.Y you ain’t got no alibi -you ugly !

8 Morgan { 08.09.12 at 8:38 am }

Beckaa is completely delusional if she thinks she can be a runway model.

9 Chunks { 08.09.12 at 11:24 am }

RR there is more gold in that letter than is held by the entire Australian Olympics team.

10 Culinary Boner { 08.09.12 at 12:04 pm }

Hmmm…

Hey Tony, here’s an entirely non-PC take on your daughter’s ‘attributes’ to help put this sadly pointless quest for beauty pageantry into perspective…

faced with a gun at my head and a demand that I “get down and dirty” with either Beckaa or Octomom, I’d choose Octomom…
… without fail.

11 The Oracle { 08.09.12 at 12:25 pm }

Ah, Brain Dead..leave Julie alone( @ 2)….at least she can cook!

12 Bolders { 08.09.12 at 4:57 pm }

Plus she looks to be in her late thirties so she needs to lay off these so called improvements – because honey, ain’t no middle aged pagent queens on the catwalk.
*clicks fingers.

Yes I know. My ghetto trash talk is lame. Kind of like, Beckaa’s aspirations.

13 Reality Raver { 08.09.12 at 5:35 pm }

Bolders – your ghetto trash talk made me laugh

Thanks Gidgit, Rosco Dog and Chunks

CB – Ewww

Isabel, sandy and Morgan the up side is she has very healthy self esteem. I would love to know what Beckaa’s mother thought of all this.

14 Gidgit { 08.09.12 at 5:40 pm }

She not only looks sadly older than her age, but she looks haggered. Awful black circles under her eyes, her body is thin but not a good body…and dear god that hair – that ratty dry cheap wig looking hair. The LAST thing I’d be worried about is getting bigger boobs. No size boobs will distract away from that fugly face and hair. And it all sounds mean, but if she was a person of quality I’d be more inclined to lay off – but she’s not. She’s an egotistical delusional spoilt moron. Maybe she needs to hook up with Josh Bingle! Match made in heaven – or Cronulla.

15 Culinary Boner { 08.09.12 at 5:54 pm }

Yeah, sorry Raver.
Oh, and sorry Octomom.

16 Jason { 08.10.12 at 8:58 am }

Is there a mother? I wonder what she thinks of the whole Tony and Beckaa situation.

By the way, excellent letter, RR.

17 knowy knower { 08.10.12 at 8:27 pm }

Beckaa has a sister. Apparently invisible….or…maybe less deluded or less scarred by captain creepy.
Imagine being shareholder or worse a debtor of that company he “runs?” When they struggle to pay bills.

Shameful and moronic.

18 Subrosa { 08.10.12 at 9:58 pm }

Bravissima RR!!! Baz and Gidgit you both made me laugh so hard, it hurt. I hope Beckaaaaaaa and her daddy read this.

19 imaketheshow { 08.10.12 at 10:18 pm }

Aaahh I gotta be the one to disagree here!

Firstly – its a VERY scripted television show. Half the crap that goes on in that show is purely fictional. This story line is probably fake as well.

Secondly – if it wasn’t for Beckaa’s dad being on the show, none of us would have every wondered who this man was or what company he has. Now we are all left wondering and want to find out – pretty smart publicity move. Whether we trust his judgments (especially in a business sense) is a different story.

Thirdly – As a uni student, I see wwaayy too many students who are completely unmotivated and going to uni without any intention of going into the field they are studying in, just to appease their parents. If she wants to go pageantry, and her father is for it, let her enjoy her young life. Pageantry is a hobby like many others, I see nothing wrong with it. Yes – she is not hot, but let her realise that over time!

Fourthly – if she wants a boob job, and daddy is willing to pay, then go for it. She is consulting with the specialist, with her dad present. Maybe its difficult for us non-money-throwing-around people to understand his sentiment, but its just like when dads help with a deposit on their first house., or buy their daughters their first car. Except you cant ride fake boobs. Or maybe you can…

Im scooping my mind out of the gutter now…

20 Gidgit { 08.11.12 at 2:57 am }

@imaketheshow Nice try hon, but no deal. It’s trash, the people are awful – ‘actors’ or not, and if you don’t think ‘daddy’ is getting favours from Beckaa then I have an igloo to sell you in Africa.

21 callie { 08.11.12 at 5:52 pm }

The way he interacts with his daughter creeps me out, it really isn’t funny.

22 knowy knower { 08.11.12 at 10:24 pm }

Sorry to burst your misconception of the creepy and the daughter Mr imaketheshow but the scripting of those two, if scripted, is so much like they are in actuality that it makes me laugh.

I’ve known them for some years and they are super fakes. The company he runs into the ground has a market cap of less than 2 million bucks.

And the creep factor is not scripted, that is how he is. Yack.

23 wanna know { 08.24.12 at 10:17 am }

What company does he own?