Big Brother Wrap Up – Links and Interviews

Here are a few links from around the interwebs that might be of interesting to the Big Brother fan:

• Pictures from the Big Brother after party – they reveal the hook ups (Source: Big Brother website);
  • Benjamin’s live blog on the Daily Telegraph site.
  • Interviews with Estelle and Layla on the Big Brother website (Source: Big Brother) Thanks Violets R Blue.
  • Another interview with Benjamin where he says he liked this years show as it was less salacious. (Source: Yahoo)
  • TV Tonight writes about how Big Brother compared to other reality show ratings finale. (Source: TV Tonight)

I will add more as I find them.

1 Christina { 11.09.12 at 10:57 am }

Thanks for the links!

Enjoyed the Lil Sis pics and article. Wow! Sam and Layla def hook up, looks likely Josh and Ava did as well…..but who saw Bradley and Zoe coming!?!?! (they apparently pashed)

Too much celebratory champers or did anyone notice any sexual tension between them in the house? Perhaps it was Zoe needing to let off some Michael steam, haha?

Go Zadles!!

2 VioletsRBlue { 11.09.12 at 11:08 am }

Bradley and Zoe???!!! That would be the strangers looking couple ever! That can’t possibly happen! If they did in fact pashed they must have been either drunk or pashed for a joke… Although after the Estelle and Michael hoop up I guess nothing should really surprise me! At least Zoe and Brandly did not hate each other, or did they? I can’t even remember!

3 brain dead dave { 11.09.12 at 11:26 am }

The producers try to make the show less salacious so younger people can watch it prime time while they effortlessly transform it into a Ma$terclass on bullying…. that’s Gangup style.

Bradley once threw something at Zoe for snoring. Now this. Love moves in mysterious ways.

4 Janenowdaisy { 11.09.12 at 1:35 pm }

Points for Gangup Style. hee hee

5 Lisa { 11.09.12 at 5:23 pm }

I don’t know what is is about her but I just don’t like Ava from the sheer look of her.
Never felt that way about anyone.
But there’s something about Ava!

6 VioletsRBlue { 11.10.12 at 2:36 am }

Hi Lisa, yes there us definitely something about Ava! She has a prima Donna syndrome!