Big Brother – Bradley, Ray and Sarah Up For Nomination

So Estelle thought having the super power was a double edged sword. The fact that she saw the nomination board with the points on them meant she was able to sling Sarah four points to give herself a better chance of being safe. However the other advantage was being able to see who was popular and who is not. There was a huge gap in the top four Ray, Bradley, Sarah and Estelle and the rest of the housemates who had one or zero points next to their names.

This should give her an idea who to align herself with. A housemate will get the super power each week this week Ryan gave it to her. It will be interesting to see if each eliminated contestant gets to choose. Ryan was piped into the house to say who he chose but we did not see his farewell video. Maybe tomorrow night.

Also in tonight’s episode we got to see the fall out of the “second house reveal” Layla who had been dubious was finally convinced it was real, and Big Brother showed a clip of the other house to them. Interestingly it had the same lack of diversity as the real house, except there appeared to be one asian and one older fat guy.

They were told they would be competing against them in challenges and the house that lost all the housemates would be sent home. The second house  is kind of cruel watching the paranoia and panic set in, but it was funny. Ray was trying to climb up to look over the wall, and Michael was trying to get through to the luxury bathroom thinking that the second house might be through there.

It was also nominations tonight and my how things change in a week. Ray was enemy number one for being aggressive, Bradley was nominated for not helping around the house, and Sarah was nominated for being irritating.

However Sarah went up in my estimation when she nominated neither Ray or Estelle, both of whom she had run ins with this week. She nominated Michael because of the influence he had over other housemates, and Angie for being two faced.

The most unfair nomination was Josh giving Layla one point as she would be weak in the competitions between the two houses. I wonder if it had been close to seeing her nominated whether they would have let that one through.

The nominations were:

• Stacey – Three points to Ray to two points to Bradley;
  • Angie – Four points, and one point to Estelle;
  • Layla – Four points to Bradley and one point to Ray;
  • George – Three points to Sarah, and two points to Bradley.
  • Bradley – Four points to Sarah and one point for Michael because he sleeps and it is a way for him to slip under the radar;
  • Benjamin – Four points to Bradley four points and one point for Estelle;
  • Zoe – Three points to Ray and two points for Estelle;
  • Josh – Four points to Estelle, and one points to Layla;
  • Michael – One point to Bradley and four points to Ray;
  • Estelle – Gave four points to Sarah and Angie one point;
  • Sarah – Gave Michael three points and two points to Angie; and
  • Ray – Gave four points to Angie, and gave Sarah one point.

In the end it was Ray on fifteen points, Bradley on thirteen points and Sarah on twelve points.

Bradley looked devastated probably wondering why he did not fit in yet again, Ray was expecting it and Sarah was trying to be stoic but you could tell tomorrow she was going to have a meltdown about it.

Who do you think will go home?

1 Stuart { 09.04.12 at 12:00 am }

Ray is a dill.

2 Mummy's Boy { 09.04.12 at 12:20 am }

Sarah was being strategic.

Sarah has continue to whine about Estelle. She just wants to appear like she is friends with her again. She preaches positivity but is nothing more than a two faced manipulative bitch.

Get rid of her!

3 Kate { 09.04.12 at 12:31 am }

Hmmm I did wonder if Sarah changed her nomination thinking that perhaps Estelle would be watching her…

4 Nardigras { 09.04.12 at 12:43 am }

That’s exactly what I thought kate!

5 Reality Raver { 09.04.12 at 12:57 am }

Good point guys I had not thought of that as the reason she did not nominate her. Maybe if she had flicked Estelle four points she would have been safe.

6 Isabel { 09.04.12 at 7:12 am }

God, they are all quite thick, even the ‘genius’ amongst them!
But at least the 2nd house has added a bit of interest that was sadly lacking. Did I read somewhere that Estelle comes from a horsey/Range Rover background? Mmmmmm.

Sarah is a nasty piece of work – and as a car salesperson I can imagine her using that stuff she’s learned at all her self enhancement classes on her customers. I think I heard her say to Estelle, as she was holding her hand, ‘look at moi’ ffs.

And whilst I wouldn’t take any of my pets to see Ray, I’d rather he stays and one of the other two goes.

7 A.P { 09.04.12 at 8:31 am }

I’d rather see Sarah go too, I turned off her when she over reacted to the dance incident and talking like a preacher to Estelle. I think she knows exactly what she is doing and is playing the game for sure.Ben seemed shocked that she was nominated.
Bradley needs to help more in the house to make people like him and I don’t mind Ray at all, he just seems to be an easy target.
Does anyone ever clean up in that bedroom? Its a wonder BB doesn’t say something to them, I couldn’t stand living in that pigsty.
Not sure if Layla truly believes the house story or is just going along with everyone else.

8 Anonymous { 09.04.12 at 10:09 am }

Ray is a turd, Sarah could be fun to watch if she keeps losing her sh*t…but she is so far gone it doesn’t matter

9 Kelsta { 09.04.12 at 10:14 am }

Isn’t it a bit funny that Sarah didn’t nominate Ray and Ray only gave Sarah one point when his excuse for giving 4 points to Angie was quite weak? Are they both playing a strategy game to come across nice so the people at home don’t vote for them in case they are up for eviction? But given that Sarah thinks she’s well liked and was shocked she was nominated probably just means that she’s stupid. Ray, on the other hand, is playing to win.

Bradley’s noms were pretty well thought out especially Michael as he does seem to fly under the radar, a bit like George.

Interesting that Benjamin wasn’t up for nominations this week so it must have the house thinking that if you are part of conflict/controversy you are going to be up for noms, I hope it doesn’t change their behaviour.

I can understand why they think there is another house. If you’re cooped up with no form of entertainment, and this is the little bits that are fed to you, I can see why you’d believe it.

10 divert27 { 09.04.12 at 10:43 am }

I think Sarah will go. I think her noms were very interesting! If Bradley is saved again I wonder how the housemates will react knowing he is twice saved.

11 Samantha { 09.04.12 at 11:24 am }

I agree with AP that Sarah overreacted to the dance off, but when Estelle started speaking over her, which is what they were discussing, I really liked the way that she stopped her in her and told her that Estelle had to let her finish her sentence. And as far as I have seen, everything that Sarah has said about her when talking to other people she has actually said to her face. I know that we don’t see everything, but Estelle really bothers me.

12 brain dead dave { 09.04.12 at 11:47 am }

What amazes me is how $arah, having reached the ripe old age of 30, thinks that her shit doesn’t stink and is oh so more worldly than the others.

Wrong. Full confidence in Australia vote her and her grab bag of amateur counselling schtick out of there.

13 Trent { 09.04.12 at 11:51 am }

Samantha i agree with you, and looking back at the dance off Ray actually was agressive. Tearing Sarah’s hat off her, it seemed to get stuck in her hair, pushing her a few times and then At first i thought she over reacted too…. And that is all we saw. Stacey, Benjamin, Zoe, Angie, Layla and Sarah all keep saying he comes across ultra competitive and agressive. Of course Sarah has been portrayed as the witch in all of this and for that is a guarentee to be evicted this Sunday.
I think i am one of the only supporters of her!

14 brain dead dave { 09.04.12 at 12:04 pm }

Sarah hasn’t helped herself by making statements like “vegetarians live 50% longer than non vegetarians”.

This was before the dance “incident”. Can’t abide those who preach against cruelty to animals while treating fellow humans in such condescending ways.

15 Sioux Denim { 09.04.12 at 12:15 pm }

Yuck – Sarah to go for me – all we saw was her bitching to Benjamin about everything that bothers her – condescending indeed BDD, you hit the nail of the head there!

Ray comes across as very competitive, he might have to tone it down if he wants to stay otherwise he will be an easy target each week – if he doesnt go this Sunday………..

I am dreading B-Rad getting so up himself when he wil be safe again this Sunday.

16 Stacey { 09.04.12 at 5:01 pm }

I can’t actually fathom the thinking that people are voting strategically… Come on! Have none of you lived in a share house? They would be voting for the most irriatating person to live with. As much as I don’t like Sarah, I think she was genuinely voting for who was hardest to live with. She may have thought that Estelle and Ray were annoying her that week, yet chose to vote for others that she could not deal with anymore full stop. I thought that was rather mature. Sorry but there are waaaayyyy more bitchier housemates who are ‘playing the game’. ANGIE. Why aren’t people nominating her!

17 Reality Raver { 09.04.12 at 7:06 pm }

Stacey – Clearly Angie is playing the game well. Agree I think they think about about the REASON they are nominating someone as they don’t want to look like a cow. I doubt they are trying to nominate someone they think the viewer would want see nominated.

Kelsta – editing? Maybe Estelle and Ray buried the hatchet and it was not as much a big deal as we saw on TV

18 Kate { 09.04.12 at 10:15 pm }

Not really on topic but just picking up on the ‘under the radar’ thing. What’s with Josh. I wasn’t even sure who he was for the first week. I don’t understand why they don’t focus a little more on him…. surely he can’t be that boring. And yes we do see snuggles with him and Angie.. but what about him interacting with the other guys. Who is Josh?

19 brain dead dave { 09.05.12 at 12:21 am }

It’s time to go ,Sarah. Before Estelle comes to her senses and decks you.