Big Brother – Four People Up For Eviction
Michael’s day went from great, getting Josh back to himself and having fun, then it wen pear shaped as he was nominated for eviction.
There ended up being four people nominated Bradley, Sam, Angie and Michael. Michael looked shocked as did the other housemates they all gathered around him and left Sam sitting on the edge alone.
Unless he gets a killer edit he should be safe, surely they won’t one of the more interesting and assertive characters in the house to go.
Estelle had the super power given to her by Ava, and it was an interesting one. She was able to pick two people to hear their nominations. She ended up selecting Michael who was quite forthright in why he was giving Estelle three points. It must have been hard to hear. His reasons were her kooky personality, lack of social skills, and how she killed conversation when she entered the room, and the big blow was saying how the housemates did not like her.
Yes there was tears and for someone who had been nominated four times would have been another kick in the guts. The nomination this week will have ongoing ramifications as Estelle is sure to continue to nominate Michael now. Also now she has heard Ben not nominate her she will be less inclined to nominate him.
Seriously Michael for a genius was a bit stupid, if you don’t know what the super power is why nominate the person who has it.
The friendship between Layla and Angie is over as she nominated her, as did former cuddle buddy Josh.
- Layla – four points to Bradley because she is not getting on with him, and one point to Angie because there is too much bitchiness in the house;
- Zoe – three points to Michael for flying under the radar and two for Sam;
- Josh – Four points to Angie due to speculating and one point to Stacey as he thinks she will win the competition;
- Michael – two points to Sam as he does not have a deeper connection with him, and three pints to Estelle because of complete lack of social skills;
- Angie – three points to Sam because he is trying to impress the housemates rather than getting to know them, and two points to Bradley;
- Stacey – three points to Bradley does not do much and two points for Josh as he removed himself from the group;
- Sam – gave three points to Ben for being a rival and two points to Bradley for being annoying;
- Bradley – Gave four points to Layla because of a bad temper, and one point to Michael; and
- Ben – nominated Sam for four points as he is not getting anything back from him, and one point for Angie because she counts all the beers and when she drinks she gets aggressive;
- Estelle – Michael for two points as he has not been honest in his interactions with her, and three points to Bradley and he is overly rude.
The tally was Bradley on 14 points , Sam on 11 points, Angie on six points, and Michael on six points.
It will be interesting to see if Angie follows through on her threat that if she is nominated again she is just going to pack her bags and leave.
Big Brother is on NINE at 7pm on weeknights.