Big Brother – If You Are Family Friendly Best Not To Mention The Tooth Fairy

This episode made me question my choice of being a reality TV blogger, it was particularly banal.

The best bit was when Zoe crawled onto Michael outside and pressed herself on him lips and all.

Some of the lowlights:

• Layla being initiated as an Australian;
  • The baby being looked after by the housemates, and it vomiting on Stacey;
  • Estelle say her nails feel better now her nail polish is off;
  • Benjamin, Layla and Zoe cooking an American style meal; and
  • Everyone feeling sick after Layla’s American style cheesecake dessert and Michael saying he was six month pregnant.
By the way I don’t think it is a thyroid problem, as her Layla’s mum told a magazine, why she is curvaceous.

However it was surprising that as a self proclaimed family friendly show they thought it was going to be an entertaining scene with Benjamin being dressed as the tooth fairy. Was that pun intended? It  meant anyone with kids who still believe in it were grabbing the remote. Who needs to address curly questions about the existence of it or how it works?

Yes mine was one TV set that was shut down very quickly.

Then it was Little Sister time where Little Sister asked the housemates some hard hitting questions to allegedly help us get to know the housemates better.

Would Zoe prefer $250,000 or to find true love? If Sam give up Layla if it meant he won the money? For the record Zoe would take true love, Sam would take the money. Michael showed us his tattoos and they were not works of art. One was a taco with tabasco sauce with a misspelt phrase, another was KFC bucket and ice cream. Did he get on the show because KFC is sponsoring it? He claims if he stopped liking KFC his life would be over.

Stacey was funny with her perfect date with Big Brother plan. Though none of the questions made me want to dial in and save them, and as a few commenters have said it would be so much easier to dial if you were voting a housemate out.

What did you think was amusing about the episode?

1 Isabel { 10.19.12 at 6:54 am }

And perhaps we should be grateful that Michael has never voted!

2 Rapunzel { 10.19.12 at 6:55 am }

Im so happy. Go Estelle you lovely kooky girl. I knew that she was a gem and i cant wait for Michael to get out of the house and c that his crappy attitude isnt acceptable and that he is the one who is socially inept. I hope he learns a lesson in life and that he is humbled and learns from it. And thank you all for seeing the beauty and substance in the kooky jewel that is Estelle. X

3 VioletsRBlue { 10.19.12 at 8:22 am }

Baker Boy thanks! I had a feeling that it must have been her parents as I found it hard to imagine that she was heroin addict and is now clear and at uni studying law, all by the tender age of 23, ( I think!). :-) Anyway it explains some of her kooky ‘perception’. I am sure that as the only child she had to ‘escape’ into imaginary world to cope with what was happening around her. I think that she is very creative and a Michael can bs a genius but his mind is simple!
Will vote for Estelle and Sam!

4 PK { 10.19.12 at 12:43 pm }

Yeah…good one Baker Boy (not). Thanks to everyone on this site for reminding me why watching something as vacuous as BB and then reading the even more vacant, utterly Year 9 level “discussion” on it, is not a good way to procrastinate while doing one’s Masters thesis. Although to expect anyone with a brain to be watching reality TV was a stretch I agree. Never again!

5 A.P { 10.19.12 at 2:02 pm }

PK, no one is forcing you to read or comment on this site.

6 Rapunzel { 10.19.12 at 3:54 pm }

PK bbbwhaha really! R u really serious? Surely not.

7 Sally { 10.19.12 at 7:38 pm }

For all those people who think Angie’s going home this week whenever I’ve tried to call it’s been engaged! GO ANGIE WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She’s the ONLY housemate who I like.

8 Big Brother – If You Are Family Friendly Best Not To Mention The … : Wine and Dine Deals { 10.22.12 at 5:26 am }

[…] Continue reading here: Big Brother – If You Are Family Friendly Best Not To Mention The … […]