Big Brother – Big Names Are Nominated This Week
Big night of nominations with Benjamin, Stacey and Estelle up for eviction this Sunday night. It will be interesting to see where the cards fall. It will really depend on the edit and Benjamin may want to pull himself together.
He appears to now be building bridges or realising that people know about his bitching. He was worried that Sam and Layla had heard about him being mean about them getting a date. Ben said to her sometimes you talk about people to work things out in you head and it not meant to be in a negative way. He was also wondering whether he had wasted his time being friends with her.
Ben had a similar conversation with Estelle after she told him he kept on pushing her away. Ben said he says people about carelessly and don’t always mean it. Do you think he means it?
Also is Sam being above board with Layla? He told her he did have strong emotions for her, but is this because he knows she is popular and being seen to treat her nicely will help get him fans? Also he might see her as an easy target if she wins, he does want to open his own coffee shop.
Tonight the loved ones entered the house and were given one nomination point whilst the housemates had four. The downer or “drainer” as Stacey might say is that the housemates were not allowed to acknowledge them as their loved one entered and exited the nomination room.
Props to Ben’s mum for calling out “So proud”. It was probably what he needed as he had been told off minutes earlier by Big Brother for yelling out on eviction night to try and get a message out of the house. He was told he would be kicked off the show if it happened again. You suspect Big Brother waited for the moment to make him more emotional as they could have hauled him into the diary room to castigate him about it at any time.
The nominations went like this:
- Zoe gave four points to Stacey because she is an attention seeker. I like Zoe she does seem the least of the game players in there . Zoe’s mum nominated Sam for one point because if they are both nominated he is more likely to be eliminated than Zoe.
- Michael nominated Estelle for four points because she is making strategical alliances against Ben. Max gave his one point to Layla as she has disconnected from some people in the house and had been influenced by Sam.
- Stacey nominated Estelle for four points as she has the least in common with her out of all the housemates and she talks to her in a condescending tone. Grant nominated Sam for one point as thought he was more likely to be eliminated.
- Estelle nominated Benjamin for four points because he needs to be more careful with what he says and said he can be nasty, and Lisa her friend gave Michael one point because he has an influence over people in the house.
- Benjamin gave four points to Sam for the usual reasons because he is a threat because he is an all round great guy, and Jane his mum gave Layla one point as she thinks Sam is influencing her and there is now tension between Ben and Layla.
- Sam nominated Ben for four points for the usual reasons that he is bitching. Sam’s mum gave one point to Stacey because as she has been flying one on the radar
Then Layla got the huge super power bestowed on her by Angie. Not only did Layla get to spend time with her dad in the diary room, she also got to see the nomination board and give her five points anyway she wanted.
Layla’s father was funny when he jokingly said give five to Sam. She ended up giving points to Stacey to put her up for nomination and making lover boy Sam safe. She also flung a couple of points Ben’s way under the guidance of her father, he also told her that Ben said he was going to destroy her. Was that in the rule book?
In the end it was Benjamin on ten points, with Estelle and Stacey on eight.
Benjamin looked upset he was nominated, with Estelle and Stacey seem to take it in their stride.
Tomorrow night former Big Brother housemates will re-enter the house, and you have to suspect all the housemates will be up for elimination next week.