Big Brother – Is George Going To Turn Into A Cad?
George popularity is going to go down with female viewers since he had “the talk” with Layla about how this was a fling only for inside the house. Layla acted like she was not after anything serious either, I don’t see the relationship making it to the end of the series.
However again have I missed something apparently Angie and Josh have hooked up, I knew they were sleeping together but had not seen any snogging. They also have had the talk about it going no further once they are out of the house.
Other highlights of the episode:
- Surly the talking fish making a reappearance with Zoe getting her to do two challenges for $500 one was telling all the boys a “When I was in New York” story, and throwing a pair of Ryan’s shoes across the fence.
- “You’re making me think Big Brother” Ryan said when BB queried that maybe the reason Zoe threw his shoes over the wall was because of food deprivation.
- Stacey as part of her yes no challenge had to tote around a cardboard cut out of Ryan Gosling but it even funnier when she thought she was going to meet the real thing running around putting on lipstick.
- Ray said Benjamin hated him by ignoring him, I think Ben probably has the hots for him.
- Interesting the two people who said no so far on the yes no task have been guys, George and Michael, and they have refused to cut their hair.
- Ryan, Ben and Bradley had to cook a dinner this week as they were up for elimination. Benjamin said he would host it, then they decided Ryan would so he would come out of his shell. Apparently since being nominated Ryan has become more vibrant. Not sure I have seen any sign of that.
Time to vote to save Benjamin as the show will be really dull if he is gone.