Big Brother – No Surprise Ava Has Hit The Recording Studio

Big Brother crooner and smoocher Ava David has hit the recording studio straight away after leaving the Big Brother house.

No surprise she is trying to start a singing career as it was probably the reason she was in the house in the first place. Even though producers had said they were going to try and weed out the fame seekers in a lot of cases they probably have not.

Many Big Brother alumni have had media or acting careers from the show, but none have found singing fame. Ava could be a first.

The Daily Telegraph reports:

The latest evictee, who has been spruiking her tunes while on the show, says she has four songs and more in the pipeline.

“Layla and Sammy loved to hear me sing. I was singing songs in the house and they always asked me. I did stuff prior to going in and it’s full throttle,” she says.

David says she misses her BB love, “Joshy”, and reveals that he sums her up as “coconuts, rainbow, sunshine and happiness”.

“To meet someone like him in the house was incredible,” she says. “I wouldn’t be that close to someone willy-nilly.”

Tonight on Big Brother either Angie, Sam, Bradley or Michael will be evicted. Also this week one person in the house will win $50,000 from the weekly challenge.

Big Brother on NINE tonight at 6.30pm and weeknights at 7.00pm.

1 brain dead dave { 10.07.12 at 4:19 pm }

Look, to be honest -she has no talent at all. Quelle surprise that she allegedly impressed the literal no brainers Sam and Lay-her.

There’s been a bit of a change in the eviction odds for tonight re Brad and Angie.

Sam 2.20
Bradley 2.40
Angie 4.50
Michael 9.00

I might vote to save Brad .

2 GoΕ‚o i WesoΕ‚o { 10.07.12 at 4:33 pm }

Sick and tired of the lazy Aspie with the speech impediment.

Save Sam!

3 brain dead dave { 10.07.12 at 4:37 pm }

Jackass comment 2- Sick and tired of bigots like you, too.

You haven’t got a clue about Asperger’s Syndrome.

4 Mahlia { 10.07.12 at 4:44 pm }

Ava is just so dislikeable. I’d love to know what producers saw in her that they thought she would make a good intruder.

To say that she doesn’t go with someone willy nilly – she jumped on him within hours of meeting him – everyone was shocked by it.

5 Stacey { 10.07.12 at 4:51 pm }

I wouldn’t even download her music for free.

6 Nathan { 10.07.12 at 4:52 pm }

i reckon she has talent…but so do a billion other musicians.maybe if she covers ‘suck my kiss’ – red hot chilli peppers πŸ˜€

7 Mahlia { 10.07.12 at 4:55 pm }

Does Bradley have Aspergers?

8 brain dead dave { 10.07.12 at 5:01 pm }

There have been only rumours on forums that he may have but that doesn’t make it true, since these people are probably not neurologists and it’s not the easiest condition to diagnose.

Certainly the pinhead who drooled comment 2 is no authority to make that claim.

9 Sandy { 10.07.12 at 5:02 pm }

I don’t think he has aspergers.

10 Fiona { 10.07.12 at 5:03 pm }

I hope if Sam goes tonight he does not give the superpower to Layla. I hate how the Housemates act like it’s so bad to have it news flash it’s not it gives you an advantage

11 Reality Raver { 10.07.12 at 5:28 pm }

I don’t think Bradley has Aspergers. If everyone that is socially inept is going to be labelled Aspergers there is going to be a lot of people on the Autism spectrum.

12 A.P { 10.07.12 at 6:11 pm }

I heard her sing on the show and it didn’t sound very good to me, still I guess she wants to strike while the iron is hot.
I might vote to save Bradley too, wish I could evict Michael though!
No daylight saving here in Qld, great, we won’t get BB live! Wish we could get out of the dark ages! Its only 5.11pm here!

13 Isabel { 10.07.12 at 6:17 pm }

Bradley just has a bad stammer – I was hoping that his exposure to all the housemates and his gaining of confidence would lessen it somewhat – unfortunately it doesn’t seem to have done so. Stammers are curable.

14 Carole { 10.07.12 at 6:34 pm }

Oh yeah it shits me not having daylight savings up here. Wish they would get their act together.

15 A.P { 10.07.12 at 6:56 pm }

Carole, especially when you realise it is done here at Dreamworld QLD , so annoying!
All they had to do was keep it at 6.30 for QLD which would show it at 7.30 in other states..
We can’t even vote in that last hour to save anyone as its already too late.

16 Sandy { 10.07.12 at 6:57 pm }

I think bradleys stammer has improved heaps. I only seem to notice when he is a bit stressed .. Nom noms etc…
I think I will vote for him too.

17 Stacey { 10.07.12 at 10:56 pm }

If anyone has Aspergers its Estelle. She just has completely left field social skills for a supremely confident and smart girl. Then again, people never usually have all 3.

18 jarrah { 10.08.12 at 6:29 am }

Does anyone know how this kind of thing happens? The casting, I mean. I don’t understand how Ava made it through the auditions and psychological screenings without someone catching on as to how inert she is as a personality. I’m honestly wondering why the process fails so badly sometimes (or if, maybe, it was actually deliberate casting, for some reason).
But if what we saw in the Big Brother episodes was typical of Ava’s singing talent, I think it’ll require some exceptional studio technology and a very talented producer to make those recordings sound anything other than quite ordinary.

19 Rapunzel { 10.08.12 at 7:02 am }

After michaels promotional gifts thanks to big brother editing its no wonder he was saved. I think hes a sneaky coward. As soon as one of his schemes start to fall apart he goes to jelly. If he wins this or is even there at the last 2 i wont watch bg brother again bcoz it will prove that the public r just being led around by the nose.

20 Suziekue { 10.08.12 at 6:34 pm }

Maybe Ava’s casting agency was none other than that used by BB, so thought it might be a good opportunity to give her a pubic launch…..*snerk*.

21 PK { 10.11.12 at 7:25 am }

Heard Ava’s song on Myspace for a laugh you should listen to it. It speaks for itself (i.e. CRAP).