Big Brother – Ryan Eliminated And A Second Big Brother House

Ryan Buckingham was eliminated in the closest three way vote in Big Brother series history. Basically Bradley and Benjamin survived by the skin of their teeth to survive another week in the house.

Ryan took his elimination well, he told Sonia he really liked Estelle and that they were about the only two not playing ‘the game’ in the house.

Estelle was not having a good time of it her boyfriend was gone, her birthday party bombed out because Sarah told off Ray for being too aggressive in his hip hop dance off. Sarah said she felt degraded, clearly she has not seen many hip hop video clips…

Sarah the next day also gave Estelle a rundown on her personality, this upset her and Estelle did say well at least I don’t gossip about other people. Good point. I expect this righteousness by Sarah has not made her very popular with the housemates. It will be interesting to see if she is up for nomination tonight.

The biggest twist however was when Sonia Kruger announced a second house of Big Brother housemates. It was fake but they did not know that and they went nuts. Interestingly the housemate who is not so smart, Layla, was the first to call bollocks on it.

It would have been great to have had livestream to have seen the housemates continue to flip out about it once the live show had finished.

Big Brother Australia on NINE at 7.00pm Monday to Friday.

1 bron { 09.03.12 at 10:18 am }

daaamn, ryan’s face when he heard what michael said about him. i can’t stand the kid but i wanted to hug him

2 brain dead dave { 09.03.12 at 10:28 am }

Sarah, Stacey and Ray have definitely bought the bollocks but it’s not clear if genius Michael has. Will they believe Layla ..or Michael?

They’ll be crazy not to put Scary Sarah up for eviction tonight. Talk about a room clearing buzz killer on a high horse….that’s “mature” Sarah.

Schoolmarmish dummy spit of the series last night from her to “spiritual” Estelle.

3 Stacey { 09.03.12 at 10:38 am }

I agree I really wanted Ryan to go but when he was on stage and heard what Micheal and Estelle were saying about him I wanted to hug him too. Estelle is just a stuck up bitch who thinks shes a homie! They need to spruce up the eviction episodes, they are a bit boring. Its just a daily show, some bad jokes from Sonia, and then talking to the evictee for like 5 minutes. Where are the prizes and the tough questions? And give them something to sit on, ffs.

4 brain dead dave { 09.03.12 at 10:44 am }

Ryan had some good comebacks re Michael’s tattoos vs his ‘genius” etc.

Estelle, Angie and Zoe appear to have believed the fake house scene, too.

5 A.P { 09.03.12 at 10:47 am }

Exactly what I was thinking RR and STACEY. Why did they have to rush the end of the show? It would have been great to just watch the housemates’ reactions for a few more minutes.
I don’t think they believed it because Layla said she heard the audience laughing at them.
Hate the way the latest evictee comes out straight onto the stage without having their walk of fame down the ramp with all the audience dressed up and interviewed etc. Then Sonia has a little chat to them on stage without even sitting down on a couch or stool or anything!
I mean, it must be a bit of a shock when the evictee first comes out, they need to sit down and get their breath before talking about their time in the house. Gretel used to do it so well, and NO PRIZES! Why not? RR, can you find out please?
Sarah is going psycho, what gives her the right to talk to Estelle like a school principal or counsellor? Her and Ben will probably get nominated next as they are getting on the wrong side of the rest of the housemates. Also, I thought Estelle said she doesn’t talk about people behind their backs? they ALL do!
Did they deliberately choose all housemates having a birthday in August? There seems to be so many of them celebrating at the same time.

6 Kelsta { 09.03.12 at 10:54 am }

Poor Ryan. I wanted him evicted but then felt sorry for him, especially when he heard Michael’s comments. I hope for his sake, he stays away from the social media feeds about him being dumb.

I wanted to slap Sarah in the face. She obviously has not watched any hip hop dance offs and we rewound it a few times to try and get what she was talking about “I felt degraded”, but sorry, I just saw Ray actually letting loose and having some fun! And then the poor guy just kept apologising – it’s not your fault Ray!

And of course Angie had to chime in and bitch about Estelle’s self-proclaimed selfish comment “It sux” – well why wouldn’t it suck? Estelle had every right to be pissed off with Sarah being a dramatic loser and ruining her birthday!

It made me angry how Sarah was “talking to” Estelle about Estelle’s behaviour – “I’m talking now Estelle, no… I’m talking now, you’re going to listen and you’re going to like it”. Passive-aggressive and so dictorial!

Sarah for eviction this week, although I’m thinking there will be some argument when she gets on stage with Sonia as I think she’s one of those types who never admit when she’s wrong.

7 divert27 { 09.03.12 at 11:07 am }

Great recap. Suspect Estelle also to be nominated so Ryan’s power impact should be interesting.

8 Stacey { 09.03.12 at 11:14 am }

AP – You can watch the housemates talking about it after it cut out.
Heres the link:
They don’t believe it.
Are they really that stupid at channel 9 thinking that the housemates wouldn’t figure out that they wouldn’t make such a ‘monumental editing error’, Micheal figured it out in about 2 seconds!

9 Sioux Denim { 09.03.12 at 12:18 pm }

Looks like tonight we may see ‘footage’ of the other house and that will be shown to the HM’s….
Yes, definitely was surprised Lalya was the first to call its bluff – betya C9 wont be happy with the audience members who were laughing – they should have had them holding placards with other peoples names on it……..
Happy Ryan was evicted – would have preferred B-Rad – man, that kid is a smart arse!

10 A.P { 09.03.12 at 12:23 pm }

Thanks Stacey, it was just as I thought, they don’t believe it. BB probably could have done it a bit better, maybe just dropping hints here and there. One housemate even said what I did , that house 2 could be full of really old people as he thought there would be a 60 year old in their house! Shock, horror, that’s really old!
Was funny how they got to watch” House Husbands” as well,good one channel 9, promote it at all costs! Sorry, I preferred” Call the Midwives” on channel 2, nice try though!

11 Isabel { 09.03.12 at 12:40 pm }

Did I really hear Ryan say he was dux of his school?!

Terrible exit show – again – Sonia is really not so good, she seems to be reading from a teleprompter which isn’t helping her.

And it’s time to go Sarah – bossy, bossy. I suspect she’s been on a lot of self-empowerment courses where she clearly wasn’t taught not to be passive-aggressive – she a pain in the arse.

Let’s hope we don’t have to go through nominations in that stupid soundproof booth – what’s wrong with the way they’ve done it in the past.

12 chasingvegas { 09.03.12 at 4:38 pm }

Layla knows whats going on as they have previously tried that in the UK Big Brother version. Typical that once again there is nothing original going on at Ch9.

13 Reality Raver { 09.03.12 at 4:45 pm }

AP – I was thinking that about the birthday’s as well! Maybe they have no sponsors to give away prizes. I must say always liked the cozy chat on the couch with Gretel.

Chasing Vegas – did not know that makes sense that she picked it then.

Sioux Denim – I wonder what will happen with the noms tonight!

Isabel – the school will need a pr person to do some emergency work to rebuild the schools reputation.

Stacey – so what could have been the plot line of the century has been guessed by the HM’s already. Oh no.

divert27 – Estelle, Sarah and Ray???

Kelsta – I know Sarah could be in trouble if nominated this week considering her edit. As we only get shown what they want us to see.

BDD – I thought it was a good ep last night. But then Sunday and Monday they have stuff going on so don’t need dull house filler.

Bron – yeah that was a bit cruel considering he had only been out of the house 2 minutes.

14 Jahbalon { 09.03.12 at 6:23 pm }

Worst ever production of BB on Australia TV period!!! The level of presentation is below par, no late night live TV, when it gets to the exciting part they switch off…. Pathetic channel 9

15 big_booboo { 09.03.12 at 8:56 pm }

Sarah is annoying and over emotional, but Ray is an ego maniac with a few too many screws loose…would rather see him go first!