Big Brother And Big Brother Con – The Summary

Not sure why Big Brother Confidential has turned into one of the duller episodes of the week. Maybe because it is on the back of an hour show or maybe it is not showing anything really that new.

The Layla and George scenario is going to end in tears with George talking about getting back with his former girlfriend when he gets out of the house. When George was in the captain’s quarters with Ray she stood in the outside toilet listening about it and it appeared that he was serious about marrying the outside girl.

Layla quite rightly did not want to be seen as a stepping stone, but apparently he has been honest with her the whole time. Not sure why he is not enamoured by Layla she is really nice. At one stage there on BB Con it looked like we might see some dancing doona action between the two – nearly but not quite.

Angie was also getting peeved that people were talking about her and Josh as an item she did not think it should be discussed. Ironic considering she bitches about everyone in the house.

As does Benjamin who is amusing but does try and stir up trouble by talking about other housemates, last night it was the classic he was talking to Zoe about how she was not happy crazy like Sarah.

Bradley continues to annoy the housemates with his lack of helping around the house. It looks like he might have taken notice as he was washing up one night. Then they queried whether he actually knew what to do.  It is a wonder they don’t instigate a roster.

However Bradley also put his foot in it when the whole group was discussing if the second housemate conversation was fake. He revealed that Josh had thought Estelle was the hottest girl in the house. If looks could kill….

Even though Estelle probably thought that was flattering she probably realised it would paint another target on her back.

However if the conversation was reversed most of the girls would have to admit Josh is probably the hottest guy in the house considering the amount of perving that occurs when he is on the running machine.

The captain quarter challenge was a kissing game and Ray and George won, and they really got into the day spa concept on it and were preening themselves and each other. Conversation between the pair apart from the Layla stuff was pretty uninspiring.

Also bootscooting is the trend of the week on reality TV with a house challenge of learning a routine. They ended up beating house two and this meant they got a glimpse of the “other” house.

They are still unsure whether the house is real, however they again were confused when they were sent a letter from house two which queried whether house one was real.

Got to pay that Big Brother.

1 The Oracle { 09.07.12 at 9:46 am }

Interesting to note that Angie was the one who pretty much hit the nail on the head re there being no 2nd house and it all being a BB social experiment….Having been promised a full episode of house 2 if they won a task.. no surprises that house 1 failed THAT task so no episode of house 2…You’d think they would have twigged by now. I think secretly a few of them aren’t taken in but feel they must join in the hype.

2 sue N { 09.07.12 at 10:11 am }

no xfactor blogs?

3 Isabel { 09.07.12 at 10:14 am }

Even with sub titles it’s hard to understand what they are all saying – the sub title writer can’t understand them either! They’ll need to do something soon otherwise their ‘social’ experiment will fail, which is a pity because it’s fun having them think they’ve got competition. Otherwise it’s soooo boring.

4 brain dead dave { 09.07.12 at 11:27 am }

Benjamin made a pretty unkind remark to Bradley about his slight physique and it’s disappointing that no one pulled the backstabbing bitch up on it, because Bradley cops plenty when he puts his foot in it.

Hilarious that BB has drawn attention to “I’m 30” Sarah, who’s just making me sick with that stuff.

Angie should be grateful that people in there are talking about her because she sure as hell is boring and packs the brains of a sheep.

I’d prefer to watch this with subtitles, too ,Isabel but the live subtitles just aren’t working very well at all.

5 A.P { 09.07.12 at 11:50 am }

I thought it was funny when Layla was talking to Big Brother about how she couldn’t take it any more and used the wrong idiom by saying “That was the icing on the cake Big brother”, and BB replied by saying, ” So was that the straw that broke the camel’s back Layla?”. Layla then replied that she didn’t know what that meant but it sounded good so okay.
Maybe genius Micheal can explain it to her!
I agree that I think most of them know house 2 is not real but are just going along with it for the good of the show, they don’t want to spoil it.
Hope 2 faced Sarah goes on Sunday, and Angie goes next.

6 Sioux Denim { 09.07.12 at 12:08 pm }

I really had a good chuckle with the montage of the boys in the Captains quarters trying all the beauty products….loved Ray with the face mask on!

There are a lot of people really going under the radar – esp in these challenges – Angie really seemed to know how to play chess but didnt put her hand up and also Sarah seemed to be the one best suited to teach the guys dance steps but either they dont want to get involved and lose or Benjamin not listening enough to them when selecting them…………

7 Jason { 09.07.12 at 12:58 pm }

BB Confidential is so boring – must be the family friendly timeslot. It’s just a rehash of the week’s daily shows with some inane comment or graphics. It really needs to be later with more exciting content.

8 Reality Raver { 09.07.12 at 2:33 pm }

Sue N – Yep will do a blog post discussing the top 24 on The X Factor. The talent they have found looks good, particularly in the under 25 girls.

9 Sandy { 09.07.12 at 4:59 pm }

I feel bad. I have really looked forward to BB 2012 but jeez it is boring. I am trying hard to keep watching but I know things are bad when I change channels to watch SBS cooking show repeats. The only people that remotely hold my interest are Layla and Stacey.

10 ronald { 09.07.12 at 7:19 pm }

i dont see how any hookup in the house can be taken seriously and classed as a relationship. i think its fairly obvious that layla and gsorge do not have a future outside the house.

11 Stacey { 09.08.12 at 9:20 am }

Layla is fast becoming one of my favourites. Not only gorgeous but insanely nice, too. George is a wankstain. I don’t think the house would be much different without him. I really hope he is not there at the end.
Anyway I have a feeling we will be getting some new housemates soon. It’s usually about this time we get some intruders. It would be good if they poached some of the actors from the fake house to be housemates. At the moment this 2 house joke is dragging on a bit. How long were they planning on keeping this up?

12 ronald { 09.08.12 at 12:30 pm }

you’re a bit slow, stacey.the housemates have been told that house 2 doesn’t exist.

13 Stacey { 09.08.12 at 1:31 pm }

I missed the middle part of last nights episode. Were they told then? I caught the last part but no mention of it.

14 brain dead dave { 09.08.12 at 1:36 pm }

Far as I know, Stacey, they haven’t been told by BB.

15 Stacey { 09.08.12 at 1:44 pm }

Thanks Ronald for raining on my parade.
Thanks BDD- I just checked BBAU twitter and I think they might’ve been told today perhaps but will be shown on Sunday. IMHO I think this was a lame twist from bb. They had a twist years ago where there actually WAS two houses. They’ve had secrets before, the twin trick and some seriously awesome intruders. They really need to jazz it up soon!