Big Brother – Angie – Woman On The Verge Of A Meltdown
So Angie is the house lush? Not that this is a negative thing, as the booze is being rationed they have to get what they can. Layla must also have a bit of a reputation for a tipple as Estelle offered up her half a glass of red to both of them.
However this offer ended up them whining over wine for five minutes and debating whether Angie and Layla would go “halfsies” or whether they would “rock off”. I am presuming that is playing rock,scissor, papers.
Angie decided to go halves but this peeved Layla and Sam off and they left. Angie ended up skulling it. She realised that this incident was going to set her up for a nomination.
She went and discussed it with Michael who said that there is a for and against system to nominations these days and you have to try and minimise it. The example he used was that he had wanted to go to bed early tonight but thought it political to say up a bit longer.
Angie was also concerned that Josh was no long affectionate towards her when he was paying her out. Michael revealed to her that Josh hated everyone at the moment. Is he playing strategy and trying to get his bestie nominated?
Josh also told Estelle that he wanted to go to bed early as he was sick of the conversations. It looks like he wants to get out to be with Ava. However chances of him being nominated this week were low as he had the super power.
By the way how did Michael in a chat with Big Brother know that others were giving three and two point I thought they were not meant to discuss nominations? He told big brother that he was about the only one giving four point nominations and the others were giving three and two.
Bradley’s farewell video was very sweet and funny. He will be missed from the house. He told Michael that he was is favourite person in the house. However Bradley seems happy on the outside as he thinks he might meet some girls now.
Interesting how Michael was his favourite but he gave the super power to Josh. This week’s super power for Josh had to guess who the housemates would be nominating and the ones he predicted right he obtained a nomination point he could use.
He had the opportunity to gain sixteen points but in the end he got a respectable eight points to use for his nominations. In one of the advertisement breaks Big Brother must have told him to stop giving reasons why he thought that person was nominating as he was dragging it out. Towards the end he was just giving names and no reasons.
I note Big Brother told the other housemates were told that Josh would not hear any of the nominations as he must not wanted them self-censoring.
It was the right thing to do and also agree with BB when he says just because you say strategy does not mean you get a free pass in the nominations booth.
The nominations went like this:
- Sam – Josh for four points as he is a threat and one point for Stacey because she makes little effort to get to know him. He said he tried to get her into the gym but she was not interested.
- Stacey – Three points to Sam as he is flying under the radar and does not get to know people but is always playing nice and two points for Estelle as she does not click with her.
- Angie – Gave three points to Michael because she knows how badly he wants win Big Brother, and Estelle for two points as they clash.
- Layla – gave three points to Angie as they are so alike they clash, and Estelle for two points as she sees her as a threat.
- Estelle – Stacey for three points for being horrible to people behind peoples backs and then being nice face to face, and two points to Michael basically because she heard him nominate her last week.
- Zoe – Three points to Angie because of issue with possession. She gave the example of her need to possess friends, alcohol and to cook, and she gave Sam two points for being an intruder and doing so much in the house.
- Ben – Gave Sam four points as he does not know him as well as the others, and one point to Angie for eating and talking at the same time as it is his ultimate pet peeve. Also he was wondering if she had “jungle book snaked” him as she said she likes to train her friends.
- Michael – two points to Estelle and three points to Sam because he does not open up enough to Michael.
Josh ended up being awarded eight nominations point. He had no restriction on how he uses them. He ended up giving five points to Angie because of her speculative talk all time and Layla for three points because she is a threat to win.
Angie received 12 points as did Sam and Estelle received eight they are the three up for eviction this week and you just know there is a mega meltdown from Angie coming to our screens soon.
Big Brother on NINE at 7 pm weekdays.