Big Brother – Josh Says He Is Not Going Out With Ava But Is He?

In an article on the weekend Josh said that he and Ava were not an item (see blog post Josh and Ava no longer snogging), however in this picture above it looks like Ava is still stuck to Josh like “a koala clip”.

The picture is from the set of Big Brother courtesy aka pinched from Executive Producer Alex Mavroidakis’s twitter feed.

Interesting maybe he just wanted to keep it private, which is ironic when you consider they pashed on TV for a fortnight. What have you heard is it off or on with Josh and Ava?

Big Brother Grand Finale on NINE tonight at 7.00pm.

1 Tracy { 11.07.12 at 12:28 pm }

I don’t friggin know they have confused me so much. Read the article than I watched the rehearsal video and they still looked more than cosy and than Mikey said on his twitter that Ava & Josh still going strong WTF I have no idea

2 Bailey { 11.07.12 at 1:22 pm }

maybe she’s just clinging to him to feel comfortable since she didn’t exactly mesh with the other housemates. i imagine it’d be a pretty awkward reunion for her.

3 Bella { 11.07.12 at 1:42 pm }

Ava seems like a pretty clingy person, wouldn’t be surprised if she is still trying it on or playing it up for the media…

4 Tracy { 11.07.12 at 1:56 pm }

I don’t think it’s all Ava alot of people said when they’ve met her IRL she was totally different to how she was portrayed on TV a few I know changed their opinion on her. Josh and Ava need to just confirm or deny it on their twitter or facebook and neither have

5 Carole { 11.07.12 at 5:32 pm }

I haven’t heard anything about them, whether they are going out or not.

6 Michelle { 11.07.12 at 6:13 pm }

This is how memorable I think they all are … who is the girl on the left, first row?

7 brain dead dave { 11.07.12 at 6:27 pm }

That’s Sarah, the animal libber. She’s thirty, remember?

There’s a koala living in my street. It’s got more personality than Ava.

8 A.P { 11.07.12 at 11:14 pm }

Who cares what Josh and Ava do and who would buy their album of duets which they just had to mention at the finale didn’t they?
Milk it for all its worth!