The X Factor – Nathaniel Willemse Is Ex-Idol

Singing reality TV savants will remember that The X Factor contestant Nathaniel Willemse made it to top 24 on Australian Idol.

Back then he had hair. Here is a shaky clip of his Australian Idol doing a respectable rendition of Vertigo.

He also put out a EP and single last year.

1 bella vita { 09.19.12 at 10:25 pm }

Can’t believe it’s taken anyone so long to write an article or mention it in press ….not mentioned anywhere else over the last few weeks and you’re right…those of us that follow these shows over the years remember most of them!

2 nanaliz { 09.20.12 at 8:09 pm }

Just read yahoo 7 and Josh has been given boot from x factor for “inappropriate behaviour” Replacement to be announced. That will be interesting seeing who comes in.

3 Georgie { 09.20.12 at 8:37 pm }

nanaliz – good to hear from you and a good bit of goss too. Where have you been lately?

I wonder if Josh will try again next year, lol.

4 A.P { 09.20.12 at 8:45 pm }

Nanaliz, what! Can’t wait to see what happened.

5 nanaliz { 09.20.12 at 8:49 pm }

Hi Georgie, been pretty crook so just read all your comments and had a chuckle or two. News seems to be on all news sites now with bit more detail on ninemsn and entertainment pages in couple news papers.

6 A.P { 09.20.12 at 8:55 pm }

I just read that he was drunk and high at a press conference and being rude about other contestants.

7 nanaliz { 09.20.12 at 9:02 pm }

This is the ninemsn bit I read and bit more serious I suspect http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/8536143/x-factor-contestant-josh-brookes-disqualifiede

8 Georgie { 09.20.12 at 9:04 pm }

nanaliz – that’s not good to hear, I hope you’re on the mend.

I had a look on Google and it seems he and Adil had been fielding risque calls from girls (fans I presume) which were recorded on Twitcam video that they uploaded to YouTube.

A.P, I saw that too but if it had happened on a press conference it would have gone public there and then. My guess is, he was just saying that on Facebook so he didn’t have to tell everyone what he really did.

9 nanaliz { 09.20.12 at 9:16 pm }

Thanks Georgie, bit of a way to go but can now get out and about. Perth Now goes into a bit more detail of alleged incedent. Silly boys and one would have a blue card to work with kids, scary!!!!!

10 A.P { 09.20.12 at 9:20 pm }

They are both silly boys, how could they be so dumb to wreck their big chance, especially Josh.
Mel must feel a bit embarrassed about putting him through.
Georgie, yes he should feel embarrassed too letting Mel and his fans down.

11 nanaliz { 09.20.12 at 9:28 pm }

Who will be the replacement ??? Any suggestions out there?

12 nanaliz { 09.20.12 at 9:36 pm }

Matt, Matt or Carmelo other 3 not taken to live shows. Might think about that one over night.

13 Reality Raver { 09.20.12 at 10:06 pm }

Nanaliz – sorry to hear you have been having a rough trot.
I am writing up the Josh yarn now not sure what there will be to add, but Mel should try and bring Matt Gresham or Carmello in. Adil if you are right might have been involved in the incident and also he was never going to win.