Big Brother – Secrets And Lies Revealed
So imagine you are stuck in a house and you find out what other people have been saying about you. Logically you know you are in a game and you have done the same thing that others have done to you, however emotionally will you be able to understand this?
That is exactly what occurred last night and kudos to Big Brother it will make the last week very interesting indeed. The housemates know they are now being voted for the win so will they be on their best behaviour or will what the saw last night fester in their minds and erupt on screen.
It was an ode to The Last Supper, however instead of Jesus having his last dinner with his apostles, it was the housemates having a meal whilst giving up secrets as well as gaining some. That is they got to see what the others were saying about them, but in return others got to see what they had been saying about them.
All of them agreed to the deal with the devil aka Big Brother, and there were a few shocking moments.
- Estelle caught out telling Michael she had only nominated him once, and he said no it was more than that “I saw it” – “well twice”, “three times” – maybe her memory is not good;
- Benjamin’s face when he heard Zoe nominate Stacey for four points;
- Sam and Layla saying they would put the prize before the other;
- Layla hearing Michael and Benjamin bitch about her, including Benjamin’s “I will destroy her” comment;
- Conversation about Sam between Michael and Ben and getting him to drink protien powder drinks whilst they do something funny in the background so it will be on screen;
- Estelle in the diary room playing the they are being nasty to me and and I am being ostracised card;
- Sam hiding Pumba, and Michael burning the rollers;
- Ben hearing Zoe and Stacey bitch about him;
- Michael’s mum and sister telling him to pull his pants up;
- Michael revealing he would like to know how the Labor Party is going – considering he does not vote does it matter?
- Estelle seeing Michael nominate her over and over again including the “everybody hates her comment”;
- Zoe was mainly about her crush on Michael;
- Ben hearing Estelle say she nominated Ben because she thinks he is behind the nastiness, and Ben revealing he had never voted for her. By the way the two are not mutually exclusive but does help his cause.
“Why is she still here. What is about her as I can’t figure it out? Oh my God she is frustrating. She is playing the game is 110%.”
Zoe then broke Estelle’s toy horse, she said she did not purposely do it and ended up apologising. However she did make me laugh when she muttered wait till it goes over the wall. She ended up fixing it. However she was punished by Big Brother by not being allowed to sleep in the bedroom and having to run 3200 metres.
Benjamin was pissed off and snarked at Estelle “Why do you still have that horse anyway”. I think he was thinking that Estelle was one of Big Brother’s favourites.
Michael at this stage still thinking nominations were on was playing both sides off. Bitching with all the others about how annoying Estelle is and then going to comfort her with a hug seeing if she was upset by Ben’s comments.
He looked a little shocked in the diary room when Big Brother revealed there were no nominations this week, something to be honest I thought they already knew. He probably realised the public would be shown is hypocritical behaviour.
Michael, as they all are, wants to win. Benjamin gave him the pep talk that he could win it, but he won’t if he sits around wondering who else will win it and why. It should be noted this occurred after a conversation they had where they thought Estelle or Layla had it in the bag. Interesting that they did not think Zoe had a chance.
Benjamin who was clued in they now all looked like bullies to Estelle told the others that even though she is the captain of annoying “the more we trying to say anything the more we are just hating on someone”.
So expect them all to be nice to and about Estelle this week.
The last word should go to Surly who was last night interviewed by Sonia Kruger who asked him what he was going to do after he got out of the house. I would have liked him to say “First I just want to get out of here alive unlike the other pufferfish”.