Big Brother Australia – Nominations And No Real Surprises
There did not appear to many tears for Charne when she left but she gave a nice farewell video, except of course if you were Ryan and Bradley then it was not that great.
She basically was monosyllabic about Ryan, and she told Bradley “to be very wary of what you say and how you say it to people, as that can be detrimental.”
He was shortly going to find out just how detrimental when it came to nominations.
However before nominations Benjamin was taken into the diary room and taken to task about throwing water in Bradley’s face. He was told it was borderline aggressive behaviour and he needs to reconsider it. He appeared to acknowledge his behaviour was not good and apologised to Brad. However George revealed later the Benjamin had slapped him after they lost the secret challenges last night. Clearly Big Brother does not think that was a sign of aggression.
The George and Layla romance continues with them cosying up, it was amusing that the previous week George had thrown some nomination points her way.
Estelle was having a post-elimination show chat with Ryan and said you will either love or hate me. Estelle is a tad deluded about herself, however she also is delusional about other people as she told Big Brother that Ryan was a multi faceted.
Nominations were the same as last week, all housemates had five points to dish and they had to give a reason, and Big Brother was starting to get tough with this. Since the boys failed the secrets task they were the only ones that could be nominated.
The three boys that are up for elimination this week are Benjamin who received 17 points and Ryan and Bradley who received 16 points each. Benjamin looked shocked when he heard the news.
Who they nominated:
- Estelle gave three points for Benjamin, and two points to Michael as a strategic vote as he will “survive in the house”;
- Stacey gave Brad three points for rudness, and gave Ray two points;
- Zoe nominated Bradley for three points, and Ryan for two points;
- Sarah nominated four points to Michael and one point to Josh;
- Layla gave Ryan three points and two points for Benjamin;
- Angie gave three points to Bradley and two points to Ray;
- Josh gave Ryan three points and George two points. His rationale was they were the two that had breached the rules of the secrets. Not sure why Big Brother was querying him about this as it was a legitimate excuse, they would not have been sitting there if they had had four lives;
- Ray gave Benjamin four points, and he gave one point to Bradley;
- George gave Ben four points as he said he slapped him, and one point for Ryan due to not helping;
- Ryan gave Bradley four points and one point for Benjamin;
- Michael gave two points to Ryan and three points to Ray;
- Bradley gave three points to Ben for having had a cup of water thrown at him, and two points to Ryan; and
- Benjamin gave Ryan three points and Bradley two points.