Masterchef: The Professionals – Marco Pierre White Could Do With A Break In Australia

Maybe it would be in Marco Pierre White’s interests to host Masterchef: The Professionals if Shine Australia can’t get Heston Blummenthal to sign on the dotted line.

Marco appears to be having a bit of a hard time of it in the UK with his ex-wife turning up to his house and wrecking his car with a child’s scooter, and marking it with blood and nail polish.

Considering they have been separated for a number of years it would be interesting to know what made her so mad. Clearly it has been acrimonious for sometime as they have spent three million pounds in legal fees since the demise of their marriage according to the Telegraph which also outlines the latest incident.

Maybe it is because she had heard that he had said he had never been in love.

In the Sunday Telegraph (hard copy) he said:

“The reality is I’ve never been in love. I was never at one with myself as a person and that’s why I made a lot of wrong decisions.”

“I’d like to think some little vixen will cross my path, who intrigues me, who catches my imagination.”

I am sure there are a ton of Australian women who would be willing to be flambeed by him. However those quotes reminded me a little of the Arnie interview on Sixty Minutes tonight where you just got the feeling that the only people they are capable of having feelings for are themselves.

1 Vivienne { 10.08.12 at 2:49 am }

Ex-wives are always so violent. Like Tiger Woods’ ex-wife for example. You don’t see ex-husbands destroying their wife’s car over anger issues, like being cheated on or whatever, and have the wife tolerate it. Poor Marco. But he could do with some fame and fortune down-under.

2 Ari { 10.08.12 at 2:53 am }

Spot on Vivienne! Definitely some double standards there.

In all of curiosity, I’m rather intrigued with MasterChef: The Professionals. But what exactly is it??? Is it a side MasterChef series like Celebrity and Junior? Because with the list of names…I’m quite excited. Aaaah I love MasterChef. If the Olympics weren’t on right after MasterChef I’d still have MasterChef withdrawals. But two months later the only withdrawals I have are Olympics. And I still miss it. Men’s gymnastics and fencing and diving and track and everything else…come back.

3 Morgan { 10.08.12 at 10:07 am }

Ari It’s basically the same as the regular version, but the contestants are professional chefs instead of amateur cooks.

4 Georgie { 10.08.12 at 10:41 am }

Wow Vivienne, “ex-wives are always so violent”.

Yeah well, you didn’t see OJ Simpson venting his anger issues on his ex’s car. Mind you, if she’d had the benefit of hindsight, she probably would have preferred it if he had.

In fact I’d hazard a guess and say that all bashed or murdered ex-wives would have preferred that if they’d been given a choice.

Ari – not so much a case of double standards, but rather one of ‘the mouse that roared’.

5 brain dead dave { 10.08.12 at 10:48 am }

Two words for you, Vivienne. Grant Hackett.

Erin was still married to Woods when that happened , so she wasn’t an ex-wife. The car wasn’t destroyed ,either.

6 Vivienne { 10.08.12 at 11:27 am }

Well don’t take my comment too seriously. Just an observation that an angry wife is somehow more socially acceptable than an angry husband…whatever.

7 brain dead dave { 10.08.12 at 11:46 am }

You shouldn’t take mine too seriously, either, Vivienne.

The greatest damage to Tiger Woods has been his golf game…hasn’t won a major tournament since that happened and no longer intimidates other golfers.

8 Alexandra { 02.07.13 at 10:20 pm }

OMG Marco… How I wish I could be your Vixen! You have your soul in your eyes and I can see right into them! I know that feeling of never being ‘in love’ and I mean really ‘in love’… Today it’s even harder to find ‘the one’ because of so much superficiality and instant gratification as the norm! I’ve never met a man that can capture my imagination and have always said the biggest turn on is turning on the mind!!! Give up the Blondes and give us Brunettes a go…

9 Daisy { 02.07.13 at 10:23 pm }

And I’ll assume ALexandra must be kidding as well.

10 Alexandra { 02.07.13 at 11:38 pm }

Well Daisy why make a comment like that?.. Assume I must be kidding??? You should NEVER assume!!! You have no idea about my life and what I’ve experienced. My opinion and my experience… Are you see all know all… I’ve read ALL your opinions and comments and I’m not making any assumption about all you have said! And you’ve made quite a bit that doesn’t even relate to the story!!! It’s like you’ve got no friends and you have to talk to people you don’t know and have a huge conversation!

11 Alexandra { 02.07.13 at 11:43 pm }

In the Spice Girls blog that is…

12 A.P { 02.07.13 at 11:52 pm }

I think this blog would be dull without people like Daisy, she brings fun into it, whats wrong with that?

13 Daisy { 02.07.13 at 11:55 pm }

Don’t worry. It’s just because I don’t think Marco is hot.

14 Alexandra { 02.08.13 at 12:12 am }

Yeah I see your point… And some people agree with the spice girls bringing fun to MKR hahaha… Thank God we all have individual tastes… Opinion on what makes someone hot or not? Doesn’t necessarily mean looks… If my comment was read properly then one would see what I meant…