The Biggest Loser – Trainer Tiffiny Hall Out Of 2013

At TEN 2013 launch on Tuesday one of the highlighted shows was The Biggest Loser – The Next Generation.

This year the premise will be parents losing weight with a child which should be interesting if not a tad controversial.

What was interesting that in the promo shots for the show were only Commando, Michelle Bridges and Shannon Ponton on them. What did this mean for Tiffiny Hall and Hayley Lewis are they on the out?

Network Ten have said Hayley will be back, however Tiffiny won’t be showing us her ninja next year.

The official line is Tiffiny is working on personal projects, like her children’s books. She won’t be replaced there will be only three trainers next series.

The Biggest Loser – The Next Generation on TEN in 2013.

1 Mia { 10.25.12 at 11:16 pm }

Oh, THANK GOD!
If I had to listen to Tiffany bang on about contestants being her ‘ninjas’ or ‘warriors’ one more time…

2 brain dead dave { 10.25.12 at 11:20 pm }

They were “binjas” not “ninjas” , Tiff.

3 The Oracle { 10.26.12 at 7:30 am }

Thank God!
@ BDD :)

4 Lisa { 10.26.12 at 8:06 am }

I won’t miss Tiff but she did seem to get very good results with the contestants in general.

5 brain dead dave { 10.26.12 at 8:26 am }

Tiff had a book signing just down the road a year or so back..but I didn’t go to it.
Same place that Lance Armstrong made an appearnnce…that ‘s going to be a wonderful memory to cherish for me.

I’m getting annoyed with the snake oil arthritis cures $hannan Ponton is doing on TV. I wish he’d just shut up and go back to the gym. You don’t see Commando selling his arse.

6 Reality Raver { 10.26.12 at 8:28 am }

If Commando was selling his arse it would sell a motza…

7 brain dead dave { 10.26.12 at 8:40 am }

He’s getting a bit Commando lite on the show, with the hugging and getting misty eyed over his contestants. He used to be a lot tougher but has probably done enough to get his own float at the Mardi Gras, I reckon.

I’ll be shattered if the producers scour up another unit like Margie, too. She ruined the show this year.

8 Mahlia { 10.26.12 at 11:46 am }

I’d buy Commando’s arse.
Any of his bits really.

9 Culinary Boner { 10.26.12 at 2:28 pm }

I note that Tiffiy’s book “Fatloss for Good” implies some she has some “secret weapon” on offer.

I’ll wager me house that Commando’s “secret weapon” would almost get as much at auction as that Brazilian girl’s virginity did the other day. While Tiff’s would match the piddling price offered for the guy who put his untried & unsullied penis up for takers in the same auction.

10 Tiffiny Hall Not A Part of Next Biggest Loser series | TV Profiles { 10.27.12 at 4:52 pm }

[…] to both TV Tonight and Reality Ravings Tiffiny is also not going to be replaced (the official line is she is too busy concentrating on […]

11 Jen { 01.13.13 at 11:59 pm }

Definitely won´t miss her stupid Ninja shtick.
I´m so happy that Hayley will be back, though. I really love her as a host.

12 Annonymous { 03.02.13 at 10:22 pm }

What a shame!!!!I loved tiffany. She was
my favorite trainer during the series! It’s not
Going to be the same without her this year :(

13 Paul { 03.04.13 at 8:56 pm }

I’m sorry Tiffany brought a realistic clarity to the dry formula ..the show will be a loss without her and I personally will not be watching this series ….but …the show will either be a hit and prove me wrong or people need to see a change in formula especially with trainers and methodology .

14 Tiffiny Hall Not A Part of Next Biggest Loser series { 05.25.13 at 5:34 pm }