The X Factor Finale – Adil And Josh Won’t Be Back For The Finals

Well it was presumed that Josh had exorcised from The X Factor family but apparently Adil has been as well.

TV Tonight has written that neither Josh or Adil won’t be back for tomorrow night’s finale. Normally it is practice for the top twelve contestants to return to perform on the show.

In this case because of an online media scandal neither will be returning.

Full story here.

1 Eliza { 11.19.12 at 2:31 pm }

I’m ok with that!

2 Smee { 11.19.12 at 2:41 pm }

I would think if Josh had been sanctioned then the same thing would happen for Adil too. So it’s not a surprise that he won’t be there.

3 Georgie { 11.19.12 at 5:24 pm }

The list of ‘sanctioned’ contestants is growing. They’ll have to form a group and put on their own show. The Outcasts – Altiyan, Josh & Adil.

4 A.P { 11.19.12 at 5:44 pm }

I’ve forgotten them already!

5 Ari { 11.20.12 at 1:44 am }

I don’t understand why CH7 is taking their incident too harshly. It’s not like someone was turkey slapped! I kinda feel bad for the boys. It was immature what they did but to be shunned completely so they never have the opportunity to ever get a second chance? Wooow.

CH7 is taking that too seriously, but they’re perfectly okay with milking explosive relationships in TAR and humiliating contestants on other programs? Goodness me.

6 Trent { 11.20.12 at 10:37 am }

Have to disagree with you Ari.

I am suprised they actually were not arrested for asking underage girls for naked photos. Let alone be asked to leave the competition!

7 Ari { 11.20.12 at 3:21 pm }

Well, @Trent, they’re 17. Kids do stupid things at that age and CH7 is acting like they murdered somebody.

8 Smee { 11.20.12 at 3:25 pm }

No Ari, Channel 7 acted responsibly. That sort of behavior has to stop.

9 brain dead dave { 11.20.12 at 3:56 pm }

Josh Brookes is 20. That ‘s old enough to vote , drink, drive, go to jail and not be hassling 13 and 14 yrs old girls for naked photos of themselves.

10 Culinary Boner { 11.20.12 at 4:31 pm }

Unfortunately for Josh this be the only thing he has in common with Robert Plant –
http://fat-aus.com/2012/09/06/top-six-rock-n-roll-couples/ – see item 5.
Welcome to obscurity Josh.

11 Ari { 11.21.12 at 12:38 am }

Shouldn’t CH7 have had given them strict rules before letting them chat to young fans anyway?

Maybe CH7 should have sacked Manu for making a fool of himself at the good food and wine show in Perth earlier this year.

I don’t know our ages and I’m young and to me the incident was uncalled for but I thought the punishment was a bit harsh. A woman asking a guy to take his shirt off wouldn’t be met with much criticism (it’s happened sooo many times and on TV).

What I’m saying is, they should have gotten lots of rules and warnings prior to the incident and kicking them out like they never existed makes it seem like a bigger deal than it probably was. I’m pretty sure Mel B was pissed off at the outcome.

12 Culinary Boner { 11.21.12 at 9:09 am }

Ah Ari, age will show you that the intensity of the punishment decreases in direct proportion to your level of fame (and therefore your worth in the entertainment industry). So a nobody like Josh can expect to get the book thrown at him for the first offence. That’s just the way of things.

Manu on the other hand can pretty much do as he pleases. And I should know, because he is Mrs Boner’s agreed celebrity shag. Lucky she can’t cook.