Big Brother – The Nomination Fall Out

Does anyone else think it is ironic that there are actors in a reality TV show and they have the smallest part? The funny bit is the actors are less “real” than the reality stars. Even the housemates thought their conversation sounded lame.

The joke of the second house continued tonight and again it was rather amusing seeing the housemates thinking they were competing against them in a marathon.

The house had to run 42 kilometre on a treadmill thinking another house was doing the same thing.  Stacey was pretty relaxed about the challenge as she thought the fat guy in the other house would have a hard time running.

Estelle who is fit only got to run once and was not allowed on the treadmill. She must be feeling pretty poorly with people blocking her all the time.

Sarah again talked down to her and touching her as she did so, trying to tell her she is being heard. Sarah is being quite patronising, I wonder why she doesn’t reflect on why she was nominated.

Also is BB wanting Sarah to go home as her edit is particularly bad this week.

Though props to her being honest in the diary room when she said she wanted to punching everyone in the face after she heard she was nominated. Her and Benjamin were also punished for talking about nominations by being given a strike under the three strikes and your out rule. Interesting Ray who told two other housemates who he voted for was not even sanctioned onscreen.

Someone who is not being heard is Layla, she was the one that queried the second house and now she is was saying she heard Surly talk. She raised it with Michael the only other guy in the house who knows about Surly and he told her she must have misheard.

Layla also told people that things were getting very hot and heavy with her and George and that they would be sleeping on separate sides of the bed. Little does she know that the couple could re-enact Fifty Shades Of Grey and no viewer would be the wiser.

Ray is not going to be happy when he finds out the second house is fake as he think the chicks are hotter over there and there are less dudes. Obviously he is not liking NOT being the alpha male in the house.

However Ray did take his nomination in his stride and was fairly non-plussed about it, as did Bradley this time who just said he was glad the number of his nomination points had decreased.

Big Brother is on NINE at 7pm weeknights.

UPDATE: TV Tonight got a comment from NINE about Ray not being penalised, apparently all warned later on in the week, but we did not see it. Go to site to see the full reasoning.

1 brain dead dave { 09.05.12 at 11:31 am }

What an insincere bitch Sarah is with all the touching and lecturing.

Totally fake. Could BB give her a good edit, I wonder? He’s not the Messiah.

“I can tell who nominated me by the look in their eyes” Rubbish, you can, $arah.

2 Suziekue { 09.05.12 at 11:55 am }

Rubbish editing again last night with segments presented out of sequence. We saw inmates celebrating winning the treadmill comp, and then later we see them on the treadmill with the comp still to be completed.

I cringed during the farce of Zoe being requested by the fish to go into the Diary Room and ask BB whether there was an animal in the other house. Clearly pitched at the 5-10 year old audience who might not understand that the fish/BB and all the other voices are all one and the same. But it’s an insult to adult audiences. To capture an even younger audience, I’m now waiting for BB to request one of the inmates to go into the diary room and sing “There’s a bear in there, and a chair as well, there are people with games and stories to tell – open wide, come inside, it’s Play School”.

3 Daze { 09.05.12 at 12:42 pm }

Layla second guesses herself, first with correct intuition; no, there’s isn’t a 2nd house, then again hearing voices (Zoe and Surly) – then she picks her nose in the lounge room. Layla, the cameras are on you!
I thought Josh was the alpha man in those jocks last night on treadmill, not a good look either.
Am thinking too that Sarah will go. I think the HM are sick of her saying she is 30 and they are only 24 or 26 or whatev then proceeds to give them life lessons? She should chill like Stacey

4 brain dead dave { 09.05.12 at 12:52 pm }

Layla’s been already busted for farting and now picking her nose? Holy smoking treadmills, what did I ever see in her?

Her intuition is pretty sharp, but.

5 Sioux Denim { 09.05.12 at 1:18 pm }

Sarah’s doing my head in – I would like to punch her in the face!

6 A.P { 09.05.12 at 2:07 pm }

Me too, Sioux Denim! The trouble is , I don’t think she realizes how patronizing she comes across, Estelle is not a child and doesn’t deserve to be talked down to. I’d rather have Ray as a roommate than two faced Sarah anytime. Grow up Sarah, you are not Mother Theresa!
I don’t blame Estelle for trying to speak up for for herself. What was wrong with her having another go on the treadmill, she looks like one of the fittest ones there.
Layla totally doesn’t believe the second house story, she’s just going along with it.
Some of those actors in the other house seem more intersting than this lot. I’d like to see the fat guy and the old guy in the BB house, they’d be more interesting to watch.
Ray and Bradley were okay with being nominated, they are easy going, but Sarah had to make a big deal about it talking to Ben and both of them getting a strike from BB.

7 Trent { 09.05.12 at 2:49 pm }

Why do people have to whinge constantly about the chosen housemates… whinge whinge whinge that first they dont like the housemates, Continue to whinge when apparently their favourite gets evicted. Interesting housemates can only be Old and/or fat apparently!

8 Trent { 09.05.12 at 2:50 pm }

Sorry for venting my frustration here.

9 A.P { 09.05.12 at 6:33 pm }

That’s fine Trent, you are entitled to your opinion however when all the BB promos were on, all different types of people were shown as potential housemates which gave the impression that we would have diversity in the house. We were basically promised something different which hasn’t happened as once again the house is full of young single people.
Channel 9 and BB have let us down as viewers by not delivering what they promised so I was only venting my anger too as I am frustrated by the lack of older, fatter, more interesting, whatever people.
We could have had some that were married, or over 35’s, different ethnic groups etc just to create a different balance in the group of housemates, that is all I was trying to say.
Maybe I am just getting too old to be interested in a bunch of 20 somethings having dumb conversations and wanting to hook up with each other, sorry but I thought this year the show was supposed to appeal to a broader audience.

10 brain dead dave { 09.05.12 at 6:39 pm }

I’d like to see someone old and fat in the house- Gina Rinehart.

11 A.P { 09.05.12 at 6:43 pm }

Me too! , along with you and CB, it would make great viewing and definitely not boring!