The Voice – Sexist Questioning About Christine Aguilera

Females in the media are subjected to a lot of sexism, however this interview from so called high end publication Vanity Fair is one of the worst examples I have ever seen.

The Vanity Fair reporter, George Wayne, asked the host of The Voice, Carson Daly, whether coach of the same show Christina Aguilera “squirted when she orgasmed”!

This is outrageous and I am sure the same reporter would never dream of asking him how long he thinks Adam Levine lasts in the sexual act or how much semen there is when he orgasms.

This is what George Wayne from Vanity Fair asked:

G.W.Let’s cut to the chase: Do you think Christina Aguilera squirts when she has an orgasm?

C.D. Are you kidding me? Is that your opener? I have no idea. I can’t imagine the thought. I mean, really.

G.W.I mean, clearly—just look at the outfits she chooses to wear onstage. Tell that girl to put some clothes on! I believe that is a rational question to ask you. I know it is a bit off-piste.

C.D. Yes, it is. I will say she does have a lot of people on her team, a whole entourage to help her, and she knows what she is doing. Oh boy, I love you. You are the best. You are so great—just the best. Despite your asinine question about Christina, it is still a pleasure to be here with you.

Quite frankly Carson Daly should have walked out of then and there. Also Vanity Fair would see itself as a high end publication, clearly not anymore.

Can you think of any other interviewer who have asked an obnoxious and sexist question like this?

1 Culinary Boner { 08.27.12 at 12:09 pm }

All I know, Raver, is that this’ll give you the ‘squirts’ – http://findingmymojo.com/shake-that-booty/

2 Reality Raver { 08.27.12 at 12:22 pm }

CB – I thought you might comment on this post.

3 A.P { 08.27.12 at 12:31 pm }

This interviewer should try asking Tom Cruise a question like that who would have told him to “Put your manners back in”
Totally rude interviewer who had no business asking that if you ask me.

4 Georgie { 08.27.12 at 12:42 pm }

All talk usually means no action.

5 brain dead dave { 08.27.12 at 1:18 pm }

Vanity Unfair.

6 Culinary Boner { 08.27.12 at 1:44 pm }

Back to reality, at least we now know that Samantha Brick squirts…
..lavender oil on her hubby’s fat noggin (the lucky bugger)

7 Cookie { 08.27.12 at 5:52 pm }

What!? Who the hell asks questions like that in a professional interview. Disgraceful.

8 Ari { 08.27.12 at 6:36 pm }

An interview in very bad taste, unlike Vanity Fair. Otherwise, what do you expect from most magazines like Rolling Stone, etc. Except, some questions which can appear quite controversial hardly get any negative attention (only things that are against women or minorities usually get media attention).

It isn’t as bad as this FEMALE Millionaire show host in the USA who practically OBJECTIFIED, FLIRTED, HIT ON and continuously PASSED SEXUAL INNUENDOS on LIVE TELEVISION to a male contestant. Typical how this I’m about to show you HARDLY got any controversy no media time. If this was the other way around and it was a male show host doing the exact same things to a woman, that host would be fired.

9 Fifette { 08.27.12 at 9:26 pm }

Well there goes the neighbourhood. Now I know what my Yr8 boys have been reading. It seems VannyUnfair are trying to attract a younger audience and perhaps GW should lay off the coke.

10 smauge { 08.28.12 at 6:35 pm }

If I was Xtina, I’d be suing. Carson Daly was clearly taken aback by the question and handled it as delicately as he could have on the spot IMHO. Wow. Just wow.

11 smauge { 08.28.12 at 6:41 pm }

I just watched the Millionaire clip. Definite sexual harassment going on there. Cringeworthy.