Big Brother – Ava May Have Control Issues Over Her Boyfriends
A lot of people are egocentric however Ava appears to be more than most or maybe she has control issues over her boyfriends. Thinking it was her last night in the house she gave Josh a t-shirt of hers which he immediately put on. After he jumped in the pool as part of a team challenge she was petulant. Clearly he had not paid the t-shirt enough reverence.
“You put yourself before me” she said to Josh through clenched teeth. Not sure how that was the case. Josh asked her if she was annoyed but she said it was OK and she then went and bitched to Estelle in the kitchen. Estelle seemed a little perplexed that is was such a big deal but agreed with her anyway.
You would have thought he had rolled in mud and then torched the piece of clothing. However clearly in her mind she is more important than the team.
Not sure what the point was of not having an elimination tonight, maybe they thought with three nights worth of material they felt they would not be able to fit the elimination in. For a 90 minute episode I think they would have had ample time.
Maybe they didn’t want the elimination to impinge on the time they needed to cross promote My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding on the show. Layla had to dress up in an over the top wedding dress, with Stacey ensuring she got a few seconds on screen when she said it was like “My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding” and no surprise in the next ad break…..
First there was the talent night, or should it be named no-talent night, as the viewer had to listen to Josh and Ava caterwauling, Stacey and Benjamin do Olivia Newton John impersonations and see Zoe and Estelle dressed as clowns rubbing pies into each other faces.
A quick summary of what else occurred was:
- Michael complaining about Ava and Josh making out again;
- Sam complaining about the lack of housework Josh and Michael do;
- Revelations that people eat their rationed treats on the day of elimination just in case they are eliminated. Why? Once out of the house they can eat what ever they want.
- The challenge was to spend $1,000 but only on what objects offered by Big Brother, first up were brains, then we saw Bradley in a mankini well kind of there was some major pixelation going on.
- Michael fired up about Angie cutting the pork wrong, and she fired back saying it wasn’t her but Ben, however Ben said it was her. The housemates have concluded she has a problem with authority;
- Also interesting is that Angie thinks that the other housemates rile her up just so they can see her crack. However she does seem to become quite aggressive quickly when she feels she is under siege.
Highlight of the episode seeing an old fashioned red pay phone.