Big Brother Australia – Angie And Josh Trapped In The Captain’s Quarters Was Awkward
Awkward that Angie and Josh won the overnight in the Captain’s Quarters. Josh was looking very uncomfortable when she was talking about Ava to him. Josh looks like he is very smitten indeed and when he was out of the Captain’s Quarter he hinted to her that she needed to mingle more. Angie would be slightly miffed her chat about Ava might now help her stay in the house.
Though Josh is a bit naughty as he ended up snuggling with Angie in the Captain’s Quarters.
It was an interesting episode and ended up revealing aspects of some of the housemates personalities.
Here are some quick thoughts:
- The picnic party gave Josh and Angie a reprieve from being stuck in the captain’s quarters together. Personally I would have liked to have seen Angie and Josh trapped in there together for a longer period of time;
- Michael was having a semi meltdown about Ava and Josh moving beds away from him. He is definitely not happy about Ava’s interference into his bromance.
- George is a doofus he was talking about how his girlfriend outside and Layla overheard. Layla told George it would be a good idea for them to sleep apart because of him still liking his ex. Basically she dumped him;
- George could be the one who is eliminated this week as his edit has not been great;
- Benjamin is the house chameleon as he says what everyone wants to hear;
- Stacey revealed a mean streak by trying to throw Ava’s tofu over the fence that won’t build any bridges between the pair;
- Sam is playing the game and ensuring he gets one on one time with everyone in the house; and
- Estelle has revealed she would not be adverse to hooking up with him.
Did you learn anything new about the housemates last night?