Big Brother – So Everyone Is Bitching About Bitching

Is there anyone in the house who is not bitching about people bitching? There appears to be some paranoia creeping into the house.

Ben noted after the intruders who were previous housemates  that in previous seasons the final seven were having a great time but in their case they were hating on each.

And that is why it looks like it is going to be a cracker last fortnight of the show.

Ben was still try to justify his bitching say it is only bitching when you are manipulating others to have a bad time! I am not a huge fan of Estelle’s but she was ostracised for a few weeks there by the other housemates.

It appears most of them are manipulating for the money and the attention. Ben was bitching or as he would say talking behind Stacey’s back for hogging the stage in the diary room. Apparently she does this all the time. It appears to be what most of them do. In a sense they are performing monkeys for the cameras.

Also Zoe and Ben were not happy about Stacey not ignoring the intruders as she should be, instead going for the laugh. It will be interesting to se see if they win this week’s challenge.

The intruders were hilarious, particularly when Delilah licked Mike Goldman’s face. Reggie who I thought was blind apparently can see again, or maybe she has a degenerative disorder was in. She was funny when she told Layla she had a bra if she wanted one. I wish Trevor had ran around telling them sucked in they were only getting $250,000 and he received $1 million. Other previous housemates were Fitzy, Peter Timbs, Nathan (one of my favourites), and Reggie. Also Tim, Paul and Vesna.

And the best one was Ray coming back in and they talked about him in front of him. Stacey saying that Ray had forgot to mention her in his farewell video. Ben chimed in and said he would have him back ahead of some of the housemates.

Ben is continuing to be delusional about his strategising or as he sees his lack of strategy. He said to BB that he didn’t  feel comfortable manipulating or strategising in this house for $250,000. Also later on in the lounge he told his fellow housemates that the only thing they walk out of here is their integrity and then he paused and said and then we will see what other people are saying. Layla rolled her eyes at that one.

Well Angie got a shock that is for sure.

Stacey was finally getting a bit uptight and had a go at Estelle about how it made her feel uncomfortable when she kept on going around saying she never bitched about anyone. She said Estelle made her feel like a gossip. Estelle had a point saying that was her problem.

Then Stacey was wondering if people talked behind her back and she didn’t look like she liked the thought of that at all.

However it did not stop her from continuing to bitch about other people complaining to Zoe and Ben how Estelle constantly trying to crack (no pun intended) onto Michael.

Michael discussed the situation with Stacey in the bathroom saying that he felt the sickest he ever felt in his life snuggling up with Estelle. Talk about being a revisionist Mr Caressing her hair. Though he did move on to say he did not hate her anymore.

Stacey told Michael she thinks Estelle trying to mack on his face. Michael said she was caressing his upper thigh. In fact as the episode ended Estelle was giving a sly glance to Michael’s bed.

Zoe doesn’t mind a little bitch either but for some reason I don’t find her nasty. She told Sam and Layla that Estelle was driving her up the wall when she got no feedback from them she quickly back tracked and said she was tired and that must be why she was driving her nuts. She was probably hating on Estelle because of the bed action.

Sam and Layla seem to have become the moral gatekeepers on this topic but are quite happy to talk about other people when they are alone.

Little Sister was back on tonight and it gave the housemates the opportunity to present themselves to the viewer.

Zoe came across as the most genuine, but to be honest should she win the show when she has not been one of the most entertaining housemates in relation to meltdowns, strategising or just making people laugh.

Though she did make me laugh when answering the question of which of the housemates she would save from falling off a cliff. She said Layla and then she said she would just let Michael fall “I would be a bit upset….”.

Interesting that people saw Layla as being the most manipulative in the house along with Ben. It would be interesting to know what Sam thought of this.

I think Sam thinks Layla is weak and can be manipulated. He is honest and says he would be ruthless in winning the game including throwing Layla metaphorically speaking under a bus. He said he can’t trust anyone as it is a game.

I actually preferred his cold cutting honesty to Michael’s trying to be quirky I’m just here to have fun manipulative style when he was in their with Little Sister. He also implied that he did not see himself, Ben and Stacey win because they had quirks.

The quirks apparently were using big words like alienating and endearing, basically he thinks the viewers are too stupid to vote for them. Good one, this won’t endear you to the people watching at home.

1 Georgie { 10.26.12 at 10:50 am }

Move over bdd, it’s my turn on the laptop…

I can see a couple of Masters candidates getting turfed out of uni when the communication support people see what they’ve been doing on campus computers.

2 Culinary Boner { 10.26.12 at 10:51 am }

Over 150 posts on a non- Altiyan Childs post.
Well done, Raver.

3 brain dead dave { 10.26.12 at 10:53 am }

Charlotte Dawson will have the number of Melbourne Uni if you can’t find it, Georgie.

You deserve a box of chocolates for the insult of being accused of being me.

Good to see you , Boner.

4 Bolders { 10.26.12 at 11:03 am }

RR – your post at 149: Masters in maths? They still sound like trolls. If you go over the last few days they have attacked quite a few people Nathan and AP in particular. Their outrage over a stranger’s support indicate to me some feebleness of mind there. People are usually able to put things in perspective and use rationale to work through disgareement (perspective and rationale being key requirements in mathematics) – but to me their odiousness is hilarious really. You cant take turds like that seriously. That much anger over what? Some stranger on TV? That is the justificationn to call people lemmings, dogs etc.

Masters in maths? BFD.

Master Trolls more like it.

5 Georgie { 10.26.12 at 11:09 am }

Actually bdd, knowing how many fans and followers you have, I’m quite chuffed to be mistaken for one of your personalities. Might start calling you Sybil.

6 Nathan { 10.26.12 at 11:11 am }

yep ,i need a girlffriend.
i was thinking of taking up horse riding…lots of hot chicks with great personalities riding horses theses days. ….and theyre pretty low on the gossip <3

7 Bolders { 10.26.12 at 11:13 am }

By the way, did I tell you that I’m doing my PhD in Mathmatics? Oh
ya, and I also volunteer at the local cafe handing out sexual favours to homeless people.

No offense to the homeless people.

8 Georgie { 10.26.12 at 11:20 am }

I think you can earn more money with your ‘practical cafe skills’ Bolders. Not a lot of work for rocket scientists in these lean economic times.

9 brain dead dave { 10.26.12 at 11:22 am }

Someone pointed out to me that Delilah was looking really confused and stressed by the numbers of people wandering through the yard and house.
I think it’s okay for BB to mind**** the housemates but some consideration for the dog in that situation, please. Still not sure about Surly. He/she often looks different to previous times, like last night.

Multiple personality disorder is extremely rare , which is another reason the housemates were off base with Estelle’s “multiple personalities”. Just another way to marginalise.

10 Georgie { 10.26.12 at 11:34 am }

Funny how ‘Anonymous’ @ #17 and PK (who never reads this blog) @ #147 both suffer from ‘skin crawl’ syndrome.

11 brain dead dave { 10.26.12 at 11:37 am }

It’s a bloody mystery, Georgie.

12 Culinary Boner { 10.26.12 at 12:09 pm }

Thanks for the welcome bdd.
I don’t understand Big Brother at all – and can’t bear watching it in the same way I can’t bear watching a car crash – so I’m finding the disputation and argy bargy occurring in this thread bemusing and confusing.
Hopefully some new reality stuff appears soon.
I did have the misfortune to catch Beauty and the Geek last night.
I used to enjoy the naffness and silliness of this show, which was consciously ‘geeky’ in its own right.
WTF have Shine done to the show.
The wrestling challenge was appalling bad TV with no redeeming ‘so bad, it’s good’ features.
Previous seasons were helped by the childishness of the challenges – e.g the ‘beauties’ building go-karts that the ‘geeks’ then had to ride to victory.
Shine have scrubbed up the production, but removed the charm and the Benny Hillesque silliness. What was once fun, is now just lame.

13 SomeoneSensible { 10.26.12 at 12:12 pm }

Wow…& here I came to read some interesting analysis on the HM…lets just ignore the 2 obvious trolls…
What I would like to know is why do the people who dislike Estelle dislike her? I’m not a fan of hers, but honestly think that amongst all the HMs, she & Layla really havent bitched about others, so for me thats a likeable quality in itself. Estelle comes across as being pretty intelligent if you see her self-analysis talk with BB. I think she is one of the few people who has been able to talk about her own weaknesses & get it right.
As for helping out other (like BEN!!) – she has done that many times…whenever Angie needed to vent I saw Estelle listening to her – only difference being it wasnt a preachy talk like Ben does. So I dont know where people are getting this “high horse” thing about her from?
I saw the comments about a proper diet to Angie as unsolicitied advice – not as contemptuous as people are making it out to be. & regarding her comment on “I havent bitcehd about anyone”- well she really hasnt- so whats wrong if she stated that? Mind you she didnt state it out of the blue- it was in response to Stacey’s questioning. & I agree that there is a clear distintion between venting you frustrations about someone bitching about you & bitching about someone who has done no harm to you directly.
I think Estelle’s biggest weakness is really her lack of social skills in that, yes its good to be yourself, but you dont have to be yourself with everyone – not everyone can take it. Some people like Angie who are defensive most of the time, dont need to be told certain things.
& finally I agree 100% with most of what Miss Mars has to say about reg Estelle’s treatment in the house.

14 Georgie { 10.26.12 at 12:27 pm }

CB I’m with you, I don’t watch BB, but I’ve been reading most of the threads – I think the banter is much more entertaining than the show could ever be.

Be careful SomeoneSensible, apparently talking about BB on a BB thread can be hazardous, this close to the end of the show. It’s been open warfare the last few days and some of the troops are battle weary. A.P has gone off on R&R and we nearly lost bdd in the trenches a day or so back.

15 SomeoneSensible { 10.26.12 at 1:45 pm }

@Georgie…aww come on, surely we are above a couple of obvious trolls….
I’m with you…the only reason I tuned myself into the show after a short sabbatical is so that I can make sense of what I read on this blog 😀

16 Culinary Boner { 10.26.12 at 2:47 pm }

I do have one question…well make that two.
Why has Yanni dyed his hair and ‘tache ginger?
And why is he on BB?

17 Culinary Boner { 10.26.12 at 3:04 pm }
18 brain dead dave { 10.26.12 at 4:48 pm }

So Yanni is not famous for constantly exposing his crack on national television , I take it Boner, like the ginger unit on BB or have KFC buckets or toothbrush tattoos on his legs.

This is a real live one.

19 Culinary Boner { 10.26.12 at 5:20 pm }

BDD, it was these patently coded lyrics from Yanni’s magnum opus “Kill Me With Your Love” what done got me thinking the scruffy ginger may indeed be the great man ‘imself…

“Lives touched with lies in this room
Vacant memories haunt me through and through
Descending from this high
Silence fills the void with a fire dye”

“Vacant memories”,
“lives touched by lies in this room” and
“fire dye” (code for ginger hair, imo)… ker’ching.

We can’t leave all the conspiracy theories to Donald Trump or Altiyan Childs, now, can we?

20 brain dead dave { 10.26.12 at 5:27 pm }

The evidence you’ve supplied is irrefutable, Boner. Fire dye is indeed the kicker. It’s him.

I think “the void” might be code for “crack ” as well.