Big Brother – Angie Wept, Benjamin Manipulated, And Michael Talked About Zoe

There was fear and loathing emanating from Angie first there was her feisty talk in the kitchen to Layla and Zoe saying she was looking forward to seeing who had nominated her and why. They were both squirming as they had both nominated her.

Later when Stacey was in the naughty corner for swearing, Angie was copying Michael and hiding behind a wall pretending to be Big Brother and said to Stacey “I hate you”.

Stacey retorted and said “how does it feel to be nominated?”. Next scene she was on the lounge sobbing about it.

If Angie is evicted this week, not sure how many friends on the outside will be waiting for her. First she told the other housemates that she trained her friends, and last night she revealed there was some sort of hierarchy in her group. She told the housemates that in her group of friends she was one of the “main contenders”, whereas here everyone was a contender.

I think that meant she was one of the top dogs in her group and in the house she no longer was.

Not that Angie is completely ostracised as Michael was talking to Angie about Zoe’s crush on him and how it makes him feel uncomfortable. This meant that when he was giving a hug to another girl he felt he had to give her one as well. Angie also divulged to him that Zoe had told her that it bothered her when other people cuddled Michael.

There was some amusing shots of Zoe looking love sick at Michael the best one being when she was in the pool and Michael came and stood there back to her and she was openly perving at his arse.

Zoe revealed he was not the kind of kind she would normally go for, as she likes the big rugby type guys. She needs to go on Farmer Wants A Wife she could find one there. Also she said her mother would freak if she went out with a guy like Michael.

Michael also showed last night how much he wants to win when he was talking to Big Brother about the possibility of winning the car that appeared in their back yard. He also talking about the prize money and said that Estelle was wanting to win it because she said she was poor, even though she has two house and a range rover. He was saying he only had six dollars in his bank account.

Are all the housemates now trying to tell stories to try and hook in the voter?

Benjamin must be one of the front runners to win and after this if it were possible he should go on Survivor as he would rock it. In fact he is playing Big Brother like Survivor to ensure that he does not get nominated in the house.

He told Zoe he was closest to her and Stacey in the house and then when he was talking to Estelle he told her he had the most interesting conversations with her out of any of the house mates.

One thing the viewer really does have a difficulty understanding is what it is like in the house. The boredom levels are high with no books, TV, internet, music also the food is ordinary a lot of the time as is the coffee. Also knowing when you went to the toilet know that someone could be watching you.

The other issue is how revolting to does the bed linen and bed clothing look? It looks all polyester and shiny.  Is it to make it as uncomfortable as possible so they don’t hang around in bed?

What would you hate about being the Big Brother house?

1 Beau { 10.10.12 at 7:09 pm }

Cheers for that DDDave, did he do it when no one else was around? That’s a bit sus if he did. Yes I get what you say about Estelle, I just don’t know how to take her, sometime I think she is really nice and honest and I felt really sad for her when she nominated Bradley and said she knew he was talking about her behind her back. She had always been his number one supporter and I think that real hurt her when he turned against her. She is pretty.

2 A.P { 10.10.12 at 7:20 pm }

I worked out that if they’ve been in the house for say 8 weeks and are being paid roughly $800 a week then Michael”s bank account is now $6,406! so he can’t complain. With his intellect I’m sure he’s done the maths.
Also Estelle may have a good job and has earnt her so called wealth so maybe Michael should get up off his crack and find a good job and learn how to drive instead of being jealous of her.
I would rather vote for a girl who’s having fun riding a pretend horse than someone who wears other peoples undies, or a girl like Stacey who bares her bum at the glass window of the naughty room. If anyone is performing for the cameras, its her, she’s always acting!
These are my favourites in order, ESTELLE, DELILAH,SURLY, LAYLA, BEN, SAM, ZOE,ANGIE, JOSH, STACEY, MICHAEL.
Another word from last night from Layla was “Awkie” ( Awkward ) It must be too hard to say the full word.

3 brain dead dave { 10.10.12 at 7:28 pm }

Estelle, Delilah, Surly, Kookaburra, Ben, Angie, Josh ,Sam, Zoe, Stacey, Muckhole, Lay-her.

4 A.P { 10.10.12 at 7:37 pm }

I forgot poor Kookaburra, I’ll put him 4th on my list!

5 Miss Mars { 10.10.12 at 7:37 pm }

BDD, wasn’t crying ‘victim’ by any means, just pointing out that it’s not just the kiddies that like Michael :p. in saying that though I’m not really a fan of any of them. I just can’t really relate to anyone in the house honestly. Maybe the person in there who’s personality is closest to my own is Estelle, but I don’t like her so what does that say? Lol, perhaps she hits a bit close to home, who knows. I forgot about the Kookaburra. I really want Sam gone this week… If only it was vote to evict. But who am I kidding, I probably wouldn’t vote anyway.

6 Miss Mars { 10.10.12 at 7:40 pm }

I think Layla is probably my least favourite, pity she’s so popular in and outside of the house. I’d rather anyone else win honestly.

7 brain dead dave { 10.10.12 at 7:57 pm }

No worries, Miss Mars. I enjoy your posts.

Those who posted that Lay-her’s stupidity was an “act”- you can give yourselves an upper cut now.

Okay, she won a car but the world can see what a cretin she is now.

8 Rapunzel { 10.10.12 at 8:35 pm }

Soooo glad angie didnt win that car. I find alot of women r jealous of Estelle she is quite sexual weither she knows it or not but i suspect she does but good on her. I personally think she is gorgeous intelligent and kind all worthy attributes to have. I do not ever see her sit around bagging anyone for any reason from day one she has been consistant and if she were fake cracks would have shown by now. I loved her show jumping especially since she was show jumping around a naked josh and michael sunbaking outside. Thats all they got. When all else fails get the bums out. Ben just did the biggest fart in the diary room even big.. brother laughed.:):):)

9 Beau { 10.10.12 at 8:50 pm }

Hi Miss Mars, enjoyed your post and no I do not think at this stage it is a cop out to say Delilah is your favourite, I am veering the same way. I was sorry to have to agree with you about Zoe. I used to think she was ok but now is definitely in the Ben and Stacey camp. Cannot stand either one of them. You are spot on about Ben, cannot believe they do not realise what he is doing in there, he has them all fooled. As for Stacey she is the most two faced, we have yet to see the real her, she talks about not seeing the real Sam. I have yet to see her without a full face of make up, joking, dancing, swarming upto someone, nothing natural about her whatsoever, definitely flying under the radar our Miss Stacey. I cannot wait for her to get nominated!

10 Bolders { 10.10.12 at 8:52 pm }

Michael’s beginning to crack – the cool kids don’t like him anymore because they mistook the intention behind his crack about the Oreos.

He should just stick to displaying his crack instead of making a crack about his peanut butter smear and two smarties.

11 Beau { 10.10.12 at 9:05 pm }

A.P. at long last someone agrees with me, STACEY is acting! I can’t stand her. Her and Ben always talking about everyone behind their backs. I cannot understand how they keep getting away with it week after week. How come the house mates cannot see what is going on with Ben? I just don’t get it! I am so happy though that someone else has seen through Stacey though, you have made my night!

12 Beau { 10.10.12 at 9:14 pm }

BDDave, are you saying Layla sorry LayHer is your least favourite? Interesting.

13 Beau { 10.10.12 at 9:53 pm }

Bolders- Good one about Michael, I like it! I think there will be a few cracks showing from this task. I don’t like it when they try to make each other jealous. Feelings will get hurt. Ben will be upto no good.

14 Miss Mars { 10.10.12 at 10:09 pm }

BDD, I very much enjoy your posts as well. Most people here are legitimately funny and have good insights into the show, hence why I actually comment here, it’s nice to have a somewhat intelligent discussion about a very unintelligent show. For whatever reason I’m hooked, so I’ll be sticking it out for better or worse.

Rapunzel, I think the reason Angie and Layla keep nominating Estelle is because they are threatened by her looks, regardless of whatever other excuses they pull out, which is petty but a lot of girls would respond that way. Estelle also seems to have more of an affinity with the boys than the other girls do so I suspect they’re jealous of this. I don’t like Estelle all that much (though I don’t hate her either) but it has nothing to do with her looks, she’s very pretty.

Personally I’d have much rathered Angie win the car than Layla but I can’t stand Layla so there’s that :p. WTF was with Ben and his whole ‘I’m just in awe/star struck by Layla’ comment!? I’m assuming it was just another strategic comment on his part… I hope so anyway, I had him pegged as smarter than that. Nasty, but smart.

15 A.P { 10.10.12 at 10:16 pm }

Beau, I’ve thought that about Stacey for some time, its so obvious and what a surprise she chose Michael and Ben to go in the Switzerland room duh! She also made sure she ate dinner with the blue group for the best food too! She is second last on my list as above.
Its only just finished here ( no daylight savings in QLD and weird when its filmed here ), anyway, my heart was bleeding for poor Michael to be stuck with all the boring, unpopular loser group, how ever will he cope? What a pompous prat he is!

16 brain dead dave { 10.10.12 at 10:41 pm }

Beau ,when this season began, Lay-her and Sarah were two of my favourites but that went to hell in a bucket very quickly . What was I thinking?

Now I just have to add ‘hybrid’ and “metre” to exhaustive the list of words that Lay-her doesn’t know the meaning of. Special mention for Zoe’s – “Absent makes the heart grow fonder”

Earlier tonight I watched a great reality show on ABC 2 called “Don’t Blame The Dog” 8.30. Might not be too late for you to catch,A.P. or Queenslanders &; W.A.

17 Den { 10.10.12 at 10:48 pm }

I haven’t seen tonight’s show so I can only comment on what I’ve seen.

I think Michael (and his crack) is a more worthy winner than some of the others because he puts himself out there. Whether he is manipulative or not he at least adds something to the show.

Josh, to me is flying under the radar. Is he trying to win the tween vote by walking around in his underwear all the time? Even Zoe is a yawn. Layla is she really that dumb or is that just her schtick. Angie is a pain in the butt but at least she puts herself out there, even it is to her detriment.

I’d rather people say something than not offer anything.

I remember in the past BB would never have allowed the housemates to sit with crossed legs in the diary room chair. I haven’t made that up, have I?

18 Samantha { 10.10.12 at 10:51 pm }

Miss Mars, you lost me after the first paragraph, way too long and didn’t bother reading it.

19 Beau { 10.10.12 at 11:43 pm }

Cannot believe Layla did not know what a metre was, is she for real?
Den I liked what you said about Josh flying under the radar and appealing to the tween voters, I think you are on to something there.
True also what you said about Michael, at least he is not scared to open his mouth!
BDDave, I missed Don’t blame the dog, but will keep my eyes open for a replay. Yes, Stacey knew who to eat with. Trust her to get the neutral person. We still miss out on seeing her true colours come through. I just wish one day she would take the make up off! It is like she is continually auditioning.

20 Miss Mars { 10.11.12 at 12:58 am }

Samantha, thanks for the feedback I suppose, but if you don’t want to read it I’m not forcing you and I don’t really care one way or the other so that’s your call. I just have a lot of thoughts I suppose, some people enjoy hearing them and sharing their own, and others don’t.

Den, I agree on all points. Josh is sort of the forgotten housemate of late, very under the radar. There was a point where I didn’t mind him but ever since Ava he’s gone from vaguely nauseating to snooze worthy. I don’t know why the others haven’t nominated him yet, perhaps they don’t see him as a threat? Honestly don’t know, but I don’t think I’d even notice if he just vanished one day.

21 Rapunzel { 10.11.12 at 8:13 am }

Michael dosent say anything if u really listen unless its whispered behind his hand or with constant looks over his shoulder to make sure he dosnt get caught backstabbing and seed planting. He gets so confused with his stories that he really is starting to fall apart trying to keep up with his own manipulations. I believe his stategy is to only manipulate other housemates and not stand as a man with true ethics and beliefs of his own. The second his story is questioned he visibly pales sweats becomes jittery and contradicts himself sentence by sentence. He trying to b a mastermind but with so many personalities in close proximity 24/7 its all abit too much for him and the cracks no pun intended are really starting to show. I do not call that putting yourself out there. But i do agree at angie and as much as i dont like her i have to say she is better than michael in that sense. I would have to say at least she is being herself even if it isnt a nice self. I bet her “friends” the trained ones that r lower are than her in her opinion r reassessing their friendship with her. I thinks its abit mean to call Layla layher shes abit dumb but still lovely. I dnt think she has a vindictive bone in her body shes just abit thick. But i love watching her im an artist and she is magnificant to look at. I do hope she dosnt end up on some mens mag same with Estelle. Angie meh its a given im abit sick of the camera being focused on her crotch (i wrote so many versions of said body part before settling on crotch) and it dosent just pass by either it zooms in and er lingers. At least big brother is getting under their skins abit more now. Is it true that bb will be extended? I have to say writing all this on my phone has been no easy feat. Have a great day everyone. X

22 Reality Raver { 10.11.12 at 8:37 am }

Rapunzel – What I think is very attractive about Layla is the way she carries herself. She is about the same size as Zoe but embraces her curves and does not have any problem getting men. Keeping them appears to be the issue.

23 A.P { 10.11.12 at 9:13 am }

MISS MARS, I love reading your comments, keep them coming, also Rapunzel and Beau, in fact everyone brings up good points to discuss.

24 Rapunzel { 10.11.12 at 9:18 am }

RR yes i 2 love the way she carries herself i believe Layla is many a mans dream girl. Even if she dosent keep them i believe she turns them to mush and romantics for the time they r with her but she is obviously looking for something they r not ready to offer yet but once they are i believe she would b a beautiful committed and loyal partner. Shes young and romantic its a shame Sam is not at that yet i love them together. I do hope she isnt going to b too brokenhearted. And omg imagine their children simply genetically stunning. This experience has humbled Sam a little i think he is alot more complex than others r giving him credit for and i believe he has great respect for women. I also believe angie is planning to nail that boy good and proper 1st chance she gets. 😉 please forgive any typos writing and reediting on my phone is a nightmare

25 Beau { 10.11.12 at 10:16 am }

A.P., I too am enjoying reading everyone’s opinions on the characters, it just adds another dimension to the show. Some great topics have been brought up.
I think Sam is definitely playing the game and do not believe he has not seen the show. He is sticking with Layla because of the previous luck of the couple in other Big Bros. actually maybe Layla is not as dumb as she is making us believe and that is why she is making sure she is cuddled upto someone the whole time too, to keep her in the house. I cannot believe she is letting herself fall head over heals with him. He has continually talked about other woman and told her this is a casual thing, show a bit of pride in yourself and have some class for goodness sakes Layla. He has no intention of dating you when he leaves that house.

26 Beau { 10.11.12 at 10:29 am }

Sorry Rapunzal I do not see Sam that way at all. I see him as a youngn21 year old out for all he can get. He has said that and has made no secrets about it. He has never expressed undieing love to Layla. His first night there he kissed all the girls, secretly went and found Angie for a second round and gave her a big hickie. No, as far as I am concerned he is a young lad who wants to sew his oats and he is sticking close to Layla because he is hoping it will look good to the viewers. Sorry, but that is just my opinion. Same with the cleaning, hoping if he cleans they won’t vote him off, it backfired. He is so lucky as an intruder to have survived this long. That is why Bradley was so sure he wouldn’t be leaving, statistically the intruder always went, poor old Bradley, it was definitely his time.

27 Rapunzel { 10.11.12 at 12:37 pm }

Yes its hard to believe Sam is only 21 maybe he just needs some nurturing and a cuddle from a soft curvaceous Layla just fits the bill. I agree about the kissing when he first came in i think he did have game plan but thats what i meant by him being humbled. He’s definitely playing the game hard u can almost hear the wheels turning in his head. He’s in a mission but for now i believe hes lost his train of thought. Big brother effectively turns them all into children again paring them and stripping their power until their raw self is quite easy to see and that is why i like Estelle. I cringe many times when watching her but i also find very real and still the same girl that walked through the doors. Lets face it they’re all playing th game to win some r just doing it a little more honestly. I want to c someone crack. Like angie maybe shags sam when no ones looking and Layla catches them or josh takes another strategy and kisses michael bllagggh i just involuntarily screamed . Just tried to check into daily updates but the servers r down. Bugger thank u all for your comments and laughs it does bb more fun

28 Rapunzel { 10.11.12 at 1:26 pm }

Omg i didnt know ive only just read about Joshs brother. How terribly sad. Poor Josh and family. Alot of people send you love Josh. X

29 Carole { 10.11.12 at 2:32 pm }

Yeah I just read that about Josh too, what a shock. My heart goes out to him and his family.

30 Beau { 10.11.12 at 3:48 pm }

Good comments Rapunzel. I would love it if something wicked like Sam getting it on with Angie happened. That’s what we need a real bomb shell to throw a spanner in the works.
I think all the comments are nearly as good as the show. Keep them coming!

31 Den { 10.11.12 at 5:34 pm }

Rapunzel, you are right about Michael “whispering” and being careful as to who may hear his complaining or “seed planting” as you put it. I may have to re-think my position on him. Having said that, I still find him entertaining and that is probably because he is smarter than most of the others…. or is he? lol I agree that he “sweated” when challenged by Ben about Oreogate. When in the kitchen with his other blue team mates he wanted to rub it in then his explanation to Ben was about “I only wanted to show you how great it was” or something along those lines. I’m still not sure about him but I do think he is playing the game. He looks to me like someone who has analysed past series to see who gets where by doing what but then I think most of them have to some extent.

Sam may think that he is ‘Jamie’ (was that his name?) who won after hooking up with Alicia (?).

Carole, what is the Josh and his brother story? I can’t find it here.

32 Reality Raver { 10.11.12 at 5:42 pm }
33 Rapunzel { 10.14.12 at 7:18 pm }

Aaarrrrggghhhhkkkk michael is insane! Does.he really.believe that crap hes sprouting. That he is better than anyone else in the house. He is starting to remind me of the scary guys who sit in the dark in their rooms talking to.themselves and hating on the world. I cant wait until the others get to hear this stuff coming out of his mouth. Hes nuts!

34 Carole { 10.14.12 at 7:57 pm }

Yeah I know, and I cannot believe the fucking arrogance of Ben and Zoe. Saying they would hate to leave before ‘any of them’. Who the hell do they think they are? And how they think they bitch about them but they are just being paranoid. Can he hear himself? I’m sitting here screaming at the TV like a lunatic. I wonder what Big Brother meant by the nominations tomorrow. I really hope he will put them all up.

35 A.P { 10.14.12 at 8:44 pm }

Me too!!!! How dare they say they are better than the “loser group”, so arrogant! Did you notice the audience were laughing, they just think its funny and I don’t get it!
My daughter reckons six people are up this week, the existing three and three new ones, don’t kmow how she knows though, hope its true and viewers will try to save the “losers”.

36 Carole { 10.14.12 at 8:51 pm }

Yeah I hope so too. Would love to wipe that smug look of their faces.

37 A.P { 10.14.12 at 8:55 pm }

Yes, its on the BB website now.

38 Carole { 10.14.12 at 9:09 pm }

Yeah I just saw a tweet from BBAULIVE saying it. And unfortunately Michael was given the Superpower. Wonder what it will be this time. And what an areshole he was, telling Angie she is not slim. He needs to take a look in the mirror.

39 Beau { 10.14.12 at 9:09 pm }

I couldn’t believe they were talking like that, well actually I could, their true colours are really coming out. I was holding out for Zoe and hoping she was going to be ok but she is as bad as Ben, Stacey and Michael. I am all for the losers now, I want one of them to win. I hope they have enough brains between the four of them to vote off the other four and leave themselves alone, because that is what the barstewards will be doing! I am so angry. I hate nasty people like that, that are up themselves.

40 A.P { 10.14.12 at 10:01 pm }

The losers are still up for nominations from last week, it hasn’t changed Beau, so they will have to vote for the other four, Yeah! happy days
Hope its a double and we see Michael and Ben, or Stacey go. then Zoe the sheep to follow!
Final four hopefully to be Estelle, Angie, Sam and Layla!
Carole, he basically told Angie she was trampy, glad she gave it back to him by saying her friends would think he was a bum! Damm, I wish Michael didn’t have the super power, bet its to save someone!

41 Beau { 10.15.12 at 12:08 am }

I hope you are right A.P., that would be great if it was a double. Knock them all out one by one.
If I was related to them I would be so embarrassed listening to the way they have been talking, shameful.
I so hope one of the losers win. Go the losers!
A week ago I wouldn’t have been saying that.

42 Den { 10.15.12 at 12:14 pm }

I have to agree. There is this real ‘us’ and ‘them’ mentality that has pervaded the house. I think Zoe is a follower. She will agree with anything if it’s Ben saying it. Ben saying he’d be “angry” if the “losers” went before “them” was disappointing. Maybe he has forgotten that there are cameras and microphones everywhere. I hope his friends pay out on him for being a tool.

Michael is becoming annoying. It all makes for great tv, in my opinion. I loved the send-up Angie did of Ben’s so-called advice to her. She is on to him. Now we just need someone to some “bring it on bitches!”

43 Rapunzel { 10.15.12 at 7:40 pm }

Ha ha! Yay. Listen up ben and michael as they say in the classics “game on moles” cant wait maybe double eviction. Michael and stacey to go so ben gets left in the house with the so called “losers” and they can meep at him until he runs screaming from the house never to b seen again. Mwahhahahahahaaaa

44 Den { 10.15.12 at 8:21 pm }

That’s the one: “game on molls!” I couldn’t quite remember it. Thanks Rapunzel.

45 Rapunzel { 10.15.12 at 9:10 pm }

NOOOOOOO. SCREEEEEAAAMMMM. I cant believe it. I have to go and piur myself a big glass of wine before i pop a blood vessel. I can not belive he got away again. And thank you Den. Molls not moles although there is one housemate that ciuld b a mole if the underground variety. Im voting to save Estelle. Xx