Big Brother – The Saucy Talk Left Sarah Speechless

Sarah may be thirty but clearly there were some conversations she did not butt into, and these were the ones discussing sex.

She told the Daily Telegraph the conversations about sex left her speechless.

She said:

The 30-year-old says some of the saucier talkers in the house, especially Angie and Zoe, left this confident car saleswoman lost for words.

“They could talk for hours on sexual stuff and some of it just wasn’t in my vocabulary,” the Wagga Wagga woman said.

“If they put the cameras on my gob-smacked face all of the time, it would have been like ‘she’s shocked again.'”

The ease with which the 20-somethings shared their sexy stories only reinforced the generation gap for their BB elder.

Sarah will be liveblogging  on the Daily Telegraph site at 12.30pm but make sure you keep the questions clean. Though I must admit I would love to know what she thought of the Josh/Angie and George/Layla scenarios.

UPDATE: There is picture on the new girl Ava on TV Tonight, and she does not sound any different from the usual Big Brother housemates.

Big Brother Australia on 7pm weeknights on NINE.

1 brain dead dave { 09.10.12 at 10:17 am }

Not a very genuine housemate, have just seen her interviewed on TV,says she loved Estelle to death , enjoyed every minute of her time in the house and was again banging on about being from a different generation to the the others. Not how I saw her time in the house at all.

Sarah didn’t appear to enjoy being asked if she was jealous of Estelle, which I thought was the case. She denied it, anyway and the “love her to death ” bit, must have missed that. Glad she’s gone,so fake and boring.

Heard this morning on Today show that it was a record number of votes to “save” Ray.

2 Trent { 09.10.12 at 10:31 am }

I think i am one of the only ones who did not mind her.
The way Bradley acted after the cake food fight put me right off him and he is extremely irritating to watch, He doesnt bring much excitement to the house. Much like Josh, George and Ray (All very bland housemates)
Why anyone would save Bradley or Ray baffles me.
Stacey is the only housemate left in the house that has any spark. Therefore next time she is nominated she will go. Much like Charne and Sarah who i think should have stayed.

3 Reality Raver { 09.10.12 at 10:44 am }

BDD – I would love to hear the housemates views after they have caught up on all the episodes. Apparently Sarah is very “positive” but we did not see that much of that part of her.

Trent – Agree George and Ray are bland, and Josh is only creating story lines because of the girls around him.

4 Jason { 09.10.12 at 10:57 am }

Of course we would not know of any saucy talk due to the “family friendly” nature of the show!
Bring back a later timeslot version for those adult viewers, ie. over 30

5 brain dead dave { 09.10.12 at 11:13 am }

RR, think Ben called Sarah’s “positive” vibe as “happy crazy”, which is closer to the truth. Yet he shed a couple of tears when Sarah was culled.

Agree with Trent re George , Ray and Josh. Put some dreadlocks on Bernie from Weekend At Bernie’s and there’s George. I’m not over the agonizingly boring footage of him and Ray in the Captain’s quarters yet. Pretty plastic, lo fi conversation for a vet and a millionaire.

As for Josh, he’s like an entire boy band squeezed into one person. Yet, it looks like Angie and Estelle are hovering around him like seagulls squabbling over a stale,cold chip.

6 Sioux Denim { 09.10.12 at 11:24 am }

Sorry, there is just something about Josh’s nose that disturbs me……..

Where is footage of Zoe – she never gets any air time! IMO what air time she does get she sounds pretty reasonable and straight up!

7 Isabel { 09.10.12 at 2:52 pm }

Oh yes, Sioux D, there is something about Josh’s nose! And it often seems that he’s about to pick it. And there’s something about George’s eyes as well …

I quite like Zoe, although there’s nothing about her that makes me think she should win.

8 Ari { 09.10.12 at 6:35 pm }

Wait no, Ray bland? You’ve got to be kidding me, he’s the only reason I watch the show! I like his attitude sometimes, and he’s kinda hot too. Glad he was saved.

Josh is kinda bland though, don’t understand all the fuss over him. George is the most boring one. But judging by how he is much loved by the housemates it’s hard to see him be nominated at all. He’s SO boring.

I love Bradley. I could understand him losing it when they threw the cake around. I can be a party pooper at times, but yes I hate when that happens, especially when I would want a cake. Glad he had the courage to speak up. Fight the haters B-Rad!

Saying all that, not sure on a winner, but is Big Brother a game like Survivor where people can actually use tactics? I always said to myself that if I was ever on Survivor I’d be quite sly and play the game. Too bad Aussie TV is more focused on making the ‘nice guys’ win like The Amazing Race and My Kitchen Rules.