Big Brother Australia – Are They Lazy Gen Y’s?
There was more sauciness on the latest episode of Big Brother than on Wednesday night’s Confidential episode, with Estelle and Ryan off in the the luxury compound by themselves so there was much kissing to be done.
A few thoughts on the episode:
- The contestants had to eat chilli’s to get the prize of a day and night in the captain quarters. Ryan must not have wanted the time alone with Estelle that much as he refused to eat the chilli.
- Lucky for him Estelle was powering through and in the end won the hotdog eating competition which the last three had. Zoe and Ray were also going for the prize. Zoe was probably wanting some alone time with George.
- Speaking George he needs to perk up we have seen nothing of him.
- The captain quarters were lovely and would have been a welcome reprieve from the house.
- It appears laziness and inertia have set in as none of the housemates appear to really want to get on that bike and ride it. Chances are there will be no luxury food budget this week, unless Michael and Josh takes one for the team by doing most of it. These housemates are just reinforcing Gen Y stereotypes.
- Also what has happened to this week’s food? The housemates said they had not had a decent meal in days. Which was weird considering they had had the dinner hosted by Charne, Estelle and Layla the previous evening. Maybe the housemates need to get a bit more savvier with their food budget.
- Michael and Layla are getting close, interesting how the alleged most intelligent guy in the house is probably close to one of the dumber ones in there. Just shows girls that guys will pick looks over brains every time.
- However Estelle has done exactly the same thing. Also if the late night bitching about Ryan is correct it is his good looks that are the only thing going for him as he appears to lack brains and personality.
- The tension between Angie and Sarah continued with Angie telling Sarah not to touch her while she is offending her.
What do you think happened to the food budget? Should NINE be showing more of what is actually happening in the house instead of sanitising it?