Big Brother Australia – BB Con Just Made It An Extended Episode
It felt like an extra long episode of Big Brother Australia last night as BB Confidential flowed into it. There was not real difference in content except for some fancy graphics to be honest I had a hard time staying awake during it.
Though one interesting thing is Ray breached rules by revealing to two of the housemates that he had nominated Benjamin and it looks like he was not sanctioned by Big Brother for it.
Some thoughts on the episodes:
- Bradley stalking Estelle around the compound gives me a bit of a creepy vibe, and props to Estelle for not yelling at him;
- It was revealed last night for all of Estelle’s “Estelle from The Block” vibe she is from a Range Rover and horsey background, Michael doesn’t think she knows who she is yet;
- Can Ryan please just go, his trying to pretend he can even string a sentence together is irritating, even Estelle looked bemused when he was say he was quite capable of having a conversation about the purpose of life. He wasn’t.
- Michael does need to cut his hair he looked far better when he mocked up a rockerbilly hair style in the shower;
- Josh and Angie are definitely sleep buddies yet to be shown any snogging;
- Sarah won the right to go into the captain quarters and she took Zoe, however just as Zoe was about to eat a fillet mignon she was told to swap with Ray;
- Not sure the psychology of why Ray is getting all the food, yes it is part of the Yes No challenge, however surely he will be up for nomination this week because of it;
- Benjamin is bitchy but by christ he is entertaining if he is eliminated this week it will be worse for it. Apparently Ray and Ben don’t get on at all, probably because of similar personalities I expect;
- Not sure I would take an animal to Ray, as Angie says he does get very irritable, I just find him a tad strange;
- Props to Angie for eating all those cupcakes without moaning and just getting on with it, however she is going to have to be careful about her continuous bitching as well;
- Michael thought Layla was the hottest but now he thinks Stacey is because of her sense of humour, it is interesting how looks overcomes personality a lot of the time for guys. I like Layla but I know who I would want to have a drink with.
Big Brother on NINE weeknights at 7pm.