Big Brother – Bradley, Ray and Sarah Up For Nomination
So Estelle thought having the super power was a double edged sword. The fact that she saw the nomination board with the points on them meant she was able to sling Sarah four points to give herself a better chance of being safe. However the other advantage was being able to see who was popular and who is not. There was a huge gap in the top four Ray, Bradley, Sarah and Estelle and the rest of the housemates who had one or zero points next to their names.
This should give her an idea who to align herself with. A housemate will get the super power each week this week Ryan gave it to her. It will be interesting to see if each eliminated contestant gets to choose. Ryan was piped into the house to say who he chose but we did not see his farewell video. Maybe tomorrow night.
Also in tonight’s episode we got to see the fall out of the “second house reveal” Layla who had been dubious was finally convinced it was real, and Big Brother showed a clip of the other house to them. Interestingly it had the same lack of diversity as the real house, except there appeared to be one asian and one older fat guy.
They were told they would be competing against them in challenges and the house that lost all the housemates would be sent home. The second house is kind of cruel watching the paranoia and panic set in, but it was funny. Ray was trying to climb up to look over the wall, and Michael was trying to get through to the luxury bathroom thinking that the second house might be through there.
It was also nominations tonight and my how things change in a week. Ray was enemy number one for being aggressive, Bradley was nominated for not helping around the house, and Sarah was nominated for being irritating.
However Sarah went up in my estimation when she nominated neither Ray or Estelle, both of whom she had run ins with this week. She nominated Michael because of the influence he had over other housemates, and Angie for being two faced.
The most unfair nomination was Josh giving Layla one point as she would be weak in the competitions between the two houses. I wonder if it had been close to seeing her nominated whether they would have let that one through.
The nominations were:
- Stacey – Three points to Ray to two points to Bradley;
- Angie – Four points, and one point to Estelle;
- Layla – Four points to Bradley and one point to Ray;
- George – Three points to Sarah, and two points to Bradley.
- Bradley – Four points to Sarah and one point for Michael because he sleeps and it is a way for him to slip under the radar;
- Benjamin – Four points to Bradley four points and one point for Estelle;
- Zoe – Three points to Ray and two points for Estelle;
- Josh – Four points to Estelle, and one points to Layla;
- Michael – One point to Bradley and four points to Ray;
- Estelle – Gave four points to Sarah and Angie one point;
- Sarah – Gave Michael three points and two points to Angie; and
- Ray – Gave four points to Angie, and gave Sarah one point.
In the end it was Ray on fifteen points, Bradley on thirteen points and Sarah on twelve points.
Bradley looked devastated probably wondering why he did not fit in yet again, Ray was expecting it and Sarah was trying to be stoic but you could tell tomorrow she was going to have a meltdown about it.
Who do you think will go home?