The Amazing Race Australia – Last Three Episodes Are Must Watch TV

The Amazing Race Australia is the Grange Hermitage of Australian reality TV, but unfortunately I have been treating it like a $5.00 Cleanskin.

This show which is flawless in just about every way has been drowned out by lesser reality shows that are creating the chatter. Yes Being Lara Bingle and The Shire I am looking at you.

The last three episodes of the second series are on this week with the show down to its last five teams. Go the cheerleaders! The Alpha males, the cops, the italian sisters, and the siblings are also still racing.

It is on Channel Seven continuing tonight at 7.30pm and then on Tuesday and Wednesday night at the same time.

Watch it otherwise it won’t be renewed and it deserves to be. This is reality TV at its best.

The Amazing Race Australia on Channel Seven on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday night at 7.30pm.

1 bron { 08.13.12 at 1:41 pm }

still bummed sticky and sam are gone.

i saw paul at melbourne central last week, he stormed past me with a sour look on his face.

2 Reality Raver { 08.13.12 at 1:45 pm }

Bron – thought he would be revelling in his fame a bit more

3 PollyB { 08.13.12 at 1:45 pm }

This is so good as it is ‘reality’ tv because the producers don’t choose the eliminations. Do they?
I have missed it, and will miss it when it is gone.

4 Sioux Denim { 08.13.12 at 2:05 pm }

Whoop Whoop – go the girls! Dont mind cheer leaders or Italian sisters – either one can win IMO!

Very happy for 3 nights in a row viewing…… BB will just have to taped.

I so hope they have another series of this, as you saaid RR it really is the ‘Grange’ of Aussie shows…………..

5 Culinary Boner { 08.13.12 at 2:18 pm }

Now I’m no longer watching MCA, I’ll make the effort to watch this.
Hopefully that cougar is still running around in her stilettos?
An update on who’s left and what their chances are would be welcome.

6 Reality Raver { 08.13.12 at 2:30 pm }

CB- The cheerleaders aka the blonde girls, the alpa males, and the cops would be the front runners. The italian sisters who have bumbled along are still in it and the lebanese sister and brother probably won’t win.

7 Culinary Boner { 08.13.12 at 2:43 pm }

Thanks Raver.
Is that alpha sook one of the alpha males or is this some other team?
My memory is of an Australian-Filipino loud mouthed soft-cock who couldn’t put together a raft, nor paddle it.
I haven’t watched this show for a while and actually thought it must have finished.
I see no mention of skanky cougars in your list. More’s the pity.

8 KatInEurope { 08.13.12 at 7:02 pm }

They’ve announced on their FB page that applications are now open for series 3 WHOOP WHOOP
(sadly not open to non-Oz residents, bugger)

9 PollyB { 08.14.12 at 11:09 am }

Raver, are we getting recaps for the final 3 eps? Please :)

10 Sioux Denim { 08.14.12 at 11:23 am }

Wow – they certainly cast well in this show – even last series was great too!

Pi$$ed myself when Paul (experencied skier!) fell on the snow and then whacked Steve with his pole….they certainly caught the right moments! The ice carving was just too funny for words!

11 Reality Raver { 08.14.12 at 11:28 am }

Polly B just subbing now.

12 Sharlah { 10.15.12 at 8:16 pm }