Big Brother – That Elimination Was A Shock

Well did not see that one coming. One of the favourites to win Stacey was evicted tonight from the Big Brother house and considering her edit last week was better than Benjamin or Stacey it was a surprise. However maybe Estelle and Benjamin sucking up the air time was detrimental for her to get the votes needed to save her.

Estelle was the first one to be saved with an overwhelming 46 per cent of the votes, with Stacey receiving 24 percent and Benjamin thirty percent.

Clearly the ostracising and bitching about Estelle plot line is still working for her, and Stacey and Benjamin fanbase split their vote.

It was the highest votes of the series this week, and as Sonia said on any other given week Stacey would have been saved.

Clearly no one sent Stacey the memo about the high chairs on the Big Brother stage as we nearly got a knickers flash as her dress was very much a micro mini. Also at one stage as well I thought a nip slip might occur as well.

She was well shocked when she found out Zoe who she thought she was in an alliance with had given her four points. Also Zoe was quite scathing of her in the nomination box about how attention seeking she was. Stacey also looked a bit put out with the montage of Benjamin having a bit of a bitch about her as well. However she said he was highly paranoid at times and she knew these were snippets.

Benjamin appears to be melting down in the house after her elimination, but it appears poor Delilah was not very happy either as she tried to run out after her as well.

It will be interesting to see if Estelle being seen to be so popular will enhance or kill Michael’s ardour for her. In a background shot after Stacey left you could see Benjamin talking very fiercely to Michael. Hopefully we will see that footage tomorrow night.

It would have been interesting if the housemates had been nominating tomorrow night, Michael gave Estelle four points last week and most weeks, and would he flick her some this week. I doubt it.

Big Brother was playing mind games with the contestants. First of all it looked like that Estelle was flirting with Sam, and Big Brother put them in the nice corner together with chocolate, champagne and products to massage each others feet. Sam at times also looked like he was flirting back.

Layla was not happy so clearly the Estelle, Sam and Layla alliance lasted all of two days.

Big Brother also gave Michael a Thai meal for two. He asked Stacey if she wanted to share, then Estelle came in and said she loved thai food. Was is a power play? Making Michael choose between her and Stacey? Michael told Big Brother he was still going to choose Stacey, but Stacey then told Estelle she was on a detox so she could have her share.

It clearly did not pass Michael’s mind to ask  Zoe. Poor Zoe was pissed off with Estelle telling Big Brother she thrived off male attention and put herself out there like a piece of meat.

It does crack me up how honest Zoe is with her feelings especially when she went and sat outside with them as a third wheel after the Thai food. Benjamin was bitching to Stacey about Michael’s new crush on Estelle saying it was weird considering he had been saying he hated her. You can read more about that conversation between Stacey and Benjamin here on the Big Brother website.

You wonder if Estelle is just playing him.

There will be no more Housemate nominations. From tonight ALL Housemates are up for eviction and Big Brother fans are now asked to vote for the winner of the $250,000 cash prize and car.

I suspect Zoe and Sam cannot win as they don’t have big enough fan bases, but anyone could win out of the other four.

One of the final six Housemates will be evicted next Sunday, November 4, with another two evicted Monday, November 5. The winner of BIG BROTHER 2012 will be announced from the final three on Wednesday, November 7.

Instead of nominations tomorrow night, the Big Brother housemates will reveal the big secrets they did not want us to know, in return they will get to know all the secrets of the Big Brother house.

Any guesses what these secrets might be?

VOTING:

SMS the name of the Housemate you want to WIN to 199 55 999 – Benjamin, Estelle, Layla, Michael, Sam or Zoe

Phone – phone the below number of the Housemate you want to WIN:

·         Benjamin – 1902 55 95 02

·         Estelle – 1902 55 95 05

·         Layla – 1902 55 95 08

·         Michael – 1902 55 95 09

·         Zoe – 1902 55 95 14

·         Sam – 1902 55 95 16

Facebook – “Like” the Big Brother Facebook page (facebook.com/BigBrotherAU), click on the BIG BROTHER Voting Application and follow the instructions to submit a vote for the Housemate you want to WIN – Benjamin, Estelle, Layla, Michael,Sam or Zoe.

Big Brother on weeknights at 7pm on NINE.

1 A.P { 10.29.12 at 9:51 pm }

Nice little speech Zoe made at the beginning of the show bitter and jealous! Wish they had shown this to the housemates at the banquet!
I really enjoyed this episode, great to see all the reveals.

2 CommStu { 10.29.12 at 9:58 pm }

@Nathan – at that point (when Ang announced her ‘morals’) Sam the new intruder was not yet Layla’s man. He was fair game.

I agree Angie’s kiss was OTT – worse than any of Estelle’s – but I still say Angie’s idea of “morals” are right.

What happened that night was a cringe-worthy bitch-fight over the new intruder. Layla was happily offering Angie her ‘leftovers’ (aka George) so that she could have first digs at the fresh meat. Shame on all three of them (Lay, Stell & Ang).

Maybe Angie’s statement is a poor example. I guess what I’m just saying is that at least she has some boundaries (supposedly).

Which boys have fought over Estelle??? Sure B-rad had a crush whilst she was with Ryan & a little while after, but he soon wised up! (Wasn’t exactly a fight.)

3 Rapunzel { 10.29.12 at 10:02 pm }

Reveals my ass they shiwed nothing of the hate pack mentality and isolation of Estelle. They were sweating bullets and shitting bricks. BB copped out tonight and Did Not deliver. I wanted zoe michael and bens and staceys comments on how the others were losers to come out and how above them they were. Im actually so mad at the total cop out of bb and then to watch them buy into that fuzzy feel goid crap at the end made me suck to the guts. What bullshit. I hate ben and michael pathetic cowards. Idiots! I have to switch off. But one funny thing was Estelle didnt stop eating the whole time. At one stage it looked like she had a huge drumstick in hand and bunches of other stuff in the other while her mouth was chocker block full.

4 Mia { 10.29.12 at 10:43 pm }

@CommSt #93 – It doesn’t matter one iota whether Estelle is actually into Michael or not. Estelle’s single, he’s single, and he’s mot into Zoe – it’s NONE of Zoe’s buisness and they don’t need her permission to do whatever they want to do. Zoe’s utterly juvenile behavior towards Estelle has proven without a shadow of a doubt that she’s the “bitch” in this equation, not Estelle.

Estelle may have instigated the ‘relationship’ by asking Michael to spoon with her, but she never held a gun to his head to make him accept the offer. He was the one who streched out his arm for Estelle to get into bed with him for a cuddle that night, not the other way around. And despite knifing her to Ben and Stacey thr following moring about how it made him feel sick having done it, he went back for more that night! So please, spare us the “he’s simply fallen victim to Estelle’s attention” and ‘putty in her hands’ nonesense.

Just because he was closer to Stacey than he was (or ever will be) than Estelle doesn’t mean Zoe would have been any less upset had he hitched his little red wagon to Stacey. After the number of times Zoe had her little ‘girl talks’ with Stacey about her feelings for Michael, had Stacey then turned around and hooked up with him, are you honestly saying Zoe wouldn’t have felt more betrayed by that than Michael obviously playing Estelle?

5 CommStu { 10.29.12 at 11:18 pm }

@Mia – I still disagree.

Are you saying that – say you are living in a share house and that you have a HM that has a crush on another HM’s friend, that you would start flirting with the crush too if you suddenly found him/her attractive, regardless of the feelings of your HM? That you couldn’t care less if this put out your HM?

I know I couldn’t. Even if I really fell for him, I’d at least wait until the HM’s crush faded away. Sooner or later she’d have to face the facts that it aint gonna happen. There’s no need to stomp over other people…

6 CommStu { 10.29.12 at 11:25 pm }

Oh and re:Stacey hypothetical – Yes I would be fine (eventually) when I’d realised later that all along that my two mates had got along so well that it’s really a wonder why they didn’t hook up sooner! We even saw Zoe questioning their closeness!

As for someone who’d never been ‘in the picture’ (but nevertheless well aware of my crush) suddenly sleazing on to my crush and then him suddenly blindly falling at her feet (when he’d bitched and bitched about her so much earlier – even to me), that, I would have a hard time processing.

7 Carole { 10.29.12 at 11:55 pm }

I wish they had shown Michael saying Estelle is the fakest person he has ever met, and the bit of Zoe tonight in the diary room asking why is she still here. I loved how they left Ben till last and wasn’t he really shitting himself, knowing he was the worst offender for bitching and back stabbing. But I thought it was a nice touch showing the nice things they said too. While they have all said nasty stuff, they have said nice things too. I loved the look on Layla’s face when they said she pushed Sam around. I reckon it will be a bit tense in there tonight.

8 Pauline { 10.30.12 at 6:56 am }

Miss Mars and Lisa – here’s a crazy solution – STOP WATCHING. Trust me, you won’t be missed. A.P. for someone who claims she doesn’t like people saying nasty things you seem to take great pleasure in saying them in every post about everyone except Estelle.

9 Pauline { 10.30.12 at 7:21 am }

Beau & co: Michael has made it obvious for about 7 weeks that he doesn’t like Estelle and voted her out continously. I don’t think fantasising and lying about her sleazy behaviour is top of his list somehow. I believe him 100%.

10 Nathan { 10.30.12 at 7:33 am }

haters gonna hate!!
cant change how people feel about estelle..waste of time trying.
just know that the majority can see michael/bens strategies- and dont like them.
whether u say estelle was ‘bullied’ or just say ‘disliked’ -it all means the same thing.
people sympathise for her and admire how she hasnt moped around the house because of it.
as for layla…i still think her dumb act is just an act…and her and sam are both in it for the money not the love.
but thats just my opinion….
im hoping either sam or estelle wins.

11 The Oracle { 10.30.12 at 8:44 am }

I’m neither pro nor anti Estelle but her edits last night did seem to support her insistence that she doesn’t bitch. I think by the look on Layla’s face Benjamin came off the worst.
I also think the edits that were shown were very selective..I remember a whole lot more nasty bitching that wasn’t shown

12 Rapunzel { 10.30.12 at 9:38 am }

Bb is babying these housemates and has been josh left. Bb ciuld havw had a really explosive watchable show for its duration but instead he copped out and didnt show what needed to b shown. Would have love to have seen all the guts of it on the table. Including zoes ranrs abiut Estelle. Michael is a disgusting dirty 2faced liar who absolutley turns my stomach. I really ben too but id prefer him over michael anyday at least he owns up after the fact but that michael what a worm. Arrrggh

13 Beau { 10.30.12 at 9:44 am }

No wonder Zoe was packing it going in for the deal last night. She knows she has said some pretty harsh things about nearly all the contestants inside the diary room and the nominations box, she was really shitting herself.
You were right Oracle or whomever said it (sorry), they all got very lightly, there were a lot worse things that they have said that were not put up. They all seemed lovey dovey at the end of the night. Wonder what the repercussions will be today when it all sinks in.

14 Nathan { 10.30.12 at 4:25 pm }

I agree Pauline. For someone who claims their son was bullied A.P. seems to be happy spending her whole day writing negative things about everyone in the house. Not any different from bullying. Sounds like karma to me.

15 A.P { 10.30.12 at 4:40 pm }

Actually Nathan, I’ve just made some nice comments about Sam on another post.
I will admit I do struggle to find nice things to say about some of the others but I have tried in the past. I didn’t even like Estelle that much at first until I got to see what a nice person she was compared to the others.
I do like Sam, Layla, Charne and Ray, and have made nice comments about them too, I also like how close Stacey was to Delilah and have said so.
I do not use nasty, filthy, inappropriate words such as many others have done here about the housemates and seeing as how I would be happy to see Sam, Layla or Estelle win we seem to be on the same page anyway so I don’t know why you are getting so hot under the collar about me.

16 Diogenes { 10.30.12 at 5:45 pm }

Yes I am teacher (#86)

I also teach 2 special ed classes where most of the kids ARE genuinely bullied by some of the school and believe me I know what what bullying is, as I was a nerd at a a very sport mad high school in my day.

Apparently that boy has been behaving like that since primary school – and, in fact I would call him the bully – and this is why the class do not like him. He steals, he touches , he taps, he mocks, he interrupts, he speaks very quietly to provoke. I see that class a whole 4 periods a week so anything I do will not stick and all his teachers have met and are attempting to stop him doing what he is doing ! Our welfare team (and the team at his primary as well when he went there) has contacted that boys parents to suggest he receive help – but the parents do not think he has a problem.

Its like his behaviour is “hit me, go on hit me, I dare you hit me, go on yu w**r, come on then , come hit me yu big girl”, then when hit “Sir, he hit me ! “

17 A.P { 10.30.12 at 6:11 pm }

Diogenes, yes I would like to apologise to you for maybe jumping to conclusions @84
I’m sure it must be very frustrating for you teaching these days and you do your best.
I am not a teacher, and only see it from a mother’s point of view I guess after thinking about what my son had gone through in the past. I hope you are able to find a solution for everyone concerned.
According to Nathan @114 I have been making too many negative comments lately about the housemates so I will have to reflect on that and consider if I am a bully too as insinuated by Nathan.
I didn’t think that I was any worse or any better than other commentators including Nathan himself who has also made negative comments if you look back, we have all been giving our opinions ( some more offensive than others )
RR, could you give me your opinion or anyone else enlighten me please otherwise I guess I will have to stick to only positive statements.

18 Nathan { 10.30.12 at 6:15 pm }

well it seems like there are 2 Nathan’s…..
i am the anti bullying Nathan.
go EsTelle!!!!

19 brain dead dave { 10.30.12 at 6:17 pm }

I’d love to make an offensive comment here, but am too busy cooking tea and voting for Estelle to win.

20 A.P { 10.30.12 at 6:21 pm }

Then, Nathan 1, I will apologise to you too, someone is using your name.
I did think it was a bit strange that you would bag me ?
Its probably an interesting discussion though, are we all bullies here? I don’t think so as most of us put good points across, would be interested in hearing what Bakerboy has to say.

21 Nathan { 10.30.12 at 6:32 pm }

i get the feeling there are a few estelle haters posting under more than one name…..
anywho….go esTelle!! 😉

22 A.P { 10.30.12 at 6:46 pm }

BDD, make a few extra calls for me!

23 Beau { 10.30.12 at 10:49 pm }

A.P. NO WAY are you a bully so Nathan can go and stick his head where the sun don’t shine. All you have done is the same as the rest of us, expressed your opinion, so please do not lose any sleep. I always think you are very fare with your comments. Keep up the good work girl!

24 A.P { 10.30.12 at 11:01 pm }

Thanks Beau, it wasn’t our original Nathan 1 but an imposter, probably one of those uni students who hate Estelle with a passion.
It did make for an interesting discussion though about bullying and it was good to hear from Diogenes ( the teacher ).