Brynne: My Bedazzled Life – Brynne Edelsten’s New Show Starting This Thursday

The much anticipated premiere of Brynne Edelsten’s show Brynne: My Bedazzled Life starts this Thursday at 7.30pm on SEVEN.

The first episode shows that Brynne’s reality program is much better than Lara Bingle’s as it is entertaining.  She is self depreciating,  likeable and it does appear more real.

Of course the plot lines are made up but the show does appear more real then what we saw on The Shire and Being Lara Bingle.

The one thing that will keep the viewer coming back for more will be having a birds eye view on her relationship with husband Geoffrey. Was it a marriage of love? There is a forty year age difference between the pair.

Also one of the plotlines appears to be her wanting a baby. The tension over this issue literally explodes in episode two.

Whilst the show was filming their relationship was under strain with revelations that Geoffrey may have met up with another women from a dating website in the USA.  What we will see of discussions surrounding this will be interesting.

Sure Brynne’s not real bright, materialistic and and limited in talents,  but there is something very sweet about her  and it was this was why when Sonia Kruger took a sarcastic swipe at her on Dancing With The Stars the public were on Team Brynne.

You get the feeling that this will be the case once people watch the show.

Brynne: My Bedazzled Life starts this Thursday on SEVEN at 7.30pm.

1 brain dead dave { 10.01.12 at 4:18 pm }

Sure it was a marriage of love…of money.

Is Geoffrey the root of all evil? Or just an evil root?

Something deeply disturbing about the old, fifty shades of black creep.

2 Spot the Ocelot { 10.01.12 at 4:23 pm }

Barbie meets Formaldehyde Man! Ohhh he looks as plastic as Ken and probably has the same issues of non-working genitalia.

3 Ari { 10.01.12 at 4:25 pm }

And people will watch this because it’s CH7.
And it will rate high because it’s CH7.
And no one will talk crap about it because it’s CH7.
Australia has a lot of old people and all the old people watch TV on CH7.

I don’t know who she is. I’m not watching.

4 imaketheshow { 10.01.12 at 4:48 pm }

@Ari – there’s plenty of rubbish about this show on SMH. But everyone whose seen it agrees it is much better than The Shire or Lara Bingle’s one.

And yep – I will be watching because its CH7. They rarely let me down on decent trashy television, unlike the brand-wreckers over at TEN. IWS is just horrible.

Now Im off to start the campaign to get Here Comes Honey Boo-Boo on FTA – 7MATE Im looking your way!

5 Georgie { 10.01.12 at 4:51 pm }

Brynne needs to think twice about wanting a baby – it might look like it’s father –

6 A.P { 10.01.12 at 5:09 pm }

I like her, I’ll be watching for sure!

7 Sandy { 10.01.12 at 5:19 pm }

A.P I like her too. Even though I don’t particularly like her celluloid look, I think she seems a sweet lady.

8 Spot the Ocelot { 10.01.12 at 5:36 pm }

she seems deeply deeply shallow BUT also very sweet, so I might manage to take a gander or two.

9 Morgan { 10.01.12 at 5:52 pm }

What’s your problem, Ari?

10 ExEssex { 10.01.12 at 7:13 pm }

Count me in for it

11 Culinary Boner { 10.01.12 at 8:01 pm }

I’m holding out for the sequel – ‘Brynne: My Vajazzled Life’

12 brain dead dave { 10.01.12 at 10:24 pm }

I feel sorry for her being bejizzled by that sick old fart.

13 Rachel @Reality Chick { 10.01.12 at 11:17 pm }

I’m tempted to watch… Just for the guilty trash factor…

14 chris { 10.03.12 at 4:30 am }

IT will flop, just like The Shire. Atleast The Shire was fake and that made it somewhat tolerable. If this show is all real, then it will make it comopletely intolerable. No one wants to marry a guy with saggy balls, and shes got balls for doing it, because soemtimes money is worth it. Good on her, but we dont have to share her pain.

15 Culinary Boner { 10.03.12 at 9:28 am }

Should Brynne ever feel the need for an “upgrade” – http://twitter.com/postielinley/status/253069075947868160/photo/1

16 brain dead dave { 10.03.12 at 9:33 am }

C’mon chris, the doc would have had his scrotum surgically tightened. Maybe it was DIY.

Like the James Brown song….Papa’s Got A Brand New Bag.

17 Georgie { 10.03.12 at 9:54 am }

Rofl bdd.

18 honor { 10.03.12 at 11:51 am }

She is not Barbie, maybe transvestite Barbie! I saw the interview where she showed how bitchy and venomous she is to the old man!! He looked horrified when she attacked him! He is abused by her and I dont know why he puts up with it!! The producers should be ASHAMED of this show! Any ridiculous looking person can get a show now! She is no example to anyone and should not be on tv!! Why are there no quality shows being produced or is it just cheaper to promote freaks like Brynn..??

19 brain dead dave { 10.03.12 at 12:03 pm }

Geoffrey can handle a bit of abuse, honor. After all ,he was caught out hiring a hit man to assault a patient he was having problems with a few years back. He’ll be alright.

20 smauge { 10.03.12 at 9:21 pm }

“The ten­sion over this issue lit­er­al­ly explodes in episode two.” Dare I ask?

21 Cozi { 10.04.12 at 10:00 pm }

Love Brynne. If only she could be Brynne without all the glitz. She is just sweet but scrape the makeup off, little black dress, ballet flats. Geff will hes way past his use by date

22 The Oracle { 10.04.12 at 10:51 pm }

If Brynne is 29 as she claims then I’ll go “he”..more like late 30’s ..I remember an interview a while back where Geoffrey made light of all the body work she had done and she cracked it at him.
Actually I think Geoffrey knows exactly what she’s like and makes snide little comments.
Brynne…a baby is NOT an accessory.!

23 Culinary Boner { 10.05.12 at 9:02 am }

I thought this show was a hoot compared the banality that was Bingle.
No wonder Geoffrey was pissed off – in the most hunched over grumpy old man way – with the dinner Brynne stumped up.
She forgot to mash it all up with the kitchen blender.

24 tawil { 10.10.12 at 2:11 am }

Is bryanne a granny looking tranny or a tranny looking granny? She looks about 40. Eww what will she look like when she is 35?

25 OMG { 10.25.12 at 10:00 am }

The only thing this TWITT has got to show off are those fake breasts. she should have had more done on that ugly face, and lipo on the fat around her gutt As soon as she opens her mouth I want to throw up. Talk about a wana be, with a decrepit old man to live off. Thank god for normal pepole.

26 smauge { 10.25.12 at 6:16 pm }

I wonder if she can spell, though?