Big Brother Final Wednesday 7 November And New Little Sister Show

Above is a nice little retrospective on reality TV in the noughties. Interesting to see some of the shows in their early days. Of course even back then Big Brother was around.

However this Big Brother incarnation will now have a Little Sister, this is TV show that will be on Wednesday nights at 8.00pm. Little Sister a producer on the series will be asking questions to the housemates that the viewers have sent in. If you have a question send it to littlesister@bigbrother.com.au

Seriously would have preferred an Up Late, I am not a big fan of Sam but he does have a rocking body and I would love to know what he and Layla are getting up to. Also Estelle, Layla and Michael have showered naked. Some salacious viewing please.

Also the final of Big Brother will be on Wednesday 7 November.  There will be a four-night finale week, starting with a double eviction on Sunday November 4, followed by daily shows on Monday and Tuesday, then the finale on Wednesday.

Big Brother on NINE on weeknights at 7pm.

Source: Daily Telegraph

1 ham { 10.16.12 at 5:26 pm }

sorry but i’d prefer not to see michael showering naked, seeing too much of his butt as it is.

2 Reality Raver { 10.16.12 at 5:40 pm }

LOL

3 Likes2Watch { 10.16.12 at 6:54 pm }

Like I said on Twitter, I don’t feel like I know ANY of these housemates and it’s almost over! This show used to be about the conversations, now it’s only about the housemates reactions to tasks. I mean, Estelle has supposedly spoken about her tough upbringing, we know nothing of it. I don’t know anything about Ben and his partner, how they met etc. What of Stacey? All we know is that she is constantly ON, does she ever get emotional? What is her past like? What do they all even do for a living???
They are still all strangers and as a BB purist (sad bitch with no life) I miss that.

4 Michelle { 10.16.12 at 8:06 pm }

If Delilah doesn`t win BB I hope big baby does

5 Dr T { 10.16.12 at 9:19 pm }

If Nine goes into receivership, do you reckon they’ll do anything with the remaining people in the BB house? Or will they just be abandoned there to fend for themselves like in the Hunger Games? (another thing I haven’t watched)

6 Reality Raver { 10.16.12 at 9:40 pm }

Dr T – Now that would make a interesting but disturbing reality show if it were to occur. Though there was a bit of Lord of The Flies action occurring over the beer tonight.

7 Nathan { 10.16.12 at 9:46 pm }

dont worry about michael showering …he has a roof over the tool-shed,so u wont see anything from the front at least.