Ajay Rochester Has Found New Love

Ajay Rochester appears to have found happiness in Los Angeles with news  that she has found love.

The Women’s Day and The Sunday Telegraph were reporting that Ajay has a new woman in her life as she has been spotted kissing a mystery woman on Malibu beach. Funny how the paps managed to find them there.

Ajay has told Woman’s Day:

“I’m proud of being part of the gay community – by definition I would consider myself ‘bi’ as, of course, I am attracted to men also”.

She says “I have been with men and women, and you love who you love. I’ve never said I’m straight.”

Have to confess I probably will buy Women’s Day this week as it seems to have a few cracker yarns in it.

1 brain dead dave { 11.19.12 at 10:30 am }

“I’ve never said I’m straight.”

Centrelink proved that.

2 drb123 { 11.19.12 at 11:57 am }

Good on you Ajay, any port in a storm

3 Gabby { 11.19.12 at 12:58 pm }

You never miss a trick, good one BDD.

4 bron { 11.19.12 at 1:30 pm }

agree with gabby, love your work, rr.

5 Gabby { 11.19.12 at 1:44 pm }

I miss this site and everyone on it, I wish Big Brother was still on :(

Where is everyone????

6 Georgie { 11.19.12 at 1:45 pm }

Oops, wrong thread.

7 Gabby { 11.19.12 at 2:00 pm }

Georgie,, we don’t mind, you are welcome here for a chat any time. Any good shows to recommend?

8 Izobel2 { 11.19.12 at 2:04 pm }

Hey Gabby, how you been? What shows are you watching?
T’here’s really not alot on is there! I’m watching US Dance, Beauty & The Geek, Amazing Race & of course Survivor.
I have a few Foxtel channels so I’ve been watching a fair bit of true crime.
Looking forward to the cooking shows next year.
Did you watch the Block? I like it but found last year a bit boring, and hate all the stupid kiddy challenges.

PS nice on BDD. Bet Boner is sad again…

9 Culinary Flaccid Boner { 11.19.12 at 2:18 pm }

Holy Sapphic Nightmare!!!
*reads the fine print* – “I would consider myself ‘bi’”

Wooo hooo!!!
Fancy a threesome, Ajay?

10 Georgie { 11.19.12 at 2:40 pm }

Thanks Gabby, I put a comment about Samantha Jade on this thread by mistake, so I cut and pasted it over.

I wasn’t going to say anything on this thread, but somehow I knew in ‘me bones’, that CB wouldn’t have a problem with Ajay being ‘bi’.

11 Culinary Raging Boner { 11.19.12 at 2:58 pm }

Too right Georgie.
The world is, after all, an amazing place.

Now, does anyone know how to contact Tabatha Coffey?
I don’t want to turn up at Ajay’s empty handed now, do I?

12 CulinaryRaging Boner { 11.19.12 at 3:03 pm }

Too right Georgie.
The world is, after all, an amazing place.

Now, does anyone know how to contact Tabatha Coffey?
I don’t want to turn up at Ajay’s empty handed now, do I?

13 Culinary Boner { 11.19.12 at 4:17 pm }

Oops…Please delete one of these repeat comments Raver.
My internet connection has been poor today, so I’ve doubled up in trying to get the comment up.

14 A.P { 11.19.12 at 4:44 pm }

CB, I was in the newsagency today browsing the magazines and read that AJAY story. Immediately I thought of you and how you would react to thoughts of your girlfriend with another woman LOL. Get out and buy Woman’s Day, this is your lucky day !
GABBY, I’m still here though missing Big Brother and all our chats with everyone. Did you get my message through RR re contacting each other? Mostly I comment on Survivor or X Factor but couldn’t resist this AJAY story, its funny how my first thought was of poor CB!

15 smauge { 11.19.12 at 7:48 pm }

CB I immediately thought of you! I thought “Holy crap, he couldn’t have scripted this better himself!”
Enjoy your ultimate fantasy Raging Boner.

16 Andrew Mercado { 11.19.12 at 7:58 pm }

Ajay Rochester’s latest pathetic bid for attention has clearly been set up by herself despite her claim she thought she was at “a private beach”. And yet she didn’t notice the photographer taking the perfectly divided shots? And she has a crush on Ellen? Seems this might be Ajay’s new project given she never did get on Oprah. Unbelievably tragic

17 Reality Raver { 11.19.12 at 8:17 pm }

Andrew Mercado – LOL You think she got paid for the story? Have to be honest I did buy the mag this afternoon but it also has little Nikki Websters marriage photos in it as well.

18 smauge { 11.19.12 at 9:46 pm }

Nikki Webster got married? Is she old enough?? How long have I been asleep??

19 A.P { 11.19.12 at 11:28 pm }

I think she’s about 25/26 believe it or not!

20 Gabby { 11.20.12 at 9:34 am }

Hi Izobel2 and AP, thanks for your catch ups. No AP I didn’t get your message about how to stay in touch. I really miss all my BB emails every day and reading what you all have to say. I had all the Survivor and Amazing Race shows taped ready to watch, then just yesterday before I was in touch with you both I deleted. Guess I will have to wait until cooking shows next year now. Not into the Geek or XFactor. Maybe will pick up on Survivor and Race. You are all such a great bunch.
What is this with CB and AJ, does he have a thing for her? Poor deluded man. That’s. if CB is a man, but hey it doesn’t matter as now AJ is Bi!

21 A.P { 11.20.12 at 9:38 am }

Hi Gabby, yes RR should have emailed you about contacting me, just check with her.
All the Survivor episodes are repeated on GO channel on Sundays at 4.30pm I think if you want to catch up.

22 Culinary Boner { 11.20.12 at 10:16 am }

Has Ajay changed her “Finding my mojo” blog logo from “Been there, done fat” to “Been there, done vag”?

I’m honoured so many here are concerned about the impact this news would have on my personal development goals.

23 Reality Raver { 11.20.12 at 10:25 am }

Gabby and A.P email sent in early nov it may have gone into a junk box have resent now.

24 smauge { 11.20.12 at 1:12 pm }

Does CB have a thing for AJ? Oh, Gabby you are new here aren’t you? So cute.

25 smauge { 11.21.12 at 7:46 am }

I just saw the article. I’ve defended Ajay a lot on here, but I can’t defend that. If she and the Woman’s Day are trying to convince us they are candid photos, purlease, don’t treat me like an idiot.
There are not enough words in the world to convince me this is not a complete set up. What a crock.

26 Culinary Boner { 11.21.12 at 9:45 am }

smauge, heavily supporting your theory is also the fact that Ajay’s blog makes no mention of her new love or her coming out as “bi” or her partiality to ‘going the growl’ on more than just a danish at breakfast – http://findingmymojo.com

Given her site shares the intimate details of her quest for happiness and a ‘world free from bullies’ – down to parading in her *ahem* smalls – I’d ‘ve expected her to announce her new loved-up status on her blog by now. Though in her defence maybe, just maybe, in these early days of the relationship, she’s been too busy getting to know the ins-and-outs of her new lover.

27 Reality Raver { 11.22.12 at 9:33 am }
28 Culinary Boner { 11.22.12 at 9:39 am }

Thanks Raver.
Looking through those photos, particularly this one*, I can’t help thinking that I’ve got something more nourishing and substantial to feed Ajay.

* http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/11/21/article-0-162319BB000005DC-463_634x446.jpg

29 smauge { 11.22.12 at 10:06 am }

I can see why that photo would give you that impression CB.

30 Jon white { 02.12.13 at 2:49 am }