Big Brother – Michael Is A Genius?

Did Michael do is IQ test over the internet as he did not appear to be that bright tonight. First of all he was asked which city was the capital of Tasmania and he said Launceston and then he was beaten in a game of chess. Though to be fair Kevin the 10 year old chess whiz would have beaten any amateur.

These were part of two challenges house one had against the mythical house two. Both of which they lost.

The other challenge was baking a house and swapping it with the other house. They were delivered a towering cake. Not one questioned how they made such a big cake with the small amount of ingredients they were given.

They ended up having a food fight something that pissed Bradley off. I note Michael started it but was not cleaning up afterwards. Earlier he was worried that now he had stuffed up two intellectual challenges that he would be targeted at next week’s eliminations.

There were a few of the housemates who were getting dubious about the second house and Angie guessed that it would be a good social experiment to get them thinking there was one.

Benjamin was making mischief with Estelle with her suggesting she hook up with another guy in the house. What was bizarre was it looked like he was suggesting he hook up with George or Josh, which will set Angie and Layla against her.

Also she must realise that Ryan will be watching the show from the outside but she seems to have gotten over him fast. She should think hard before she does it as it will not make her popular either in the house or outside of it.

If Estelle hooks up again who do you think it will be with?

1 Trent { 09.06.12 at 8:58 am }

If Estelle was to hook up with anyone… I think it would be Josh, You can tell he has no feeling for Angie even though i think Angie has fallen for him! Unfortunately i think Josh and George will make it all the way to the end..
Always the quiet boring types seem to Win.. Ben S1, Peter S2, Trevor from S4 and Jamie S5. I think the only worthy winner was Reggie.

RR – What do you think about an all stars season next series?? I think its a great idea, and not just a small month long series. I think a full 3 month stint! Bring back Marty & Jess, Sarah Maree, Vesna, Reggie!!

2 A.P { 09.06.12 at 9:14 am }

I agree, lets have an all stars series, would love to see Reggie back, the Logan twins and Terri, also Bree and Fitzy. Trevor was the most undeserving winner if you ask me, invisible and under the radar all the time.
I thought everyone knew Hobart was the capital of Tasmania so Michael should have known that if he is such a genius.
I’m not sure how I felt about the cake incident, I guess they just wanted to let off some steam and found it funny so I can’t blame them for that, but all I was thinking was what a waste of a yummy cake that they would have all enjoyed eating! They are always saying how hungry they are so I thought they would have wanted to eat it!
I was surprised by Bradley’s reaction though, as being the youngest I thought he would have been right into it! Agree Michael should have been the first one to get in there and clean it up though.

3 brain dead dave { 09.06.12 at 10:12 am }

If only we could see as much evidence of Michael’s “genius ” as we have of his ar$e crack. Not knowing the capital of Tasmania is probably the dumbest effort on BB I’ve seen since Ashlea from Perth a few years back didn’t know where the Berlin Wall was.

Angie’s not far behind with “allegendly”.

After Sarah riding Estelle about her cutting people off in conversations, it’s hard not to notice her doing exactly the same thing to Ray and Bradley last night , at least three or four times. Ironically, the vindictive vegetarian will be dead meat come Sunday.

Hopefully, they’ll reflect on trashing the cake when they’re doing it tough on staples. Michael made the decision for everyone else by jumping on it.

4 Isabel { 09.06.12 at 10:44 am }

Big Brother will have to do some quick thinking if he wants the inmates to seriously believe there is a second house – maybe send in an intruder from the second house which might convince house number one.

Sarah – it’s time to go! All that feel good touchy feely stuff!! Yuk

5 brain dead dave { 09.06.12 at 10:50 am }

Yes, send in the fat guy as an “intruder” and have him lick the cake off of the floor. At least the mess will be cleaned up.

BB ‘s “twist” is like a souffle that doesn’t rise.

6 Stacey { 09.06.12 at 10:54 am }

An all-star series would really revive it, but it would be boring if they brought back all the past winners Ben, Trevor etc. Big personalities are needed like Sarah Marie, Brigitte, Reggie, Vesna, Fitzy, Travis.
BDD- I remember one hilarious comment from that Ashlea girl:
“What does naive mean?”
“Like, clueless.”
“I love that movie!”

7 brain dead dave { 09.06.12 at 11:02 am }

Thanks, Stacey . I forget some of Ashlea’s best work.

Perhaps my favourite “clueless” BB moment is when an argument broke out in the spa over whether a rooster is required to produce a chicken.

You people are scaring me with your desires to see Reggie again.

8 Stacey { 09.06.12 at 11:09 am }

I’m personally not a fan of Reggie. She said in an ACA interview that she would never do it again anyway. Sarah Marie said she would.
I really hope Estelle hooks up with Josh, anyway. Now that would be an interesting plot line!

9 Trent { 09.06.12 at 11:10 am }

Ashalea actually cracked me up, literally naive without pretending to play the bimbo.. Classic! she was the real winner of series 4…. Not bloody Trevor!

10 brain dead dave { 09.06.12 at 11:17 am }

Reggie showed how smart she was and had most of her winnings swindled by a con artist.

Doesn’t surprise me that Sarah Marie would go around again but I couldn’t be bothered watching her without the mute button on….btw the closed captions on this show are terrible.

I liked Ashlea too, Trent- she was no dumber than Sarah Marie and Reggie and nowhere near as grating.

11 Bolders { 09.06.12 at 11:32 am }

Have I mentioned how much I loathe Benjamin?
Can’t stand him, his softly spoken machinations , his double standards about people not liking him and talking about him when that is all he has done and basically his stupidity couched behind a cosmopolitan (in his opinion) facade. Also, he seems to take a dislike to most of the men in the house: eg Bradley and Ray and Ryan, who are not as manipulative as Benjamin and basically innoncents in most ways trying to have fun.

He looks to me like he is trying to be the only male in the village.

So disappointed he is not up for eviction.

12 Morgan { 09.06.12 at 11:41 am }

I remember Ashalea (wierd way to spell that name, BTW), she was hilarious! I haven’t really liked most of the people that won S1 and S2 were so long ago I can’t really remember Ben and Peter, I never saw S3 as I was living overseas at the time so I have no opinion on Reggie. I liked Trevor, TBH. I still don’t how the Logan twins, Jamie and Alicia (Especially her. Zack was so robbed!) won, they were dull as dishwater! Terri was my favourite winner from the Ch10 era.

13 Sioux Denim { 09.06.12 at 12:04 pm }

Would love to see an All Stars – Fitzy was one of my all times faves…….

Last nights ep was a real drag ….. only good thing was checking out Ray shirtless again!

14 Isabel { 09.06.12 at 12:46 pm }

I’m very impressed that so many of your remember inmates from past series! I’ll be lucky to remember this lot a week after finale!

15 A.P { 09.06.12 at 12:54 pm }

Yeah, I forgot about Ashalea, I would like to see her again and what about Paul and Merlin too as well as Zach ( who should have won that season, but wasn’t he an intruder?) Reggie has an eye disorder now which is causing her to go blind and is a single mum to two kids so she probably wouldn’t be able to go on. Sarah Marie appeared on the one and only celebrity version, so maybe they could do another one of those. Sonia Kruger said she would love to be in the house!
Just looking at some of the you tube clips on line with Mike Goldman uplate, the show seemed much better in those days, we got to know the housemates more seeing them live instaed of the edited versions.
Agree, get a couple of intruders in from the “house 2” to convince the housemates that it is real and play with their minds.

16 The Oracle { 09.06.12 at 1:40 pm }

Hmmm..an Allstars?..Don’t think it would work as hopefully most of them have now moved on to bigger and better things.
A propos ” genius” Michael..my initial reaction to him was “yuck!” and that has certainly not changed..he looks to be basically a lazy slob…not knowing the capital of Tassie?? really!!
Hopefully Benjamin will be kept in the house for a while..he does add a bit of colour and intrigue to the house..how come a lot of gay guys can be such “biatches?”
George is starting to be a bit of a worry…he is SO under the radar..rarely seen in conversation or anything remotely controversial in the house..not hooking up with anyone…smart move…he’s in it for the money!..Good luck to him.
Good on Bradley for calling the others out re the food fight..and he was supposed to be the “immature” one in the house…seems not. Second house ploy will collapse if BB doesn’t do some more convincing.