My Kitchen Rules 2013 Promo

My Kitchen Rules 2013 first promo is out and it looks like again the show is going to be a very slick production.
There was a sneak peek on The X Factor tonight which should be up on their website shortly. The contestants appear to be mainly young with a  father and son, and mother and daughter team.
This is only the first round of contestants.

1 daisy { 12.13.12 at 5:40 pm }

Georgie, did you work in the tourism industry too? Bonjour, Guten Tag, Konichi wa, Sawadee Kah, Beunos dias, selamat datang, Ni How ….. you must have picked up a few languages a long the way. Makes my old boyfriends look a bit generic.
Your book could be called “Boyfriend National Geographic”.

2 A.P { 12.13.12 at 5:43 pm }

Daisy @48, 47, Volunteer at the Visitor Information Centre for the past 11 yrs, and now a new Cultural Discovery Sphere just opened. We are big on humpback whales in my town!
My son and wife just went through first IVF attempt which failed unfortunately.
Stacey@49, seems like wherever we grew up in Australia we have the same fond memories, I don’t know how we survived it all.

3 daisy { 12.13.12 at 5:45 pm }

AP let’s know when they succeed so we can celebrate.
We have lots of dolphins.

4 Georgie { 12.13.12 at 5:50 pm }

No daisy but I had a brother 2 years older than me so there were always plenty of guys around. That count started in primary school BTW, so some of those relationships might have lasted weeks – which is a long time when you’re a kid.

5 daisy { 12.13.12 at 5:55 pm }

Still Georgie, well done. You could put a little flag collection in your room …… as long as Scotland was on the top.

6 Georgie { 12.13.12 at 5:58 pm }

I divorced Scotland but the sound of bagpipes still sends a shiver down my spine – lol.

7 daisy { 12.13.12 at 6:06 pm }

Ochh!! Lassie! LOL back at ya!

8 Coco { 12.14.12 at 6:13 pm }

does anyone know the names of the South Aussie teams

9 Yvonne Boyce { 12.18.12 at 7:15 pm }

Sick of the sneak peaks already will put me off the show altogether if it keeps going.

10 Shirley { 12.21.12 at 4:22 pm }

The word moll means a gangsters slut, if he was sitting next to my partner, he would be nursing a black eye now.

Competitions are great, but don’t sling muck, if you can’t say something constructive, keep your mouth shut.

11 brain dead dave { 12.23.12 at 11:31 am }

This is not Chicago in the 1930’s. A contestant in the promo uses the phrase “Game on , moll” which is derived from an incident that occurred in Big Brother a few years back. Big deal.

Give yourself an upper cut for not having a more constructive understanding of what the word means in modern society.

12 Daisy { 12.23.12 at 12:48 pm }

BDD@61 You make a good point. I brag that I am a dag (dried sheeps poo stuck to its bum or anyone who may not know). Some of my friends are dags too and I tell them so. My chn are kids but look nothing like baby goats (thankfully). These days I might be both gay and sad at the same time. And I’m sure the list goes on.

13 Richard Roberts { 01.04.13 at 2:20 pm }

Sorry- as soon as I saw the promo with one of the young male contestants saying to a female contestant ‘Game on mole (sic) ‘ it sealed the fact that I won’t tune in this time- it seems that derogatory comments to women equate to ratings. Not in my world folks!! A big thumbs down from me……

14 Tina Coe { 01.05.13 at 7:38 pm }

My prob with the ‘Spice girls’ is that they dont like this and cant eat that. They cannot be foodies if they shake their heads, grimace and
turn their noses up all the time, its tacky and childish.

15 brain dead dave { 01.06.13 at 2:06 pm }

@63. You sound like a Richard for sure. If it was truly derogatory , it wouldn’t have gone to air because there are things called discrimination laws in place to protect people against such alleged slurs.

It is impossible to legislate against those who refuse to move with the times, however.

16 observant { 01.28.13 at 8:37 pm }

What is Beckaa from The Shire doing on MKR. Has put on a few pounds and become a brunette, but no doubt it is her!!!

17 doug marsh { 01.29.13 at 3:19 pm }

i am a gay man in qld & i am embarrassed that this nasty little queen is representing our state, he hasnt had a kind word for anyone in the show at all.

18 Daisy { 01.29.13 at 3:37 pm }

Doug@67You must have really loved BB’s Ben’s rep then.

19 renay korn { 01.30.13 at 12:05 am }

I am so sorry I hate the spice girls they think there better then everyone well I am sorry they ain’t . The two that has gone through so far has done really well I wish I was there with them

20 renay korn { 01.30.13 at 12:09 am }

I wish I was there with them because I love the food challenge. Good luck to all of them

21 renay korn { 01.30.13 at 12:12 am }

Spice girls don’t know what real food is

22 kat { 02.14.13 at 8:40 pm }

sadly this very good show is going down, to much personality and theatrics thrown in. And any sane person can see its just bs.

23 Anna Muscat { 02.20.13 at 2:13 am }

I do hope the father and on and the lovely girls from S.A. both teams do really well on My Kitchen Rules 2013.
I am gald that the Indian girls and mother and daughter have been eliminated.
What do we all think of the Asian gatecrashers ? Shock horror. Don’t know which team is worse – the Indian silly girls or these nasty Asian girls?