Big Brother Australia – The Post Elimination Fallout

The post elimination fallout was predictable with Bradley in tears, Benjamin thinking everyone hated him, and Ryan just not computing it at all.

Other then that it was all pretty smooth. The main problem for the housemates is they are bored, and that makes them a little boring. In fact Ryan is the worst as he can’t even follow conversations. When Estelle was telling George that she loved how everyone was going slightly stir crazy, and how they were all behaving in the house he just sat there looking like he had no idea what they were going on about.

The task this week is a Yes challenge where they must say yes to everything Big Brother asks they are only allowed to say no three times. Ray managed to get two meals made for him, though he puked the last one up because it was too much.

George said no to having his dreadlocks cut off, but for all the other challenges they said yes.

Sarah received a letter from her boyfriend and Josh read it out. However what was interesting that Ray and Ryan don’t like her because she is nice all the time. Note to future contestants going into the Big Brother house don’t be too chirpy.

Estelle and Ryan must be wondering if their nominations came about because they were sleeping together as tonight they went to separate beds or maybe the romance is dying. If so Estelle will be hoping he is evicted this Sunday.

1 A.P { 08.29.12 at 8:08 am }

I was kind of hoping that George would get the dreadlocks cut off because I wanted to see how he looked!
Sarah didn’t seem all that upset about the letter from her boyfriend being shredded, looked like she was just acting well.
How come Ray was the one to get the meals cooked for him, is he BB’s pet?
I wish most of these people would get evicted in favour of new, older, more interesting housemates, but I guess we’re stuck with these ones!

2 Stacey { 08.29.12 at 9:17 am }

AP – Me too! I really wanted George to cut the dreads off!

Last nights episode was fun. I laughed my head off when Ray chundered. He’s a douche. I can’t decide if I like Sarah, sometimes she is so irritating. And everyone lets get rid of Ryan!

3 Ari { 08.29.12 at 10:21 am }

Let’s get rid of Ryan!
Oh and I love Ray. He’s pretty hot actually.

4 Sioux Denim { 08.29.12 at 10:59 am }

Yeah – why did Ray get the food – did I miss something…..

George didnt look too worried at first saying ‘yes’ to the dreads going – personally I think he would look better without them!

5 brain dead dave { 08.29.12 at 11:10 am }

Re why did Ray get the food, I think BB decided that since Ray is so full of $hit, anyway, a little more wouldn’t hurt.

6 Sandy { 08.29.12 at 2:29 pm }

Reading the live updates, so much more fun stuff seems to be happening than they are showing. Needs better editing I think

7 bron { 08.29.12 at 2:46 pm }

i can’t believe ryan has 18 votes in this poll. who is voting for this idiot and why.

8 A.P { 08.29.12 at 4:24 pm }

Probably young girls BRON,who like to keep the “hot guys” in. Hopefully the more interesting and entertaining housemates will stay.
Can’t wait until they can vote for anyone in the house, not just the guys, in fact, I’d probably get rid of everyone except Brad, Ben,George, Layla, Zoe and Michael. The rest are boring!

9 brain dead dave { 08.29.12 at 4:51 pm }

$piritual Sarah’s boyfriend is probably having a bad day, what with him writing her the funky love letter then finding out she’s been nibbling on the ear of the dreadlocked millionaire.