Farmer Wants A Wife – Are You On Team Vanessa Or Team Paul?
Farmer Wants A Wife was all about the male make over, but also there were also some action between the girls and the farmers.
The main drama was happening up a Gnarlaroo with Paul and Vanessa who were all there by there lonesome. Vanessa just seems a little intense and Paul is a workaholic who has lived there by himself for seven years. Not a great combination.
To spend time with him she is helping him out on the farm, but what the single mum really wants is to get married and her eye is on him.
He has other ideas as he is unsure he is wanting the commitment, and it is the first time he has had a woman live there. Anyway after she had cooked him a candlelight dinner thinking it was all on, he dropped the bombshell that he was not looking for marriage at this stage.
She lost it as she thought he had led her on by kissing her. Oh sweet Jesus imagine if he had shagged her she would have totally gone bananas! He was giving her the it’s not you but me talk. But you got the feeling what he was really saying was it’s you not me.
In other Farmer Wants A Wife news:
- Rachel was going in hard and fast for Nikko, but he ended up hooking with one of the other girls on his birthday. Cannot wait to see how Rachel reacts to this news.
- Sam got his chest hair ripped out and actually looked pretty good all dolled up, and it was great to see former Project Runway Australia judge Sarah Gale on our screens again. Not sure he has hooked up with any of his girls yet.
- Tom got his chest hair left on but got a pumpkin peel, he appears to be game playing a bit with is ladies. Kirsty who appears very fragile is not going to be happy if she is not the last girl standing.
- Matt he got a spray tan so viewers got some gratuitous shots of him in his boxer. Funnily enough an appendage of his appeared to be the starring role of his scenes.
- Todd actually scrubbed up quite well but this guy needs a personality makeover not sure why the girls are so gaga over him.
Anyway whose do you think was in the right in the Vanessa and Paul fracas?
Farmer Wants A Wife is on NINE on Wednesday’s at 8.00pm.