Big Brother: Six Nominations – It Should Be An Interesting Week In The House

Layla is a freaking genius or just truly genuine, sure she got nominated tonight but earlier on she was smart enough to get in the diary room and say she did not like the Benjamin, Stacey, Michael clique. The very group she had up until now been a part of.

Clearly she has no idea what edit is coming out the house but this should make her appeal to the viewers who are also not happy with the “in” group.

The five who were not nominated last week were pretty shocked when they realised three of their pack were also going to be up for elimination along with last week’s nominated contestants, Estelle, Angie and Sam.

Zoe  was flipping out saying she was certain to go if nominated, but also saying she was ready to go. Interesting on Josh’s live blog on the Daily Telegraph one of Zoe’s university colleagues said they were surprised she was so quiet in the house as at Uni she was loud and scary!

Michael immediately started to bitch about Layla to ensure his cronies knew who he was voting for. Also there was the usual griping about Sam based on how focused he was on his looks. Michael was saying he does not think he is good looking though Zoe did pipe up and tell him she thought he was hot. Benjamin also hates Sam.

It was ironic Angie moaning about forming alliances but she did not mind when she was in THAT alliance. Props to Estelle for not smirking when she was talking about this.

This week Big Brother did not tell them at the start who had the superpower however most would guess Josh would give it to Michael and I wonder if this was why people did not nominate him.

The nominations went like this:

Benjamin – Layla for four points, as all she does is clean and make out with Sam so she is not available to him, and one point to Zoe as she thinks she has the strongest chance of winning the Big Brother.

Angie – Gave three points to Zoe, as she thinks she could win, and two points for Layla because of how similar they are and she thinks that she is taking away votes on who would be keeping me in here. So not sure how good a strategy that is nominating her as if her theory was correct it would split the save votes between them.

Zoe – nominated Stacey for three points because she is loud even when she does not need to be, and two points to Layla because she is flying under the radar.

Stacey – Gave Layla three points because she is moody and puts herself down alot and this is a bit of a drainer, and two points to Michael because he is closed to learning things from other people.

Sam – Gave three points to Benjamin as he is the strongest person in the house and two points to Zoe as she is the weakest player who has been protected by her alliance. He defined weakest as playing the least role in the house.

Michael – For two points he gave Layla because he feels she is there to win! And he is not? Three points to Zoe as she uses him as a brunt for her anger. Also that she is frustrated that he does not love her as much as she loves him.

He was then told he had the superpower but it was not revealed then.

Layla – Benjamin for three points for strategy though then it all went garbled but the gist was because he was funny and the same reasoning for giving Stacey for two points.

Estelle – Gave Stacey four points as her jokes are normally aimed at someone and one point to Michael as in the last 24 hours he is now being nice to people since he found out what the nominations were this week.

The super power was a copy cat super power to take away someones nomination points and replace them with the who he nominated.

At first he was going to take Sam’s nomination points but ended up taking Estelle’s. Hence cancelling out her four points to Stacey.

This meant Stacey was safe from nomination and his new best buddy in the house Benjamin was up.

The final tally was Layla on 15 points, Zoe on 12 points, and Benjamin on six points.  Benjamin looked shocked and a bit upset when he heard his name called.

This week with six people up will you be voting?

1 Beau { 10.16.12 at 10:43 pm }

Hi A.P., have been reading your posts and agreeing wholeheartedly, you haven’t left anything for me to write!
I must say I think poor Angie is losing it, she looked like a crazy woman tonight smelling that food out and ranting to BB, the poor buggar. Then when she got back to the kitchen they had only saved her one beer and two tim tams, they all had far more than that.
So pleased Ben is up, loved his face when his name was called, as everyone has been saying he will probably be saved, much to my chagrin, darn. Bloody Michael and and Stacey are cockey because they weren’t nommed.
I noticed with Sam when he was with the Big Baby he was really caring, rubbing it’s back and kissing it goodnight, I think he showed a nice, natural side to him. I think maybe he is just a nice person and hasn’t been putting it on, I could be wrong…

2 Nathan { 10.16.12 at 10:49 pm }

one thing that really annoys me is on the big brother site….down the bottom they have a “who do u want to receive a so good kfc reward??” and its always the same names…todays- its benjamin or layla,yesterday it was similar. u never see estelle or angie

3 A.P { 10.16.12 at 10:59 pm }

Hi Beau, sorry, I do go overboard with BB comments sometimes but I am a bit obsessed and when I sit up late like tonight because I’m waiting for Survivor to start I get on here to stop me falling asleep and write more! Can’t help it!
I do love reading everyone else’s comments though, the more the merrier.
BTW, RR has just put the latest recap up.

4 Carole { 10.16.12 at 11:04 pm }

Yeah Angie’s been onto something from the beginning. The night they all entered the house, she noticed that door, that led to that mystery room where Michael had that bath the first time Surley spoke to him. Big Brother told her to get away from it. She’s said a few times she knows there’s something there. If Ben gets voted to save, I don’t think I will be able to stand his smugness. I just want to slap him every time he opens his mouth.

5 Beau { 10.16.12 at 11:18 pm }

A.P. where would I be without you! Thank you for reminding me Survivor was on, I would completely have missed it. I am going to tape it though. I tape all my shows, I hate sitting through ads. Hate ads. Also thanks for telling me about re-cap, I will read it now. Does RR review Survivor?

6 Beau { 10.16.12 at 11:23 pm }

Me too Carole, I just want to slap him too. I can’t stand Ben, sneaky, snide, two faced, nasty individual. I don’t care how funny everyone reckons he is, he is still not a very nice person. Shame he will probably be saved!

7 Miss Mars { 10.16.12 at 11:24 pm }

Carole, I agree about Angie, she’s actually pretty savvy when she wants to be… Unfortunately she’s not too bright when it comes to a lot of other things though… But I thought it was interesting that Josh kept nominating her for ‘speculating’ I think she just likes to know what’s going on (like most people…) and it frustrates her when information is being kept from the HMs or her specifically. Honestly I’d probably be the same if I was in there, I’d be speculating and theorising all the time lol.

She does cop it in the edit though… I’ve never really disliked Angie, sure she can be very petty and bitchy at times but they’re all guilty of that. I think they’ve been editing her harshly from day 1, even tonight when she had that tiff with Estelle I noticed they purposefully only started screening the ‘fight’ like half way through, Angie kept saying that all she’d been doing was trying to warn Layla about the swearing but they didn’t really show that, they only showed what happened after Estelle had already got her quite riled up and confrontational but I very much doubt that’s how it started… The fact that Layla didn’t blame Angie outright was also quite telling (as usually she’d jump at the chance to have a bitch about her ‘bestie’).

I also felt bad for her when they neglected to save her any wine (and vey minimal treats…) I know it was edited to appear as though she was getting upset over nothing and being a ‘drama queen’ but this is a girl who has continuously been unfairly singled out, ganged up on and jibbed by the rest of the group about her eating habits and alcohol consumption, I don’t blame her for getting defensive… I’d probably have done the same :p

8 Carole { 10.17.12 at 7:02 am }

Beau, Entertainment Weekly, an American magazine do recaps of Survivor as well as a lot of other shows. I like reading them as they often mention things I have missed, and are often humorous too.

9 Beau { 10.17.12 at 7:26 pm }

Carole, thank you for information about Entertainment Weekly, I shall definitely check it out. I am hoping it might have the Housewives updates too!
I love this site, everyone is so helpful. So pleased I have found it. Love reading all your comments. None of my friends watch these shows, so it is great to have met all of you to chat with :) I don’t feel alone any more.

10 Izobel2 { 10.17.12 at 8:21 pm }

Just b careful Beau when looking at overseas sites incase they have spoilers! I haven’t watched last nights survivor yet but looking forward to it! I tape about abillion shows & watch zero ads, no time for them!

11 Carole { 10.17.12 at 8:42 pm }

Yeah I’m pretty sure they do all the Houswives Beau. Yeah I know what you mean Izobel2, I accidentally found out the winner of the last Survivor series, thanks to Ch 9 not showing it till after it finished. I was trying so hard not to look at anything that may say the winner, but got caught out. Sometimes I don’t mind finding out, especially some shows we are so far behind in. I read the recap of Revenge for the first episode as I couldn’t wait till it aired here next year to see what happened.

12 Reality Raver { 10.17.12 at 8:46 pm }

Beau – Glad you stumbled across the blog and commenting.

13 Beau { 10.17.12 at 9:07 pm }

Thanks Izobel2 will watch out for spoilers. I also hate ads with a vengeance. I am yet to watch Survivor either. So many shows, not enough time!

14 Beau { 10.17.12 at 9:10 pm }

Reality Raver, thanks for a great site and all the hard work you put into it. I love it. I have had the best couple of weeks since I have found it and that has only been with Big Brother! I can’t wait until all my other favourite shows start. Whacko!