Big Brother – The Household Budget
The housemates won their task this week, and received a $700 food budget, that is $50 each. The housemates did not think there would be any problem keeping within it.
As rumoured genius Michael said “tell us what you want”. When the groceries arrived it was revealed they had ordered $1400 worth of goods. In their shopping list were there not prices on there. Also where are they buying the groceries as it seems very expensive?
Other observations on the episode:
- Michael doesn’t like Ryan as he is too dumb;
- Michael likes Stacey, Josh like Estelle, and Bradley likes Estelle;
- Estelle said she had forgotten what she had said “as you know when your head is just empty”…..
- Angie telling Ryan that people were not “hacking” into each other when he asked her what other housemates were saying about him.
- Angie immediately “hacking” about Ryan telling her posse the conversation.
Big Brother is on GO tomorrow night at 6.00pm and then 6.30pm on NINE for the Secrets revealed show.