Big Brother – Is Sam Plotting A Blindside?

Sam is a player in this Big Brother game, and he is plotting a blindside against Benjamin? He is doing the numbers. He knows that if he survives this week he needs to have people nominating housemates other than him.

Sam ended up speaking to Angie about him  saying that he bitches about her behind her back, and also that Layla no longer wants to confide in him.

Meanwhile Ben was starting to realise it was probably not a good look to the viewer being seen to dislike Estelle so and he told his posse  he was going to try to start feeling the love for her again. Stacey and Michael did not think he needed to do this. Michael really needs to refocus because if he is in that group of three he is guaranteed to be up for nomination next week.

Before Ben could break bread with Estelle, she was called into the diary room and given a dilemma of either listening to her favourite song or letting Ben listen to an hour of Kylie and Madonna tunes. She knew that to look like the hero she should give the ipod to Benjamin which she did. He was extremely happy, whether this will have a long term effect will be interesting.

Big Brother was mischievous and asked Estelle whether he had thanked her yet. She said he had not but was sure he would. Estelle ended up getting to listen to her favourite song anyway.

Looks like Estelle will be safe Sunday. Maybe Benjamin might be a shock elimination.

1 Georgie { 10.21.12 at 5:27 pm }

I’ve only been blogging here for 15 months and in that time, if anyone has used discriminatory language, ie. derogatory remarks about a person’s race, religion, sexuality, etc., RR and other commenters have always made of point of speaking out about it – also RR usually deletes the offending comment.

The fact of the matter is, the word “faggot” is discriminatory, homophobic language which only serves to hurt, stereotype and isolate people on the basis of their sexual preferences. It’s not acceptable language and RR needs to make that clear to Golo i Wesolo because he’s not taking any notice of other people’s attempts to point it out.

2 Rapunzel { 10.21.12 at 5:37 pm }

Looks like the housemates arnt the only ones getting ansty. :):):)

3 brain dead dave { 10.21.12 at 6:11 pm }

Yes Violets RB , I get that you disapproved of my manner rather than the content. I’m sorry to you and all of you who may have been offended by my foul-mouthed post.

It won’t happen again…(until Ma$terchef)

My parents tried- but I was born with a low tolerance for wankers.

4 Rapunzel { 10.21.12 at 6:44 pm }

Lol.. at least bdd u r intersting!

5 Golo i Wesolo { 10.21.12 at 8:28 pm }

Brain just can’t bare the thought of somebody giving his superiority complex on this blog a shake. Typical ape.

In more important news, Australia’s perception of the gay community went down a couple of notches after tonight’s elimination. Whoever voted to save Ben and his relentless bullying, you’re a disgusting blight on this country.

6 BakerBoy { 10.21.12 at 9:08 pm }

It is indeed unfortunate that Angie was evicted instead of Ben or Zoe tonight. The result does show voting patterns though, and that gives us all a good idea what it will take to ensure that Ben does not win.
He clearly has the Gay Communities vote behind him.
I would say that Layla probably has the British ex-pats behind her, along with a few residents in England.
This is mostly likely their defined voting bloc, plus a few votes that they would get anyway.

That allows us to measure the voting bloc that they have, which in turn gives us an idea of how many votes we will need to knock them off.

Voting becomes very important now folks, so make your opinion count.
It is one thing to blog about it, it is entirely another to back your words up with actions.

Who are the talkers, and who are the doers?

It is almost certain that Ben will be up for eviction next week. If you don’t like him, then vote for the other two (hopefully there will only be 3-nominees this time) and help remove him from the BB House.

It is only $0.55c per SMS folks, so no excuses!

7 A.P { 10.21.12 at 9:37 pm }

I’m so annoyed, was out all day, recorded BB but because of WIN TV being off the air missed the whole show and had to get on here to see who was evicted!
This happened yesterday too with WIN/9, are they going broke and thats the reason?
Now I will have to try to watch a repeat of it, so sick of this stupid channel!

8 Beau { 10.21.12 at 10:01 pm }

I missed the damn show too! Was it WIN9 ‘s fault? I thought it was my recordings fault. Feel better now if it wasn’t my fault.
Bloody Ben survived! Now we have to wait and hope we can get Michael, Ben and Stacey up for nominations tomorrow night, let’s hope the losers are going to be smart enough! I do hope so.

9 Beau { 10.21.12 at 10:03 pm }

Can anyone please tell me who had the most votes to save please?

10 brain dead dave { 10.21.12 at 10:04 pm }

In other words , you’ve come up with nothing, Golo. How ironic, really- and so unexpected.

Anyway ,you might like to get a dictionary and figure out the difference between the usage of “bare” and “bear” and how to type ” sugar- coat” properly….but that’s bigots for you….dead from the backside up. Ask any ape.

Are you going to throw in a set of steak knives with your voting spiel, Baker Boy?

11 brain dead dave { 10.21.12 at 10:08 pm }

Beau , I think Ben had roughly 21% to save where Sam and Angie both had around the 10-12% mark.

Ch 9 are under no obligation to divulge the actual numbers of votes, however. If there was more transparency, I might vote more often…

12 A.P { 10.21.12 at 10:16 pm }

Beau, are you in regional qld too because this happens quite often here.
I will complain to them tomorrow, it goes on too much and I’m sick of it especially during an eviction show!
I was hoping it would be Zoe the sheep and hope Ben, Michael and Stacey will be up also.’Can’t comment about the show as I didn’t see it, thanks once again WIN TV!

13 Reality Raver { 10.21.12 at 10:21 pm }

Am just watching it now – as was out at a Carmen smith and diana Rouvas gig in my local area. And I don’t condone Golo’s description of Ben. Ben is obviously polarising but it is not because of the gender he has sex with.

14 VioletsRBlue { 10.21.12 at 10:21 pm }

Beau Estelle had almost as many as Ben, about 21%. I am sure RR will have the full set if results tomorrow!

I really liked Layla’s and Sam’s ‘date’. It was cute of Sam to propose that! He is quite affectionate with Layla, which is nice to see. I really dint want Sam to go next Sunday! I am pretty sure that he will be nominated tomorrow.

15 planb { 10.21.12 at 10:54 pm }

Beau – I had the recording on freeze, as it happens…

Ben 20.8%
Angie 10.6
Layla 21.6
Sam 11.4
Zoe 15.5
Estelle 20.1

16 Carole { 10.21.12 at 11:02 pm }

Bah, I was so pissed off that Ben didn’t go tonight. He’s turned me into a raving lunatic, screaming at the TV every time he’s on spouting his bullshit. He should definitely be up next week, with the family members nominating. They can see what a back stabber he is. It will be very interesting indeed. Couldn’t believe Angie giving the super power to Layla. If only she knew who much she bitched about her behind her back and kept nominating her all the time.

17 Nathan { 10.21.12 at 11:02 pm }

angie gave estelle a decent stabbing while in the captains quaters with stacey,then she acted like a real idiot over the aqueduct with michael….i wonder whose fans chipped in to get her evicted?
luv to think estelles…but wouldnt be suprised if michaels teen army on facebook helped ben get over the line.

18 Reality Raver { 10.21.12 at 11:15 pm }

What is frustrating is they don’t have the evictees on stage long enough to find out what they think about what is going on in the house. Sonia asked Angie nothing about who she thought was playing the game and who she thought was going to win.

19 Reality Raver { 10.21.12 at 11:15 pm }

20 The Oracle { 10.21.12 at 11:18 pm }

*Yawn*..well the Oracle DID predict an Angie eviction…Will be interesting to see the parents/friends nominate tomorrow night..wonder what little prejudices they will display according to whom has been nasty to their little darlings..have a feeling Ben might get a few votes.

21 brain dead dave { 10.21.12 at 11:22 pm }

Estelle’s friend is a fox. Looking forward to seeing her dish out some bush justice tomorrow night.

Ben and Michael will probably cop it but it also depends how Layla uses the Stuporpower- if she can understand it.

22 Sally { 10.21.12 at 11:32 pm }

Well I’m not watching BB anymore now Angie’s gone since she was the only normal human bring on it. Just goes to show the type of dumb-arses who vote. As for Estelle, I think it’s disgusting that she’s gone on national television crapping on about her mother being a heroine addict. If she had any respect for her mother she wouldn’t do that and her moaning about the experience just cheapens it – typical media slut how bad is your life story that you can exploit to get famous. She’s boring, acts like a 5 year old, manipulates the audience more than anyone else, is utterly fake, dresses like a slut, and her only friend in the house was the psycho AVA. I only hope now that Estelle doesn’t win. Anyone else and I don’t mind. YOU SUCK ESTELLE and so does everyone who likes you. Freaks.

23 Sally { 10.21.12 at 11:35 pm }

Brain Dead Dave: Estelle’s friend is a fox? Wow you have interesting taste. I couldn’t see past the caked-on make-up and loud outfit she had going on, but if she’s friends with Estelle I’d say she must be as mad as a cut snake. Estelle go back to the hole you crawled out of you miserable cow.

24 Beau { 10.21.12 at 11:52 pm }

Thank you to all who told me the percentages, much appreciated. Cannot believe Ben, nasty Ben had 21% to save him. Must be a lot of nasty, two faced, bitchy people out there. At this rate he could win!
A.P. I live on the Sunshine Coast. Have not come across this problem with WIN before on any of my favourite programmes, thank goodness.
Let’s hope it doesn’t happens tomorrow night during nominations.
I do not understand what writers are saying about parents and friends nominating, seeing as I missed the show, sounds interesting. To the house mates still et to nominate as well?
So Layla has the Super Power, wait until Angie finds out how many times Layla said she couldn’t stand her and didn’t like her anymore. She will be livid.
Let us hope, Michael, Ben and Stacey are up tomorrow night. Wipe that smug smile of Bens arrogant face for another week!

25 brain dead dave { 10.22.12 at 12:01 am }

I think that was Estelle referring to her father being a heroin addict ,Sally. I’m totally devastated to know that you won’t be watching Big Brother anymore.

26 bron { 10.22.12 at 12:14 am }

angie… the normal human being? HAHAHA, tears. please, if anyone was the media “slut” it was angie. she openly stated in the house that she couldn’t wait to get out of the house because they were “famous”

27 brain dead dave { 10.22.12 at 12:18 am }

We won’t ever hear from Angie again, unless she “allegendly” gets drunk in a club and gets into a fight.

28 Bailey { 10.22.12 at 12:23 am }

I like Estelle. And Dave I agree, her friend is hot.

Anyway, I’d really hope as outsiders the friends and family will nominate Ben. It’s nice to know there’s a chance his two-facedness could backfire now. As much as I liked him in the beginning it’s become way too much now. The phrase “pride comes before a fall” comes to mind when I see him and Michael complaining about the others not being as good as them.. And what a fall it’ll be if he goes this time! If he can’t handle losing the captains challenges what is not winning BB going to do to him?

29 Stacey { 10.22.12 at 8:01 am }

Im really glad we got to see the family members last night! I loved Layla’s dad and Angie’s mum. Really over Estelle at this point. I cant even stand the sound of her voice anymore and her constant “I don’t know why they don’t like me, I’m a happy person” bullshit. They don’t like her because she is irritating and acts like a child with aspergers.

30 VioletsRBlue { 10.22.12 at 8:43 am }

I think that Angie gave super power to Layla as she really did not have much choice. Let’s look at her other choices:
Michael and Ben: she knew that they REALLY did not like her and she was never close with them.
Stacey: again they were never even close to being close
Estelle: Angie really did nor like her
Sam: well she would look stupid if she gave it to him
Zoe: again they hardly talk, complete opposites, never any connection
So she was left with Layla, who at least was her close friend for several weeks. Well she might have said things about Angie but it was usually the same thing, that Angie bitches too much and tries to influence Layla too much. What’s wrong with that? That’s hardly classifies as bitching. So I think she chose the only person that made any sense.

31 Rapunzel { 10.22.12 at 9:02 am }

Wow the hate for Estelle is astonishing. I dont get it. I cant blieve ben beat Angie and carol i too am turning into nutcase screaming at the tellee. Everyone else in the house is watching me watch big brother. I think its really funny when people start writing in caps and calling other posters names but it does make me wonder just how old are they? Estelles friend inded was a fox my partners eyes popped when he saw her she could b Estelles sister actually. Hope Laylas dad dosent scare Sam off im lovin their relationship. Top 3 Estelle Layla Sam michael and stacy to go b4 ben bcoz it will b fun to watch him become totally unhinged as he wont have any allies X

32 A.P { 10.22.12 at 9:14 am }

Thanks for all the info everyone seeing as how I missed it , Thanks WIN TV!
This sounds interesting, I would have liked to have seen the loved ones, it will be good to see them nominating. Do the housemates know that this will be happening?
I wish Angie had chosen Sam to give the super power to just to see what he would have done with it, Layla is dumb and might muck it up again.
Sally, don’t get what you’re seeing about Estelle, if you think she dressed like a slut, what about Angie showing her bum cheeks all the time? I don’t think Estelle is fake at all, she’s nice and happy, whats wrong with that?
Beau, you’re not far from me, I’m on the Fraser Coast and quite often here we lose the signal from WIN. I have complained before but they always have some excuse like maintenance or something, we’re not in the outback for god’s sake, just 4 hrs from Brisbane, please get your act together WIN!

33 Mahlia { 10.22.12 at 9:21 am }

Estelle’s friend??

What about STACEY’S BOYFRIEND??!!

34 Isabel { 10.22.12 at 9:29 am }

What a disappointment! Ben’s mother can see no wrong in him, of course – but I’m surprised that she has condoned how he’s behaving.

The paper today says that HMs will vote for one person, and their parent/friend will have the other vote – now that will be interesting. Layla’s power doesn’t affect the votes, but she gets some time to spend with her Dad.

So let’s hope that the outsiders have seen what bullies Ben and Michael are! Please!!

35 Samantha { 10.22.12 at 9:34 am }

@ Mahlia- Stacey’s boyfriend was a hottie, but I kind of liked Michael’s mate (of course his dubious taste in friends is negative).

Estelle might be a pain in the arse to live with, but can you imagine how hard it would be to live in a house with a bunch of people you think don’t like you (and know for certain in one case)? It would send anyone a little nuts.
I want Sam to win. He’s playing like a champ.

36 Reality Raver { 10.22.12 at 9:43 am }

Samantha and Mahalia – Yeah Grant is a pretty boy, I preferred Michael’s mate. At least he was not chewing gum.

37 brain dead dave { 10.22.12 at 9:47 am }

What’s with the clown phobia, ffs?. Did a nasty,naughty clown once take some food from Layla at a children’s birthday party or the like? She must be conflicted by Ronald McDonald.

“Oooh, Big Brootha…what’s a psychiatrist?”

I’m glad she gets to hang with Dad. The show was going to run way overtime tonight with her oohing and aaahing over the unfathomable complexities of having the Superpower. Good move from the producers.

The Estelle haters here can eat shit. Saved again.

38 Stacey { 10.22.12 at 9:55 am }

Im really quite shocked Ange went last night. I really thought it was going to be Zoe. Even more suprised her % was really close to Sam’s.

39 PK { 10.22.12 at 10:25 am }

Sally I love you and completely agree. Bailey and Brain Dead Dave – I guess there’s a reason why you’re sitting at home watching reality TV and lusting after people you’ll never meet. LOSERS.

40 brain dead dave { 10.22.12 at 10:30 am }

Says the fool telling someone’s he/she has never met “I love you”, PK. Own goal.

Most people put their garbage out on the street….yours goes into a blog.

41 PK { 10.22.12 at 10:41 am }

I’m doing a Masters in maths and watch BB for a laugh and have a (gorgeous) boyfriend – you are some freak on the internet who loses his nut when someone disagrees with him and lusts after people who would probably run a mile if you even look at them. And you take reality TV seriously. Enough said.

42 Sally { 10.22.12 at 10:49 am }

Thanks PK! Brain Dead Dave your name is SO appropriate isn’t it. No irony at all. You said a couple of posts ago:”The Estelle haters here can eat shit.” I think you’re the one who puts your garbage in a blog (what? Gay comment loser). Maybe you can join a support group after this?

43 brain dead dave { 10.22.12 at 10:51 am }

Since you think the year 9 level discussion is beneath you, as you’ve already stated the other day when you lost your nut- thanks for reading anyway.

What do your Masters and boyfriend have to do with the price of eggs? Big deal.

Sally, I complained about anti gay comments here. Doesn’t make me gay -just shows you to be bigot.

44 Rapunzel { 10.22.12 at 11:46 am }

Pk your a nasty person. And the need to mention your masters almost wverytime u post is little bit funny. We r all sitting at our desks havung a read in our break and saw your post and burst out laughing. I thought u werent going to watch big brother anymore. Anyway keep up your funny we r all getting a good chuckle and every now and then while we r working someone pops up with “im doing my madters u peasants” and we all crack up laughing so thanks for that. X

45 Bailey { 10.22.12 at 2:21 pm }

PK I wasn’t lusting after anyone, perfectly happy with my boyfriend thanks :) just agreeing that she was attractive, since conversation turned to physical appearences. It seems sadder to call someone a loser for sitting at home watching TV when you’ve managed to find your way to a reality tv blog?

46 brain dead dave { 10.22.12 at 2:28 pm }

Don’t sweat it, Bailey. Agreeing with me can have it’s hazards. I’ve got your back.

PK is a miserable unit who has to pump herself up like a frilled neck lizard with the over the top Masters bleating and the gorgeous boyfriend routine. Despite all the show, it’s still a reptile.

47 jarrah { 10.23.12 at 8:42 pm }

BD-Dave, thankyou. I’m disappointed to see that the homophobic troll’s are still here. Being lesbian myself, the troll’s type of offensive, aggressive and bigoted rubbish does impact on my enjoyment and regard for a site.