Lock Up Your Daughters Altiyan Childs Is Single Again

Winner of Season One of The X Factor, Altiyan Childs, has broken up with his teen girlfriend. Apparently age was the issue.

Maybe Altiyan might want to find a girlfriend who is more age appropriate and from the sounds of it some of his older female fans would be happy to step into that role.

The Daily Telegraph reports he has split from teenager Nicola Kingston.

The article states:

A pal of the fallen star says Childs and Kingston parted ways after just over a year, during which time they spoke of an engagement.

Alas, it appears the relationship could not survive Childs’ legal and professional woes – with Childs reportedly back driving forklifts after being cut loose by Sony Music Australia.”It was all too much for Nicola,” a source told Confidential. “Plus the age difference became a factor.”

Childs was 36 when he met Kingston, then 19 (she is now 20) after he won the second season of The X Factor.

He may be back driving forklifts but also he has announced thatΒ he would release a tell-all memoir titled Altiyan & Goliath and would be releasing an album later this year.

Not sure if it means he has a book and record deal or if he will be publishing them independently.

Altiyan as the inaugural winner of The X Factor Australia has been all but erased from the show’s history books.

The X Factor Australia on SEVEN on Monday and Tuesday nights at 7.30pm.

UPDATE: His girlfriend Nikki Kingston on Twitter said they were still together.

1 brain dead dave { 10.07.12 at 8:32 am }

What I do understand is that anyone reporting inconvenient truths about Altijan Juric is routinely labelled a “hater” by himself and of course then, by the gullible,uninformed sheep in the Cultourage.~9~

Calling a fraud a fraud doesn’t make anyone a “hater”.

2 Jackie { 10.07.12 at 8:48 am }

Yes but you haven’t called him a fraud – you have called him many many things and posted libelous comments here.
One thing I will correct you on, Altiyan doesn’t call anyone a hater and has never said ill of anyone. In fact a post I saw quite a while ago by him was to “kill them with kindness”.

You seem to know a ridiculous amount of information about him and his followers. Don’t you ever sit back and wonder why you spend so much time following him and his fans?

3 The Oracle { 10.07.12 at 8:52 am }

I really dislike the name “haters” which seems to have crept into the lexicon of the internet particularly facebook..it seems that one is immediately labelled a “hater” if one has differing or strong opinions about certain individuals.
No need to go trawling for stories about Altiyan Childs..he’s a walking disaster. I’d say the cult are the ones trawling every blog in defence of their leader..and I’d say ironically it is the type of “fans” he has attracted that have been and continue to be his biggest liability..but unfortunately he’s stuck with them and needs them to buy his ever elusive album.

4 Georgie { 10.07.12 at 8:55 am }

Altiyan may be well known for controversy but his fans are well known for sport.

5 brain dead dave { 10.07.12 at 12:59 pm }

“Kill them with kindness” – but always have a taser handy, just in case. Says one thing- does another.

Once again, Jackie , Juric’s and his supine drones use of the word “haters” to describe those who can see through his appalling act is a matter of public record. You’re starting to come across like a flat earth believer.

Altijan’s the one making the court appearances – not me and “libelous” comments. The Cultourage can take me to court if you think the comments are libelous- but don’t expect me to chain myself to a toilet basin to avoid facing the music.

Every time there’s an Altijan article on this site, deluded drones like you show up, kicking and screaming in the face of awkward realities about your leader. There’s no need for me or anyone to stalk anywhere, the culties come here like lemmings and I expect anywhere home truths about AJ are exposed. I know you’ve all got a lot of time to kill waiting for that second “awesome” album of original material to arrive.

6 He's Not The Messiah, He's Just A Very Naughty Boy { 10.07.12 at 2:04 pm }

I love you BB Dave. Thinking of making a fan club for you. I’ll go to the local bowling club or pokies venue and pick up a bunch of lonely middle-aged women who can discuss worshiping you. We can then spend all of our time or FB putting up photos and murals of you, dis younger ‘potential threats’ and ignore our children and husbands, to give you the attention you deserve 24/9. Worshiping you always. 9 kisses.

7 brain dead dave { 10.07.12 at 9:07 pm }

Thanks , I’ve got an album of awesome originals ready to release. Just let me smoke this ice first.~9~

8 Nurse Ratchet { 10.08.12 at 4:23 pm }

Can’t believe I missed all this! Every time there’s a whisper of his name, dada-super fans to the rescue! Funny little cult. He is only ever winning things coz you culties by more than one of his song and encourage everyone to do multiple votes on take 40 and shit. He’s weird, a bit creepy looking and I honestly don’t know why so many women thing he’s good looking, coz he’s not, seriously, wash your hair dude, yuk. And-he really doesn’t even sing that good. But you guys asking about the significance of the 9 can find the answer in a charming Masonia album the band that Altryin used to sing with, called ‘Penis number 9’, the number nine is significant coz its his wang. So it was clearly an in joke with his friends at first and then the culties decided it was cosmic becoz when they asked him, he couldn’t say his dick now could he? So he shrouded in mystery-that’s exactly what it means.

9 smauge { 10.08.12 at 4:59 pm }

Oh good lord! I knew the explanation to this 9 thing would be stupid, but I didn’t think it would be creepy as well. That makes me want to vomit.

10 Georgie { 10.08.12 at 5:21 pm }

I get it now – his penis was all alone when he was single and he didn’t have a 6 to go with it.

11 brain dead dave { 10.08.12 at 5:21 pm }

He’s a ~9~head, alright. Sick puppy.

12 brain dead dave { 10.08.12 at 5:33 pm }

Altijan Juric’s never been original though.

Cat Stevens ( now Yusuf Islam ) named an entire album after his pet name for his penis way back when – Mona Bone Jakon….but then he had talent and was successful, actually releasing many albums of original material.

The frottering forkie will never do this.

13 Jackie { 10.08.12 at 6:35 pm }

@Nurse Ratchet – where are all the cult fans here? I’ve made a few comments – but I hardly consider that I am even close to a ‘super-fan’!
You are entitled to your opinion as to his looks and his voice (whether he does ‘sing good’ lol) – but it doesn’t make you right – it makes it your opinion. Those ‘culties’ are equally entitled to consider him a good singer or good looking if that is what they choose to do.

I think you are all disappointed that you are not being bombarded with the ‘culties’ and you are all not quite sure what to do!!!

14 brain dead dave { 10.08.12 at 6:47 pm }

Why don’t you look through the Altijan archives here and see for yourself? You’ll also realise that everything I’ve reported about Juric can easily be found here via articles and links , rather than by my having to trawl his lame cult pages, as you’re so wrongly assuming.

It’s true that the number of culties is dwindling on this thread but that’s a good thing. His career is dead,after all.

15 brain dead dave { 10.08.12 at 7:17 pm }

Since you like to mock contributors’ language skills , too, Jackie -you’re in for a ball reading some of the culties’ attempts to string a sentence together, should you pull your head out of your ar$e and decide to read some archives and see what really happens here whenever there’s an Altijan Juric article.

~9~

16 Jackie { 10.08.12 at 7:26 pm }

To spend any time trawling archives from this site would imply that I think they might be factual.

17 Nurse Ratchet { 10.08.12 at 9:07 pm }

LOL! Yes it is just my (and a massive portion of the general population agree with me, he is rubbish. You say we are just sad coz there are no culties sticking up for him on here, whilst it might not be the avalanche of crazies frothing at the mouth, there is still a few!! πŸ˜€ you guys never disappoint. Ever. Apart from all that, he is a laughing stock and considered quite an embarrassment in the music industry, from what I understand. You can mock my language skills, I’m ok with it, coz bdd is absolutely spot on with his comment about some of his devoted followers. And LOL!! 9heads might be my new name for the cult super fans. Brilliant!

18 Nurse Ratchet { 10.08.12 at 9:12 pm }

You 9heads constantly say the phrase “thats your opinion”. Yep it is, so why do you all feel the need to make it clear your opinion of him at any chance you get when there is someone somewhere in the world (lol)-saying something you don’t like??? It’s soo weird! Fun but. πŸ˜‰

19 smauge { 10.08.12 at 9:32 pm }

I’m totally adopting the term 9heads.

20 He's Not The Messiah, He's Just A Very Naughty Boy { 10.08.12 at 10:47 pm }

Congratulations smauge, on making it a YingYang 9head.

21 brain dead dave { 10.09.12 at 12:08 pm }

Wow Jackie, a 9head in denial of reality. Never seen that before.~9~

22 Nurse Ratchet { 10.09.12 at 2:09 pm }

There is an ad at the bottom of my page for forklift hire. Bam! πŸ˜€

23 Bornbeforethesun { 10.28.12 at 9:26 am }

Ok wow all these comments about Altiyan over a false article written about him. How about the sun herald or watever stupid paper made up the lie report something true, good or bad there choice and altiyan fans and others will have a proper convo about that paticular article..even R.R. If they want to do it

24 Bornonthedarksideofthemoon { 10.28.12 at 9:45 am }

He looked at my palm and he made a magic sign
He said “What you need is Love Potion Number 9”

25 Isnt everyone a little crazy? { 10.28.12 at 9:57 am }

Bring on born before the sun i say love to love Altiyan childs forever

26 Jackie { 04.29.13 at 11:19 am }

So he is performing around America – and still with Nicki – how wrong you all got it lol

27 troothfairy { 05.05.13 at 7:28 pm }

Ha ha Jackie. You made that post a little early. None of those American gigs happened, did they. Except one at a tiny little book shop in San Diego, where nobody musicians play. And his
Aussie manager Matt threatened his amazing American agent Israel (alias Devious Steampunk), resulting in the police being called, because he finally found out what so many have known for weeks. Israel Rey, Altiyan’s key to his American dreams, is a con man. He left poor Altiyan and his manager in the lurch, and likely fleeced their wallets big time in the process.

28 Joan { 05.13.13 at 5:50 pm }

Hey Jackie, his girlfriend is long gone, try again cultie.