I Will Survive Finale Tonight On TEN The Final Three Are…

I Will Survive final is on tonight and it will see Mike Snell, Nathan Foley, and Tom Sharah battling it out for the $250,000 prize money. And they are in New York for the final challenges on Broadway.

The premise of the show is to find the next triple threat and tonight we find out who it is.

I Will Survive on TEN tonight at 7.30pm.

1 Culinary Boner { 10.23.12 at 2:27 pm }

I demand to know why Ten isn’t renewing this show!

2 Jason { 10.23.12 at 2:58 pm }

I would like Tom to win though I would still be happy if Mike won. Sorry I think Nathan has had his chance of being famous (and has already made lots of money!)

3 Culinary Boner { 10.23.12 at 3:12 pm }

Yeah, too right Jason!
Plus Nathan also got to bone Kellie when he was in Hi-5.
Fair’s fair Nathan.
You’ve already had a fair shake of the sauce bottle, mate.

4 Eliza { 10.23.12 at 3:41 pm }

Let’s start a petition, CB!

5 Culinary Boner { 10.23.12 at 4:07 pm }

How about a song instead, Eliza?
“What about Mike
It isn’t fair
He never got to bone Kellie, now he want his share”

6 Eliza { 10.23.12 at 4:40 pm }

“Can’t Ch10 see that I wanna watch
But you just take away all the good shows on TV”

7 chasing vegas { 10.23.12 at 4:42 pm }

I think they’re all extremely talented guys, but Tom has the most potential & fingers crossed he wins. Not too mention he is sexy as hell.

8 Morgan { 10.23.12 at 7:05 pm }

Only just tuned back in last week to see Rowan eliminated, and I have to say I’m pretty happy with this final three. I called it from the beginning that Tom and Nathan would make it far, but Mike has been a bit of a dark horse. I hope Tom takes this out, but I’m fine with any of them winning.

9 Ari { 10.23.12 at 9:57 pm }

Unfortunately I haven’t been watching this show due to other TV commitments. :(
Judging by the promos alone I thought Mike was pretty cute. But only because I get some gay vibe out of him. 😛

10 Dee { 10.23.12 at 9:58 pm }

Loved the show. Only sorry Tom didn ‘t win . Both great talents though

11 Sue N { 10.23.12 at 11:41 pm }

finally a write up about a show worthy of reporting on. great show, pity it got so little support. so many people writing about crappy BB etc, and this little gem gets lost in the mudslinging at 10…sigh

12 A.P { 10.24.12 at 12:00 am }

Sue N, yes I can see that it would be frustrating for you at the moment not being a BB fan as it attracts the most comments, don’t worry it will be over soon and then soon MKR or MC will start and we can talk about that! BB can be very interesting with the psychology of it all once you get into it.
I did try to watch “I Will Survive” to start off but I just couldn’t get into it and I think Channel 10 did it no favours by mucking around with its timeslots and putting it up against other popular shows.
Nice to hear from you again!

13 Eliza { 10.24.12 at 12:16 am }

I’m happy for Mike that he won and think that Tom will be successful as well. Having not really been exposed to Hi-5 (too old/don’t have kids), I liked Nathan throughout the competition as he has a really strong voice. I hope that he is able to have a successful career in theatre/or music post Hi-5.

I felt as though tonight’s episode was really rushed though which was disappointing. I know that they had to edit the 2 episodes together each week to fit it into the one night a week time slot, but they could have at least made it an hour and a half so that they could have actually explained better their reasoning behind letting Nathan go (beside the obvious.. already has had a successful career, has a leg up, etc), and also more time to celebrate at the end. It felt as though they announced the winner and did the final winner’s package within 30 seconds.. I can’t believe I am saying this, but where was the drawn out tension??!! You can tell that the cast and crew really worked hard and put a lot into making the series so they could have given it a bit more of a grand finale – until RR pointed out that it was the last episode, I had no idea.

Ch10, bring back I Will Survive!

14 T.J { 10.24.12 at 12:39 am }

Omg, so unfair and disappointing!
Tom should have won. His performance was undeniably entertaining and way better than Mike’s. Sorry, but this show proves silly, is about everything but real talent. :-(

15 Sue N { 10.24.12 at 7:01 am }

Eliza- I agree with all you have said! :). I must say I was surprised about the winner too!

A.P. – I haven’t commented much because there haven’t been many blogs about shows I am watching or am interested in, but yes hopefully once BB is gone (please God!) there will be blogs on shows like MKR etc. I have occasionally checked on RR but there hasn’t been much to interest me for a while……

16 A.P { 10.24.12 at 8:34 am }

Sue N, what about Survivor?
RR, can you look at the latest Survivor post please because I think there is a Christian group posting who might have told us whats happening in later eps and I don’t want it spoilt for fans here. I didn’t want to check properly in case I find out. Thanks.

17 brain dead dave { 10.24.12 at 8:37 am }

How I’ve missed the moaning and groaning about the lack of blogs. :)

18 A.P { 10.24.12 at 8:43 am }

BDD, I meant that Sue N could check out Survivor as she might like it, I wasn’t complaining, just don’t want the christian group telling us whats been happening.
As you know, JStar does great recaps on that and I LOVE BB!
I wish it would go on straight to BB2, thats how much I love it.

19 brain dead dave { 10.24.12 at 8:52 am }

That wasn’t referring to you at all, A.P. Relax.

20 Sue N { 10.24.12 at 9:05 am }

I haven’t missed the barbs directed towards me when I dare to comment about anything in other than glowing terms…. :( it is 1 of the reasons I haven’t really bothered with this blog much, or commented for so long….

21 shiraz { 10.24.12 at 9:56 am }

What an absolutely terrible finale, utterly lacking any sense of drama. Bordered on contempt.

Regardless of who won they deserved better than this.

22 brain dead dave { 10.24.12 at 10:12 am }

I didn’t see the finale , but was really glad to find out this morning that Nathan didn’t win. Hopefully, that nauseating ,plastic smile is gone forever.

Congrats to the winner.

23 Laura { 10.24.12 at 1:50 pm }

Nooooo Tom should have won. He is a star. A star!