Big Brother – Michael Told Everyone Who He Nominated.

Michael appeared to be more concerned about Estelle hearing his nomination than being nominated. He told the housemates he had presumed the super power would never involve hearing the actual nomination. Which was basically telling everyone he had nominated Estelle.

This was particularly noticeable when he was flipping out to Stacey about it.  However he did not get a strike for that, but copped one when he was “joking” to Angie that they should have voted for each other and then they would be safe.

This was Angie’s first strike and Michael’s second, he was looking pretty devastated and only started smiling again when they announced KFC dinner was in the house. This must be the most popular product placement ever.

Sam was upset about his nomination and wanted to know what he had done as he had been “cleaning up after pigs” and he didn’t think they would have nominated him for cleaning up. Well actually……

Josh and Michael got to bond in the executive bathroom which was a gift from Surly. He also gave them manky disguises to make it look like they were sleeping. This of course did not work and they were busted.   They ended up saying they had been in the captain’s quarters.

Ben and Stacey were upset that the boys had got a treat in the “captain’s quarters” and they have not. They had conveniently forgotten about the time they were sent into to a cafe.

Michael does have a crush on Josh, he was excited about having a bath with him, he was rubbing cream into his chest and when there was the kissing booth he ran in there after Josh thinking he was going to get to kiss him.

He was wrong the Kissing Booth was manned by a bearded older man. It was funny seeing the housemates reactions to him but he was a bit lame when it came to kissing the boys and did not pucker up, however it was a different story when the girls came in.

However Michael did show that he was was a better song writer and singer than Josh and Ava when he played his Christian rock song.

1 Ari { 10.05.12 at 9:24 am }

Clearly Michael and Angie are getting the good edits. Bradley only slightly. Sam is still bland. WHY did they cast bland intruders? They could have had a great casting and actually did something good. Sam will probably be nominated. It just seems like these intruders are scapegoats to keep the show longer…

2 brain dead dave { 10.05.12 at 10:29 am }

It was as painful listening to Sam bleating in the Diary Room that he’s going to win Big Brother as it was his big noting himself about his tireless devotion to domestic chores. I don’t think a trudie has ever won, from memory. For mine the laying on of hickeys on inmates he’s known for a day or two is more the work of a pig than ignoring chores. Since he’s observant of pigs, it’s a huge oversight on his part not noticing how much time Lay-her spends in the kitchen eating.

I really wanted to see if any inmates would share some KFC with Delilah, who unlike the inmates , does seem happy a lot of the time. Doesn’t she know how to crack a pose when she’s sleeping, too?

It’s hard to feel any sympathy for Michael. His backstabbing maggot act has backfired nicely. Suck it up, Bluey. You earned the strike.

Cat Stevens wrote First Cut Is The Deepest, not Rod Stewart- who was hardly the spokesperson for generation while Bob Dylan , John Lennon, Joni Mitchell et al were in the vanguard there. Great entertainer, however. The Faces gave one of the best rock and roll shows I’ve seen.

3 Calliegirl { 10.05.12 at 10:48 am }

Fingers crossed that Michael will be evicted. At least he can get a decent haircut and they can delouse it as well. How can he stand it? Does he ever wash/brush it? Ewwwwww

4 brain dead dave { 10.05.12 at 11:01 am }

It’s got me stumped why Mr IQ wanted his eyelashes tinted but totally ignores the Spinal Tap rat nest on his head.

Part of me wants him evicted and part wants to see a tortured genius reap a bitter harvest over the next few weeks. It’s quite on the cards that he’ll lose the plot and get another strike, I reckon.

5 Calliegirl { 10.05.12 at 11:20 am }

BDD do you really think they would give Michael another strike? In the history of Big Brother, if you can remember, has anyone ever been turfed out after receiving three strikes? Agree about having eyelashes tinted and ignoring his ‘rat’s nest’.

6 brain dead dave { 10.05.12 at 11:28 am }

Maybe not , Calliegirl , though the controversial dumping of Marion Grasby from Ma$terchef was a ratings and water cooler triumph that is hard to forget.

Maybe Michael will turkey slap Josh and put the producers in a spin. He clearly wants to.

From memory, only the turkey slappers and the flashing Warwick Capper have been booted.

7 Michelle { 10.05.12 at 11:40 am }

I actually thought the convo Ben & Michael had about how shocked Ben was that M had been nominated & Bens assurances that he likes M so so much verged on nomination talk. To me Ben made it clear that he hadn`t nominated M nor intends too.
I so wish Delilah was in the running to win, she would be a romp in for sure. The prize money could go to dog rescue organisations

8 Calliegirl { 10.05.12 at 12:08 pm }

What a wonderful idea Michelle for Delilah to win and money go to dog rescue organisations. I love it.

9 Michelle { 10.05.12 at 12:23 pm }

They could do it, make her a full fledged HM She actually adds more to the house than some of the others.
She could nominate, 0n nom nom day (how childish is that…nom nom) they could make a carpet of Hm`s pics and the one she craps on is up for 3 points & the one she wees on would be 2 points. Just as good nomination reasons as some are already giving.
I nominate, insert name, cause he annoys me so much I just want to crap on him.

10 Jenny { 10.05.12 at 12:26 pm }

Delilah is so cute. I love seeing all of her different sleeping poses on the BB housemates beds (from the web updates).

11 Isabel { 10.05.12 at 12:47 pm }

Best part of the show for me was seeing Delilah asleep, all four legs in the air! She’s obviously very relaxed, let’s make her the winner!

12 A.P { 10.05.12 at 1:20 pm }

Michael to go hopefully, he’s not taking it too well, Mr Invincible. Now he knows how regular nominees Estelle and Bradley feel.
Serves him right getting a strike, BB had warned him before so its his fault.
Why does Zoe have to go to BB and say she feels bad about voting for Michael, it was her choice, is she worried about the viewers turning on her for trying to get rid of him?
Her and Josh are flying under the radar, would be good to see them nominated next time.

13 brain dead dave { 10.05.12 at 1:41 pm }

The betting agencies think it’s going to be close. These are the latest odds I could find, not advocating gambling on this at all.

Sam 2.20
Angie 2.60
Bradley 3.70
Michael 6.50

14 Jason { 10.05.12 at 1:46 pm }

I want Big Brother to offer $500 for Michael to cut his hair as part of the “Deal of The Day” red telephone task.
Missing having an Uplate edition with Sam and his life model posing task!!

15 Beau { 10.05.12 at 1:49 pm }

Michael is an idiot for not thinking the super power would some how not involve getting to hear the voting! He gets what he deserves. Zoe is so two faced, she is just scared that if he goes he will see that she voted for him. Laylow is all over Angie as usual after voting for her and saying the friendship is over. Stacey same with Josh, all over him, she hated Ava and then voted for Josh, they are all so two faced. Channel 10 put on a much better show than Channel 9. We get to see absolutely nothing on this series and don’t even get me started on Confidential!

16 Sioux Denim { 10.05.12 at 2:04 pm }

How manipulative was Ben chastising Zoe on her comments about seeing 3 movies and being in the Captains Quarters – FFS let her enjoy it!….he is a bully for making her feel bad and turning it all around on himself – I certainly hope he is up next……..

17 planb { 10.05.12 at 3:28 pm }

SD – You have an odd definition of bullying.

“Bullying is the use of force or coercion to abuse or intimidate others.” random def, will do.

I really don’t think Ben did that.

18 Sioux Denim { 10.05.12 at 3:36 pm }

IMO I do think he intimidated her……………

19 brain dead dave { 10.05.12 at 4:15 pm }

We’ve seen Ben dish out physical bullying when he threw a glass of water at Bradley.

We’ve seen him dish out mental bullying when he made remarks about being repulsed by Bradley’s physique.

Zoe’s not very high on the BB food chain , so she cops it.

The significance of the footage of Ben crawling up kingpin Michael’s ar$e wasn’t lost on me.

The random def provided doesn’t go far enough to include belittling, shaming and the schtick Bitchy Ben goes in for.

20 The Oracle { 10.05.12 at 5:01 pm }

Conspiracy theory:..Angie lead Michael into talking about nominations knowing he was having a melt down over being nominated and wasn’t on his guard..she wore her first nomination knowing that Michael would get his second and quite possibly blurt out his third at some stage..then bye bye Michael.
Agree BDD (19)..I cringed when Ben was brown nosing Michael…
About time Zoe was nominated…

21 Carole { 10.05.12 at 6:09 pm }

That was one of the most hilarious episodes ever, seeing the looks on their faces when they saw the man they had to kiss. I agree with BDD, I can only remember Warwick Capper and the turkey slappers getting kicked out. I agree how hypocritical they are nominating people, then getting upset they are up for eviction, like they think they are the only person who would nominate them.

22 brain dead dave { 10.05.12 at 8:04 pm }

Michael-copiously licking his fingers and then immediately handling food while preparing tonight’s meal. What a filthy pig he is.

Angie confiding in Ben ,who nommed her for counting beers and then throwing wobblies. Stay away from Judas, he’s a snake in the grass.

23 Carole { 10.05.12 at 9:32 pm }

I thought they were skating on very thin ice while preparing dinner and discussing why others didn’t like them, ie nominate them. I’m surprised Big Brother didn’t give them a warning.

24 Bolders { 10.05.12 at 9:42 pm }

It was the grot Michael’s sneaky way of getting the others to tell him how to avoid getting nominated- that’s where he was going with the conversation from the beginning. He is not coping well with being nominated at all.
As for poor social skills – I’d rather Estelle’s kookiness than Michael’s crack on persistent display and his disgusting handling of food and his sly manipulation of others.
Can you believe the great unwashed masses voted for him to receive a message from home? I despair.

25 brain dead dave { 10.05.12 at 10:08 pm }

Yes, Michael initiated that whole conversation. The others should have been smarter and gone the Ava ” I don’t want to talk about it” road, perhaps. Or told him porkies.

I really thought Michael would last a day or two more before melting down. Hate to be in the trenches next to him.

Re Estelle, I’m not sure that Michael hasn’t been rejected a bit in the past and has a chip on his shoulder for females. I haven’t heard anything quite like his wedding ring rant the other night before and interpreted it as being quite mean spirited and bitter.

Lay- her’s light bulb obviously didn’t fire up when Sam telegraphed to her that he’s really not that into her and Sam is still pretty wet behind the ears to not realise that waxing lyrical about other women from his past is going to get him nowhere fast.

Yes, I can believe that Bolders. Only because I read that Michael is still favourite with the bookies to win BB. It’s a sick situation.

26 Nathan { 10.06.12 at 1:12 am }

i remember a few weeks back michael saying he got thrown down a flight of steps in america by some jocks – over a girl….probably has a lot to do with his small man complex. im pretty disturbed by how attracted he is to josh..and josh is so oblivious to it. also i think if he gets 3 strikes it just means he will be up for nomination..not automatic eviction.

27 Beau { 10.06.12 at 2:31 pm }

Maybe all the people that have saved Estelle in the past will band together and get rid of Michael for her! Just a thought…Silly, silly Michael, I wonders if he realises yet just exactly what he has done by voting for the holder of the super power. I think it could very well be bye bye Mikey….Miss Estelle has a load of fans out here!

28 brain dead dave { 10.06.12 at 2:44 pm }

Nathan, BB has explained to both Angie and Michael that three strikes is instant roll your swag eviction. He’s quoted as “Three strikes and you’re out” .Whether he’ll actually follow through with that, well…..

29 Stacey { 10.06.12 at 3:29 pm }

Micheal wont get another strike, even if he does talk about noms. I just don’t think BB would do it. He would get some other punishment. They should turn the captains quarters into a jail cell and throw some of the HMs in there. Now that would be hilarious!
Also, by going by a lot of the comments on the BB forums and Twitter a lot of people feel Estelle is being bullied. No way on earth is Estelle being bullied!

30 Bolders { 10.06.12 at 11:23 pm }

We’re the ones who are being bullied.

Michael’s crack is harsh and unusual punishment for the viewers.

I shall keep referring to Michael’s crack until It is off the air.

Watch this space. And Michael’s crack.

31 Stacey { 10.07.12 at 11:06 am }

Lol Bolders. His crack is disgusting. He reminds me of my ex bestie. Same haircut, same grubby fingers, same facial hair, same sense of authority and entitlement. And what a huge bitch she was.

32 planb { 10.07.12 at 12:23 pm }

People on the net seem to believe that ‘bullying’ is any behaviour they don’t like. Or if someone feels upset, then they have been ‘bullied’. Anyone who they don’t like is, following this definition, ‘a bully’. It makes a mockery out of the experience of people who have really been bullied.

33 Ella { 10.07.12 at 2:20 pm }

Bullying takes different forms not just active physical or verbal bullying. There are many studies that consider ‘exclusion’ or ‘isolating socially’ as bullying. Isn’t this what has happened to Estelle in the BB house? I’d say she’s being bullied. Those individuals in the ‘in’ group know very well that they are excluding someone(s) and the effect it is having.

34 brain dead dave { 10.07.12 at 2:46 pm }

I agree with that ,Ella. It happens from kindergarten to nursing home.

Michael and Josh are the worst offenders in this area.

“Love ’em to death but…….blah ,blah ” (I’m going to nominate them)

“Everyone hates Estelle” – (I do, so so should everyone)

35 Stacey { 10.07.12 at 4:47 pm }

I’m with you, planb. Exclusion isn’t valid in this case. You can’t be excluded while being locked in the house! If you constantly butt-in on peoples conversations to change the topic to yourself, dance around like an idiot trying to get attention and then talk to yourself in the mirror, why should you be suprised that people keep nominating you! Estelle has isolated herself IMO, and then expects everyone to come running when she sheds a tear. Her ‘kookiness’ is NOT endearing, and that’s clear to the people she is in the house with.