Big Brother – Delilah Enters The House And Josh And Ava Keep Pashing

Layla told Estelle “I wish Big Brother would say who I had nominated.” However it was a bit disingenuous considering she had nominated Estelle and was now implying she had not.

Layla ended up receiving a strike but not for that scene but for some unseen footage of her talking to Angie where apparently she must have said something similar hinting she had not nominated her.

However it did look like Angie must not have picked up the hint as she told Big Brother she thought it was 50/50 chance that she did. However this conversation with BB could have occurred prior to her conversation with Layla – who knows.

There were tears from Angie and Estelle post nomination and who can blame Estelle she said it was her fifth time being nominated.

Josh and Ava continue to pash everywhere they told people to look away but seriously there is enough room in the house to not have to go for it in the kitchen and bathroom when others are there.

The big challenge for Josh was for him to stop kissing Ava for four hours, and Michael was probably happy to have his buddy back, but the challenge would have been better if they had had to cease and desist for 12 hours.

Ben was let in on the challenge and was trying to get Ava to kiss Josh but with no avail.

The big plot line for tonight was the introduction of Delilah the dog, and when she entered the house the IQ of the house was immediately increased.

Bradley was hoping the new “person” might be a girl for him, however Michael disagreed as he said he would become boring like Josh. He has so been hit by the jealousy stick.

However no worries there as it is a dog. Stacey was telling the others that she would “hit” Estelle if she hogged Delilah the dog.

The enthusiasm for the dog diminished when she peed on the carpet and later pooped on the fake grass. It will be interesting to see how long they are engaged by the dog, I note they gave Zoe responsibility for her.

Hopefully Delilah will fair better than Surly as Behind Big Brother reveals the house has been through five Surly’s as they are not coping being on the lights.

Surly gave Michael a mission to destroy Layla’s hair curlers. Not sure what the point was of doing that and his prize was some anti-dandruff shampoo.

Michael at least did pretend to feel bad about it all as it just did seem plain mean.

1 Ren { 09.26.12 at 9:56 am }

I think you must have missed the scene where Angie brought up the subject of Layla using the 6 points possibly against her. Layla responded by saying she would swear on her mother’s life – but didn’t complete the sentence. Obviously Layla was telling Angie she didn’t vote for her. That’s why Layla was given a strike.

2 brain dead dave { 09.26.12 at 10:16 am }

“Ooooh, I’d swear on me Moom’s larf” left no doubt for even dumbass Angie to twig that Layla didn’t drop her in it. It’s probably worse for Angie to realise that a few people think she’s full of it. Her ho hickey is still on show , too.

Layla ‘s moved on, however. It looks like she’ll be copping some carpet burns frolicking with the son of Frankenstein behind the couch.

Stacey suggesting she’d belt Estelle,what a backstabbing, skanky bitch.

3 Isabel { 09.26.12 at 10:46 am }

That poor dog – I was horrified when they kept moving her whilst she was in the middle of a crap – do none of them have an animal! Good on her for peeing on the carpet in retaliation – ha, long may it smell …

I’m beginning to wonder if Sam is on a dare from his mates to lay someone in the house …

4 brain dead dave { 09.26.12 at 10:55 am }

Housemates should be aware of STD’s -Sam’s toxic dick.

We’ve been through five $urly’s already, I read. Probably an RSPCA issue there. He looked ready to go belly up last night- but it might just be the company.

5 Kelsta { 09.26.12 at 11:18 am }

@BDD: pmsl @ “ho hickey is still on show” – sums Angie up really.

Sam thinks he’s quite smooth with the ladies and he is. I am starting to not think as much of “Princess” Layla who dropped George like a hotcake once Sam entered the house, not matter how much she denies it. Sam will string her on for a while then move onto someone else.

At least it’s a dog and not fake babies like one other series.

I’m also getting sick of Michael being jealous and insecure – it’s like he wants to be Josh’s GF! Get over yourself.

Also sick of Josh and Ava pashing everywhere and having to listen to it. FFS GET A ROOM! I didn’t like Josh telling Bradley to just stop looking.

Bit of a ho-hum episode last night – hopefully tonight’s will be better.

6 Ari { 09.26.12 at 11:25 am }

I agree with what someone said that the public shouldn’t vote, it should just be like the US version where the housemates vote to keep in some strategy and gameplay. It’ll have that Survivor vibe to it. Otherwise, why did the producers cast people who BARELY know what the word ‘strategy’ means?! We need more strategic and manipulative Ben’s not single 20-somethings.

7 VioletsRBlue { 09.26.12 at 1:57 pm }

Don’t think that dogs should be entrusted to idiots who have no idea about animal behavior. Dogs are no toys and BB should come up with other ways to lift it’s ratings. Burning Laylas rollers was not funny at all and just show how hypocritical the producers are. Damaging someones property might be funny in primary school and even then only for the stupid ones. May I give 2 strikes for BB, one for sacrificing animal wealthfare for entertainment and second for damage to someones property.

8 A.P { 09.26.12 at 2:10 pm }

Stacey is a mean nasty girl saying that she would hit Estelle in the face if she took over the dog and everyone laughed! I think she should have been given a strike for threatening another housemate.
I don’t understand why Estelle is disliked so much, some of the others are way more irritating!
I’m also so sick of Josh and Ava pashing, it is sickening and the others wouldn’t feel very comfortable around it.
I used to like Layla but she is turning into a bit of a tart, moving onto Sam so quickly hoping to stay in the house longer because people on the outside may want to see their relationship develop, I mean who cares!
The treatment of Delilah is already terrible. You do not yell at a dog and try to move it on when its in the middle of doing a poo, that was cruel and I hope the poor thing gets a home after the show.
There’s not many likeable people in there any more, I wish there were some older people having interesting discussions instead of all the talk about Sam and his physique, and hooking up etc. Zoe is being quiet and flying under the radar and the only one I really want to win is Estelle now, but she won’t because the lynch mob with no brains will continue to nominate her until she’s gone!

9 Culinary Boner { 09.26.12 at 2:33 pm }
10 brain dead dave { 09.26.12 at 2:45 pm }

I’d love to see BB try to drag Stacey off the crapper when she’s trying to lay some cable.

Josh and Ava – who wants to see their pashing- unless you like going to swingers parties? Josh telling Bradley not to look-what an arsehole.

Layla hooking up with that ripped rooting machine- it’ll end in tears.

PS Why are people still voting to evict George in RR’s poll? He’s brown bread, the fat lady has sung etc.

11 A.P { 09.26.12 at 2:56 pm }

Good comments BDD, I agree!
Hope the new voting poll goes up soon so I can nominate Angie for eviction!

12 brain dead dave { 09.26.12 at 3:26 pm }

Stacey ‘s remark/threat is basically a covert way to telegraph to the others that Estelle is someone she’d nominate. Two weeks ago when not nominating “strategically” she gave Estelle two nom points…..”for hogging Ava”, ffs.

Stacey’s attempting to throw Ava’s tofu over the fence was a bitch act, however, given that BB has rubbery standards about damage to property- little was made of it.

I can’t wait for “Oo torched me fookin’ kerlers, then?”

13 Nardigras { 09.26.12 at 3:32 pm }

Funny how no-one has bitched about JOSH hogging Ava. Maybe they’ve all realised that they’re not really missing out on much. And, it’s Josh, not Estelle… Michael has whined that Ava is hogging his Joshie though.

14 Calliegirl { 09.26.12 at 3:54 pm }

It is worth reading these comments, as it makes the episode seem better somehow, especially with BDD’s comments. I can just hear Layla’s voice everytime you put in a ‘quote’ from her. And sick to death of the pashing – I mean, who does that all the time, in company?

15 brain dead dave { 09.26.12 at 5:12 pm }

Thanks for putting up the new poll, RR. Let me be the one to cast the first stone at Angry Angie. Thanks too, Calliegirl.

16 A.P { 09.26.12 at 5:48 pm }

I just read that Delilah was from the Animal Welfare League home at Ipswich, she was put up for adoption in July but was the chosen to star in the Big Brother house instead.
Certain families have been approved to adopt her when she leaves the house but apparently the housemates get to choose the best family, I hope they pick the right one for her sake.
I’ve voted for Angie on the RR poll, can’t wait for her to leave!

17 Anonymous { 09.26.12 at 7:09 pm }

Loved Stacey’s call re: Estelle & hope Deliliah goes rabid and mauls Estelle, then Ava!

18 A.P { 09.26.12 at 9:36 pm }

Oh okay Anonymous, so you think its okay for Stacey to threaten to hit Estelle in the face just because she hugged the dog just like everyone else did?
Thank god you are not in the house then to torture Estelle even more, you obviously have a vendetta towards her. She’s done nothing wrong.

19 brain dead dave { 09.26.12 at 10:06 pm }

You’re an idiot,Anonymous…Australia is a rabies free country for starters.

20 Mia { 09.26.12 at 10:26 pm }

If nominations are discussed BB should tell everyone what was said, to make it fair and to stir the pot – like in UK BB

21 VioletsRBlue { 09.27.12 at 12:18 am }

How funny was Ben and Angie in the doghouse! The funniest moment this season! Poor Layla was hoping for a romantic evening and ended up camping! Almost felt sorry for her. Was expecting much bigger reaction from Layla regarding her burned rollers and designer bag. She was not too upset or maybe BB chose not to show it as they realized that it was a stupid move. Ava has bad attitude and a major princess syndrom! How long face did she have in the naughty corner! Please! Did she really think that she is so special and above everyone else? I think she is more up herself that we are seeing so far. A real brat but trying to hide for now.

22 Fiona { 09.27.12 at 12:29 am }

@VioletsRBlue I totally agree about Ava what a brat she is I hope she leaves this week. She did the crime and had to do the time!
I hope she gets into more trouble soon and has a complete break down!!!!

23 VioletsRBlue { 09.27.12 at 7:28 am }

I hope so too Fiona! I was very unimpressed with her princess attitude. BB should have kept her in the naughty corner for longer, extra time for bad attitude! And her long story about her famous life in another country! Maybe there is something to it but I doubt that it’s much. She seems pretty dillussional about things in general so I would not be surprised if she completely blow it out if proportion.

24 Reality Raver { 09.27.12 at 9:14 am }

Hey AP after last night’s episode are you switching who you want to be eliminated.

Fiona and VioletsRBlue – maybe she is famous on YouTube

25 A.P { 09.27.12 at 4:35 pm }

RR, Hopefully it will be a double eviction and Angie and Ava will both go!
That would be a great outcome and neither would be missed.
Josh can still pash one of the other girls so he won’t be too upset!

26 Anonymous { 09.27.12 at 5:37 pm }

You’re an idiot,Anonymous…Australia is a rabies free country for starters.

it was a joke, much like you.

27 brain dead dave { 09.27.12 at 6:38 pm }

No wonder you’re afraid to put a name to a “joke” like that.

28 A.P { 09.27.12 at 6:42 pm }

Its a trouble making troll.