Big Brother – Minor Fallout But No Explosion
Is Michael just very sexually frustrated, does he genuinely like Estelle or is he realising she is popular and does not want to be seen to be “hating” on her?
I suspect a little bit of all three. If they are final two as the bookies are suggesting will he think his “romance” with her has assisted him. He told her he nominated her out of habit, and then told Big Brother he has like her for the last month but still nominated her. He also thinks they have a lot in common.
It is like Michael is taking what Benjamin said on board about him being able to win it and is just making some big plays both with the housemates, Big Brother and the viewers. I am not buying all I am seeing.
There was no major explosion from the secrets reveal just some minor bitching.
Layla was the one who appeared to be the most hurt by Benjamin as she felt that he had made her feel paranoid about him not liking her but him saying “he will destroy her” is pretty hard to talk himself out of. You get the feeling Benjamin also knows he has blown it with viewers because of this. If he did a big apology to the housemates that might be favourable.
Also Layla told Ben he does not know her if he thinks she like to get her way, she said she was the only on of her friends who does not take presents. To be honest I did not buy that one as my impression of Layla was she was a material girl.
Other highlights from the episode:
- Zoe said she does not know when she has over stepped the mark when it came to guys;
- Michael trying to appear humble in the diary room saying Zoe was twice the person he was;
- Benjamin told Estelle that he had never nominated her when BB flashed up he had nominated her in week three and four. Whoops.
- Thought Estelle was listening to Layla bitching about Benjamin she said and agreed with her listen to your gut feeling line;
- Layla being bothered by seeing Sam giving Angie a hickey;
- Layla says she does not care about anything, but was upset with Benjamin and Sam;
- Sam does seem to care for Layla, though the toothpaste fight was a strange way of showing it;
- Benjamin interviewing the housemates under a “lie detector”, and then revealing to Michael that Layla and Sam would take the money over each other. Like that is a negative thing all of them in the house would.