Big Brother – Is Michael In Love?

Oh dear the dialogue Michael was telling Estelle at the end of the episode was worse than a Mills and Boon novel, it was like he was implying that he is falling in love with her.

I note that Michael was effusive but Estelle was just lapping it up and not saying much at all. Not sure she is feeling the same way however, she did tell Big Brother how happy she was over the past few weeks. She also managed to drop into the clip how she has previously suffered depression and her tough life. Yeah we get it.

Michael finally confessed to Ben that he liked Estelle. He said that he has never been with a girl that is that pretty. Michael said I am really happy, though he said he still had not hooked up with her. Ben said that Estelle is copping it from Layla and Zoe. Ben said he did not think she was right for Michael.

Michael also told Big Brother and Ben that there were still some things that annoyed him about her. However the ever thinking Michael talked about how it would probably look like a strategic hook up to the viewers at home but it was’t. What would make Michael happy is the amount of airtime he is getting because of it.

His ex-girlfriends must have been thrilled when he said he has never gone out with anyone as attractive as her. He also told her that he hated having to consider Zoe. Estelle considered Zoe when she got in her dress and asked her whether there was too much bra showing. Maybe it was a power play.

Anyway the two of them did make out, so it will be interesting to see if confess to their fellow housemates about it.

There was no other storyline tonight.

Big Brother on NINE Sunday night at 6.30pm.

1 Jane { 11.03.12 at 3:03 pm }

Comstu, I’m sorry if you think everyone lies. But even if that were so there are people who might lie and there are LIARS. Both Ben and Michael have lied with ease. That makes them liars. So who know what Miachael is really up to. Even when he comes out he won’t admit to the public what a user he has been. Go Estelle, then Sam.

2 Suziekue { 11.03.12 at 3:11 pm }

@ Jane – the thought had crossed my mind also that Michael may not be the straight shooter he makes out to be. Perhaps he is into self-denial and doesn’t even realise he is in the closet, let alone that he could come out and enjoy the sunshine with Ben. That would account for nothing happening in the hard rock cafe during mack sessions with da ladies, contrasted with the pure joy on his face when he mashed Josh’s buttocks.

3 Bakerboy { 11.03.12 at 4:15 pm }

Jane @ 49,

We seem to be on the same page in a lot of areas, though I am afraid that Stacey never really did anything positive for me, and Layla is far too shallow and fake. In many respects Layla has flown under the radar a lot of the time.

As for that comment by CommStu about Estelle having her top unbuttoned so far and her bra showing…the only problem that I had with any of that was the fact that she still had her bra and her top on:-)!
It is pretty clear that she is comfortable with her body as it seems like she showers topless every day.
If BB was to show that vision, I reckon her votes would go through the roof!

4 Isabel { 11.03.12 at 4:18 pm }

And he certainly had that off pat, Suziekue, mashing Josh’s buttocks!

5 Jane { 11.03.12 at 6:00 pm }

Bkerboy@45 you make a really good point when you direct commentators to consider how Zoe (or any of the hms) would have responded had they been criticized so often, and so venomously. Angie isn’t the first hmover the years to storm into the diary room in tears and say “Get me out of here”.

6 Jane { 11.03.12 at 6:05 pm }

Susiekue@52 Thanks for making me laugh out loud.

7 Jane { 11.03.12 at 6:15 pm }

Bakerboy@53 Yes I agree with you on Layla. But there are times when I don’t mind a bit of silly nonsense. I think she’s only acting dumb. (Remember how much we laughed along with Reggie and her hilarious, naive questions. And she won). I noticed early on what a good manipulator Layla is. It’s what can happen when you are very pretty and people are easliy swayed to give you what you want. She’s a little shallow but I still don’t mind Layla because I think she has a good heart. I wasn’t impressed at the speed at which she dumped Goerge when Sam entered the house though. I also thought it was really strange that she would be hot and heavy with someone who she said was a friend, and who had a girl friend. Is that normal? Am I out of touch? That’s a genuine question.

8 Suziekue { 11.03.12 at 6:45 pm }

Lol@Isabel @54!! Just maybe he’s had more practice at it than he’s letting on.
And thanks Jane – I’m happy you had a laugh. Unfortunately Michael just brings tears to my eyes – if he wins this I will know there is no justice in this world. Oh and probably that he is related to someone in BB production, or Ch 9 or some other connection that has nothing to do with being in da house. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone so blatantly set up for a win in BB before.

9 Jane { 11.03.12 at 6:53 pm }

I really can’t see how Michael COULD win. I have never liked him from the start and it progressed to where I can’t bear to look at him because of his guilty, slimy expression. And I think he has shot himself in the foot. I also would be disappointed if M, Z or B win. But I have had fun chatting to all of you guys!!!!

10 Gabby formerly Beau { 11.03.12 at 6:56 pm }

CommStu, I am with BakerBoy and find it very strange how you can have such a strong moral high ground on the sexual stuff and then you laugh at Ben and his lieing. I would have thought being such a high moralistic person in one direction would have least meant you would have had morals across the board.
Does this mean it is ok if your daughters lie then but to be chaste with boys?

11 Jane { 11.03.12 at 7:00 pm }

PS where do you guys go after BB? What are your other favourite reality shows Like Comstu I am new to this. It’s my first forum.
I love Survivor,/ Amazing Race (especially Aussie race), The Bachelor and Farmer. I love the dynamics of people interacting.

12 CommStu { 11.03.12 at 7:24 pm }

@ Jane @51 & Gabby @ 60 – When did I say everyone lies??? I do not like lying – so much so that I cringed when I’ve had to teach my children that white lies are a necessity socially. (Otherwise you look like a freak always speaking your mind – something that I acknowledge I have to remind myself of often.)

I think you misunderstood me – I meant everyone has flaws! I think I worded it poorly. Sorry.

& @ Bakerboy @44 – With regards to Ben’s confession of having been (note past tense) a compulsive liar – he is at least honest and attempting to change. We are all sinners in some respect. I was not condoning the continuation of such behaviour! But to acknowledge your flaws and attempt to change yourself for the better is commendable – as opposed to others who refuse to take on constructive criticism lest it takes away from their ‘uniqueness’.

I recall every one of the six having a speech – you must have missed some – they were fairly entertaining!

And @ 53: I wasn’t referring to last night’s ep – rather Monday when they all had similar suits on and Estelle individualised hers by unbuttoning her blouse low as possible. Perhaps I shouldn’t comment like that – but at least I get to see where you are coming from.

I was just waiting to see Estelle have a go at hosting a ‘show’ too. Seems like she’s only good for eye candy – hence my point she has no future in TV – only perhaps modelling.

@ Jane @49 – I don’t recall or understand what you mean by: “Note even when offered a bait by Layla, she responded with “Maybe they didn’t mean it like that”.”

But I’ll just springboard off that by saying to everyone –has anyone noticed that even Layla has even pulled back from Estelle (but refrained from bitching) ever since the issue was raised about Estelle flirting with Sam! What does that say about Estelle’s behaviour?

Jane @ 57 – I see you agree with me for once! (You probably missed it in my long post – but I don’t blame you, I know they’re horrendously long. Sorry.)

To Bakerboy, Jane and others – I don’t know why I appear to condone bitching more. Of course it is ugly, a bad look and of course awful for the person at the receiving end. But my point is that we all are guilty of it! Look at this whole forum – it’s full of it!!!

Furthermore I don’t see it as being hypocritical re:morals as I see it as comparing apples and oranges! As I’ve said before maybe I detest apples, whilst others detest oranges more.

I just see that the Estelle fans seem to over-magnify the flaw of bitching (one that Estelle has supposedly not been caught doing – but I’d bet she may have even bitched a little with Ava but it never made the broadcast) in an effort to ‘justify’ or divert attention from her flaws.

I’m not at all knocking your bullying issue – I just still maintain my scepticism re:Estelle being bullied – I’d prefer to call what happened: hideous bitching and exclusion.

@ Georgie @94 @ http://www.realityravings.com/2012/10/30/big-brother-secrets-and-lies-revealed/#comment-73659 I’ve just been going more over your argument now that I have more time. I do see that deliberate exclusion can be bullying, but as you say you haven’t been watching and I haven’t seen that your description sums up what has been occurring in the BB house. For example, they haven’t all gotten up and moved away if Estelle entered the room for example – something I’ve seen in the school yard. Nor has there been constant criticism (behind the back is bitching not criticism) – Zoe even tried but chickened out. I don’t see that a negative campaign waged against her – at least consciously. What I’ve seen is HMs having a joint bitch session because they shared opinions. I did notice Zoe take a step back from it as I agree it can snowball and get excessive and toxic.

I agree with your article (http://www.cdha.nshealth.ca/media-centre/news/ostracism-silent-bully) that we do to have to watch out for insidious bullying whereby the ostracised victim is made out to be the cause – due their own behaviour – but this has to be considered in the overall context in which it is happening. As it has been stated before, the public is only receiving a miniscule amount of information about each HM.
Perhaps Estelle’s behaviour is truly difficult to live with – we just don’t know EITHER way. On its own, bitching by a majority about someone’s behaviour does not necessarily equal bullying – especially if attempts have been made to bring these gripes to the person in question.

Speaking from experience of having dealt with rejection, I don’t think that crying boo-hoo “people don’t like me” gets you anywhere in real life – just as it says in your Psychology Today article (although the link didn’t work – I had to google it)! I totally agree! Did anyone else – eg Bakerboy – read it?

If you are experiencing rejection it requires taking an honest look at yourself to try and eliminate behaviour that may be bothering others or try finding a different scenario. I’ve changed schools and seen the amazing difference of finding different people (in that case meaning that the problem was with the previous people not me) but I’ve also met people who found that the same problem (social isolation) occurs again – meaning that there is something that the person should consider changing if they are to hope to fit in. Therefore it is not just enough to condemn bullying – it just creates a victim mentality.

Of course I agree with the general premise behind eliminating bullying – that of promoting tolerance and compassion to all humans but I put to all those who are carrying that torch (for Estelle) are you equally up in arms over the Asylum Seeker debate, for example?

I am very much so – I believe in open migration – the earth belongs to us all (even though I realise that there may be some difficulties with such an ideal). Isn’t locking up people who simply want a better life BULLYING – simply because they happened to have the unfortunate luck of being born elsewhere?

What about denying gay marriage? I could go on but I don’t want to get too sidetracked…

But on the whole I do not see that Estelle’s treatment exactly fits your description – it may come close but sadly you can not win court cases if you ‘nearly’ fit the criteria .

SuzieKue @ 58 – you could say the same (re:biased production) for Estelle – putting her depression story out there for sympathy votes! Therefore I say it’s been pretty fair. Except, I agree with Jane, for Sam!

@Jane @ 61 – I love, love, love Amazing Race (although I always take a few episodes to really get into it & didn’t particularly like the Aussie version – I prefer Phil).

I hope the Mole will be interesting – I didn’t really get into it years ago.

I also enjoy Biggest Loser.

13 CommStu { 11.03.12 at 7:40 pm }

I think I have to quickly clarify – before any further misunderstandings occur – that by ‘apples v oranges’ I’m referring to bitching not lying!

14 A.P { 11.03.12 at 7:48 pm }

JANE@61 and others, there are recaps on here at the moment for” Survivor “that are done weekly by JStar, who does them on behalf of RR.
If you look at left of screen where there are a list of just about every reality show under the sun, under the heading Categories and click on say Survivor or Masterchef, you will see the recaps and all the comments.
The Biggest Loser, MKR, Masterchef, Amazing Race, Farmer Wants a Wife etc are all there, it will give you a lot to read about!
Glad you are enjoying this blog.

15 CommStu { 11.03.12 at 8:01 pm }

Yes I have to say I have really enjoyed this blog! Thank you everyone!

16 Mia { 11.03.12 at 8:04 pm }

An excerpt from one of the BB site’s Live Updates:

“Have you still got Michael’s hair?” Layla asks and Zoe nods.
“Yep, and the picture from the back of his microphone,” she admits.
“You’re the funniest,” Layla chortles.
“I’m the creepiest,” Zoe jokes.

Now she’s collecting his hair!? Seriously? *shudder*

17 Bakerboy { 11.03.12 at 8:05 pm }

Hi Jane @ 57,

I dont think George started talking about his girlfriend until after he had hooked up with Layla? Im not quite sure about the whole story there to be sure?

With reference to Reggie, the thing that I liked about her was that she was an open book. We all got to know Reggie really well and we were endeared to her.
In contrast, how much do we know about Layla?
Far from being an open book, I think she uses her romances as a storyline which she can then use to control how much we get to see of the true Layla.
I could not tell you much about Layla at all because IMO, she doesnt let us see anything beyond the persona that she is playing in the house. It is this shallow persona that prevents me from warming to her.
Estelle on the other hand, like Reggie was, is an open book.
We know that she had a hard childhood, that her father was an addict and paid her little attention. We know that she loves her mum and is very close to her. Her mum looks like she has had a tough life too, which gives us a deeper insight into Estelle.
We know that she puts up all of these walls and defences that push people away so that she doesnt get hurt; we know that she dropped out of school and then re-entered uni again later in life to study law, and that she is passionate about humanitarian issues. We know that she suffered from depression when she was a teenager, and we know that despite all of this, she has actually turned out to be a pretty well balanced person with a good heart.
We also know that she copped an inordinate amount of crap from the other HM’s, yet she sucked it all up, didnt bitch or bite back at them, and is now steaming toward the end as one of the most admired HM’s in the house by her other HM’s.
She is a warm-hearted, affectionate, positive, resilient, hippy girl, who writes rap (blunt, rough poetry) who is always ready to forgive and get on with life with a smile on her face.
We could debate parts of Estelle’s character for a long while because we have all gotten to know her so well, and we have all interpreted her story in different ways.
Can we do that about Layla?
I know that I can’t, because I know very little about her.

I started to vote for Estelle when I saw the bad behaviour of the other HM’s to her, and as I have gotten to know her more and more, I have just become more and more comfortable with the fact that she is my choice to win the show!

Just like every other HM in the house, Layla had an opportunity to speak up in defence of the way that Estelle was treated, but like the rest, saving for Zoe (who didnt follow through with any conviction), she failed to do so.
That whole saga was an opportunity for one of the other HM’s to define themselves by standing up for a person who was clearly ostracised, yet they all failed to take it.

Estelle is defined by multiple layers.
Ben is defined by his behaviour.
Michael is defined by his behaviour.
Layla is defined by…..her romances in the house. We simply have not gotten to know her? SWhe has flown under the radar in this regard, which by definition makes her fake.
We know her persona; we don’t know her.

Those are my thoughts on Layla, and my reasons for them.

18 CommStu { 11.03.12 at 8:30 pm }

Now I’m cringing at some things I wrote: about changing yourself. There are only somethings people can change eg offensive BO, excessive talking, insensitive jokes, poor listening etc… It definitely sucks if what you are ostracised for things that cannot be changed. For example my mother – believe it or not – is disabled and experienced bullying throughout her childhood – actual mean bullying – that’s why I thought I got off lightly in contrast only being isolated & bitched about. There was nothing she could do to change. But at least she eventually found good friends. She never carries on about her past pain. I worry this future generation may become too soft – see the article mentioned by Georgie.

My point is that- ok Estelle was an outsider – TEMPORARILY- and bitched about behind her back (note: not to her face – how much do we all know about how much we are bitched about behind our backs?) but that does not make Estelle a hero for the bullied!

19 brain dead dave { 11.03.12 at 9:01 pm }

I’m not up in arms on this blog about the Asylum Seeker Debate simply because this is a website that is devoted to the discussion of reality television.

To compare such an issue with the triviality of Big Brother and then drawing conclusions about the people who post here is laughable.

Oh dear, Estelle had a low cut top. What about Layla and some of the guys dressing or lack thereof? Wowser.

20 Bakerboy { 11.03.12 at 9:06 pm }

Hi CommStu @ 62,

Wow, you really do write long and detailed posts. I enjoy reading them and pondering your thoughts on matters.

I am really impressed at how much research and thought you have put into the issue of bullying. Considering how much research you have done, the fact that we still dont agree on the subject is enough to satisfy me that we will never agree.
That is cool.
I respect your opinion.
The really great thing is that this series of BB has brought so much serious attention to the issue. It is such an important subect, and so contemporary in our society, that I think it is a massive win for such a show to provoke so much discussion about it!

As I read through your post, I am struck by the fact that you agree with Estelle on so many subjects. You could almost be writing a summary of Estelle’s humanitarian views, yet you refuse to vote for her?
The one thing that you seem to disagree with Estelle on is the subject of nudity and sex?

It is like as if you have a healthy tolerance for deception and deceit (Ben), but the issue of nudity and sex (Estelle) is a step too far for you?

With me, it is the other way around.
I think nudity and sex is one of lifes simple pleasures, whereas deception and deceit is a step too far.

You ask myself, Jane, & others how it is that we see you as condoning bitching?
The answer to that is simple.
A vote for Ben is by definition a vote that condones his behaviour. Ben is not a personification of the definition of ‘moral’ hence the oxymoron of projecting a moral stance on selected issues, while at the same time voting for Ben?

It is like saying that a cat is a dog? We all go…huh?

Regardless, great chatting with you:-)!

21 Jane { 11.03.12 at 9:19 pm }

Comstu, I apologise. I misunderstood your comment and took it to mean everyone lies, not everyone has flaws.
With regard to Estelle not taking the bait: Twice in last night’s episode (or the prevous night) Layla started to complain privately one time about Zoe and the other time about Ben. Both conversations were only shown brieffly. On both occasions Estelle did not respond by agreeing as usually happens both in the house and often in the real world. Instead, without making Layla feel cut off, she lightly defended the accused by saying (if my memory serves me) something like “He/she probably didn’t mean it like that. Maybe someone else recalls these conversations. One I think was when Layla was offended by Zoe calling her first in best dressed.

22 Jane { 11.03.12 at 9:24 pm }

AP@64 Thanksyou. Yes I forgot to mention I also like MKR and Masterchef. I prefer MKR.

23 Jane { 11.03.12 at 9:36 pm }

Bakerboy@67 No arguments form me. That’s why I have voted lots for Estelle and never voted for Layla. The only other person I have voted for is Sam because I thinks he seems a decent guy. I noticed after the first 2 weeks that Layla was a charmer (that’s not a complliment). But I think her character flaws are a bit more balanced. I struggle to see a good side in Zoe, Ben or Michael, especially the latter 2.

As I have said before, I don’t like Ben’s advice/consolation sessions because behind their backs he gossips about and criticises the person he is supposedly caring about.
I think Estelle will make it, to the end I hope.

24 Jane { 11.03.12 at 9:39 pm }

BDD@69 That’s right one rule for Estelle and a different one for the rest. The nasties always became indignant everytime Estelle did anything that others had been doing for ages.

25 Georgie { 11.03.12 at 10:24 pm }

CommStu, you made the following two statements at #82 on this thread:

“Rejection is not bullying!”
“Bakerboy – I too absolutely abhor bullying but please explain how rejection and bitching behind back = bullying”.
So I gave you a pretty good explanation of how rejection IS bullying and how bitching and rejection = bullying.

I’m not trying to win an arguement or debate the issue, but it was pretty clear from those statements, that you have a very limited understanding of the current definition of bullying.

In your response to those who replied to your #82 post, you then followed up by saying – “That’s why I only see bullying as someone standing over you and deliberately trying to make you cry etc…”.
So at that point I thought, what’s the point?

Now here at #62 you say –
“I do see that deliberate exclusion can be bullying…”
Oh good, we have concession.

“I agree with your article (http://www.cdha.nshealth.ca/media-centre/news/ostracism-silent-bully) that we do to have to watch out for insidious bullying whereby the ostracised victim is made out to be the cause – due their own behaviour – but this has to be considered in the overall context in which it is happening.”
Yes, I did mention that context had a bearing on these things when I said “Of course rejection means different things in different contexts.” and “Once again, bitching can mean different things in different contexts,”

“But on the whole I do not see that Estelle’s treatment exactly fits your description – it may come close but sadly you can not win court cases if you ‘nearly’ fit the criteria.”
I’m not trying to win a court case and I didn’t give a description, I provided you with evidence that rejection and bitching are considered to be bullying behaviour – end of story.

Finally and ironically, you said –
“Perhaps Estelle’s behaviour is truly difficult to live with…”
and
“In relation to Estelle this means that her refusal to modify her irritating behaviour does not make her a strong survivor – merely arrogant.
Then –
“If you are experiencing rejection it requires taking an honest look at yourself to try and eliminate behaviour that may be bothering others or try finding a different scenario”.
and
“I’ve changed schools and seen the amazing difference of finding different people (in that case meaning that the problem was with the previous people not me)…”
Unlike Estelle hey?

Well, I can see why you had to change schools, you’re hard work.

26 brain dead dave { 11.03.12 at 10:54 pm }

CommStu @62 ” putting her depression story out there for sympathy votes!”

Estelle made a brave, genuine disclosure that could well have helped someone out there. I think she will receive easily as much stigma in life as sympathy for saying so.

27 Den { 11.03.12 at 11:37 pm }

Jane (comment 20) your Carrie comparison is hilarious.

Now why can’t BB producers get housemates like some of the people commenting here. I enjoy far more the insights of the above than the show itself.

If I could vote here it would be for “Bakerboy” and “Brain dead dave”.

28 CommStu { 11.04.12 at 1:09 am }

Thank you Bakerboy for your mature debate. I will take on what you have said and try to examine my contradictions.

I’m sorry All, for my verbal diarrhoea. Clearly I have issues and I’m sorry for having hijacked your blog. I am actually embarrassed RR (especially regarding any personal details) and I wish my comments could be deleted – I don’t suppose this all eventually gets deleted? I think I got carried away – too much time on my hands ATM. It has been a great learning lesson for me, though.

I realise that I took a strong stance and perhaps my language has not come across well but I seriously did not expect to cop such low personal attacks. I may be guilty of discussing HMs in unflattering terms but I have not once attacked a fellow blogger directly. Perhaps I deserved it. I guess it’s hypocritical of me to expect otherwise.

Thanks everyone else for humouring me.

29 Nathan 1 { 11.04.12 at 1:14 am }

ummmm…..

anyway , go esTelle!!!

30 A.P { 11.04.12 at 9:05 am }

Are there two Janes? The Jane @80 doesn’t agree with the Jane @ 73 and 74, I’m confused and all these debates lately are doing my head in sorry!

31 Nathan 1 { 11.04.12 at 9:18 am }

trolls are copying regular members names….
pity there isnt some kind of one name/one member rule.

go esTelle!!!

32 Carole { 11.04.12 at 9:21 am }

Yeah Jane I love Survivor, both US & Aus Amazing Race, MasterChef & Dancing With The Stars. There’s an American site Entertainment Weekly where they do recaps of all US shows, not just reality shows. They guy who does Survivor recaps is hilarious.

33 A.P { 11.04.12 at 9:27 am }

Carole, if I go to the Entertainment Weekly site will I get spoilers though for Survivor seeing as how they are ahead of us?. I didn’t want to look just in case.
Can’t wait for BB tonight, GO ESTELLE!!!!!
( Hope Zoe is evicted.)

34 Calliegirl { 11.04.12 at 9:58 am }

A.P. there is also another site, where you can get a good detailed commentary of almost any show, as well as Forums on them. You just need to know which episode you want and go to that. Here is the site:

35 Gabby formerly Beau { 11.04.12 at 11:51 am }

Thanks Calliegirl for that link!

Go Sam!

36 Bakerboy { 11.04.12 at 11:54 am }

CommStu @ 78,

Don’t beat yourself up mate.
There would be no point in having a debate if we all agreed on everything.
As I said above, the fact that a corny show like BB provokes debate about such a serious subject like bullying is just amazing! I would never have expected it!
It doesnt matter if we dont agree; the bottom line is that everyone now has a much clearer idea of what constitutes bullying, and in my opinion, that it a massive win for us all!

In all honesty you sounded like a person who had better morals than me, something for which I had to take my hat off to you for. Not because I have such a high threshold of morals (I dont), but because it is so rare to find somebody in todays day and age who subscribes to such admirable principles.

The debate about bullying is a valid one, so no issue there.
I think it was only when you declared that you supported Ben over Estelle, that I (and I think others) went ….huh?

The name ‘Ben’ and the word ‘morals’ is an oxymoron in the context of BB.

There is a whole other discussion that could be had regarding the virtue of morals and their slow decay in our society, but that will have to wait for another time.

In the meantime, enjoy life, be happy, and have as much fun as you can without hurting others:-)!

Most of all, feel free to engage in conversation here at any time. This is the best blog by far that I have found regarding reality shows. We all seem to be adult; we all seem to have a pretty healthy respect for other peoples views; and we all pretty much close ranks fast to ignore trolls when they take a dump on the site.

I count you as one of those adults in the conversation:-).

37 Bakerboy { 11.04.12 at 12:09 pm }

A.P @ 81,

I was confused too? Im glad that you pointed out the difference in the two Janes, because I was completely bewildered by the sudden change in persona?

Thanks Nathan 1 @ 82 for pointing out that trolls can hijack other members names.
That is so sad.
Are they so unsure of their own opinion that they need to use somebody else to verbalise it for them?

38 A.P { 11.04.12 at 12:15 pm }

Hi Bakerboy, thanks, yes Nathan was impersonated, that’s why he’s now Nathan 1, and even BDD and Georgie have been impersonated but most of us have learnt to spot the fakes!

39 Anonymous { 11.04.12 at 12:20 pm }

Without Stacey/Angie the show is pathetic…it really has gone to the dogs…the fascination with Estelle is so sick and twisted…who are you people??!! eugh

40 Twisted Sister { 11.04.12 at 12:29 pm }

Ha ha ha annoyusmuch, who TF are you?

41 Carole { 11.04.12 at 1:05 pm }

Oooooo, just reading some interesting tidbits on Twitter. Michael got batteries for the mics and got in bed with Estelle. Zoe woke up and thinks they spent all night together. She has been sitting outside crying about it, now Ben is comforting her saying they will realise it was a mistake when they get out. Oh boy, tomorrows show will be a doozy!!!!!

42 Bakerboy { 11.04.12 at 1:14 pm }

So who is going tonight folks?

Will it be Zoe? Will it be Sam?…or will there be an upset at the last moment?

43 Carole { 11.04.12 at 1:56 pm }

Yeah, you do have to be careful AP. Some of the shows are fast tracked so we are not that far behind. You can click on recaps at the top of the page and it brings up all the shows, then click on the show you want and find the episode you are after.

44 Jane { 11.04.12 at 4:48 pm }

Aaah! Jane at 80 isn’t me. The comments made here to not express my views. As you all know by now I am for Estelle to win and my preferred order is Estelle, Sam, Layla, ben or Zoe….then Michael to lose. I think I smell an imposter@80. Otherwise postings under my name will have to be marked as 1 or 2. Guys by now I think you know my view and my style, so you won’t be fooled.

45 Jane { 11.04.12 at 4:51 pm }

PS I think it’s obvious who wrote Jane @80. I love BB and RR and will miss my fix. If anyone writes nasty attacks or swears under my name it won’t be me for sure.

46 Jane { 11.04.12 at 5:02 pm }

Also I am really going to miss you guys. I hope I will come across you again. I have come to like you and tease my hubby that I am off to talk to my friends. Comstu son’t give up. You don’t need to beat yourself up. Den @77 I too had the same thought about what the RR commentators would be like on BB. I hope we wouldn’t be either bitchy or boring. I detect a good sense of humour amongst you all.

47 sunnydayz { 11.04.12 at 9:21 pm }

ewwwwww. the sound of michael and estelle slurping on each others faces put me off my lamb roast! *note to self – not watch live highlights whilst eating*. Seriously, not sure what michael is playing at – is it to take up camera time and guarantee himself some sort of tv job afterwards? has he realised he has no hope of winning? As for Estelle – painful! the horsey socialite crowd she hangs with must have sore fingers from voting for her. this year is soooo rigged. the strategy i can handle, but the hm’s this year would sell their grandmother to win. layla completely disappointed me with her holier than thou ‘i’m too mature’ act after hooking up with sam. Zoe is not hiding her feelings which is cool. But Ben, Ben is the real deal and has been legit since the beginning. there are no surprises with Ben and he deserves to win!

48 Carole { 11.04.12 at 9:37 pm }

Fuuuuuuuuck, I can’t believe Ben is still there, and even worse looks to be in the final 2.

49 brain dead dave { 11.04.12 at 10:40 pm }

Suziekue @12. I watched a repeat of the Crackstelle macking session again tonight.
When Michael got into Estelle’s bed he was wearing some black jeans and when he got out he was wearing his usual dirty pair of jocks. Using the “freeze” function on the remote I was able to establish that the ginger cockroaches wedding tackle was as you say “little” but in an aroused or to be kind semi aroused state.

50 VioletsRBlue { 11.04.12 at 11:59 pm }

I can just imagine Michaels face when he is reading #99 and I’m gigling to myself just thinking about it! :-)