The Amazing Race – Only Two Teams Were Having A Good Day

Well it was all a bit of a disaster for most teams on the Turkey to Moscow leg.

Abbie and Ryan, and the goat farmers, Josh and Brent missed their connection in Germany and did not arrive in Russia until twelve hours after the rest of them.

The detour challenges were hard, either finding books in the state library using Cyrillic or learning a synchronised swimming challenge with the Russian team.

Trey and Lexie managed to crack the code a the library and did the lock road block and arrived at the pit stop first.

Then the Chippendales and the Sri Lankan sisters also hit the pit stop before Abbie and Ryan and the goat farmers had landed in Moscow.

However James and Abba were having a horror day they left their bags in a taxi and it had disappeared losing everything. Abba had even left his passport in there. Rookie mistake. Was he the one who dropped the money last week?

Anyway they get to the pitstop and they can’t check in without it, however we have to wait until next week to see what happens.

1 JStar { 11.20.12 at 5:33 pm }

@RR – I’m sure there will be some posters pleased with that image. Must be in the contracts for the “dancers” that they have to strip down to their underwear at least once an episode. I hope James and Abba find their passports. After having their money virtually stolen by the sisters last week, these two need a break. From memory, there have been two other teams in the past that have lost their passports. It may have been the editing but it did appear that the driver took off knowing full well that their bags were still in the vehicle. I hope they can recover their passports but unfortunately, they aren’t exactly in a country known for its honesty. What’s the bet the passports were onsold to the black market?

2 daisy { 11.21.12 at 12:59 am }

Yes I hope those rock/lawyers can get their passports and packs but if they manage to stay in they had better start taking better care of their stuff. Still can’t stand the SL sisters. The characters are a bit dull this season. I’m looking forward to the next Aussie offering.

3 daisy { 11.21.12 at 1:00 am }

Don’t mind chip and dale.

4 Trent { 11.21.12 at 8:48 am }

Recorded this one foxtel, And because the show before it went almost 20 minutes over i missed half the episode.. :(

Anyway i think i like the Chippendales & Trey & Lexi the most.

5 Sioux Denim { 11.21.12 at 10:35 am }

Loved the swimming challenge – OMG did you see how bad they all were at diving – I was enjoying a good giggle though throughout their routines!

Go the Rock brothers!

6 Trent { 11.21.12 at 11:11 am }

Just read my post above! Sorry that it doesnt make sense! I think i was still asleep LOL

7 JStar { 11.21.12 at 3:18 pm }

Still understood Trent. Check catch-up on Yahoo 7. I’m pretty sure the episode has been uploaded.

8 Carole { 12.05.12 at 9:07 pm }

Yeah I felt sorry for the guys losing their passport too. They can’t cut a break. I can’t remember if they asked the taxi driver to wait, which a lot of them do and leave their bags in there. I can remember that team in another series lost their bags with their passports too, but they found them. It was one of those ones where they went by boat to do the challenge, and they left their bags behind assuming they were coming back there on the boat, but they continued on. They realised they left their bags, but for some reason didn’t go back and continued on. And of course when they got to the pitt stop Phil wouldn’t check them in till they found their passport so they had to go back anyway. They were very lucky, their bags were still where they had left them.

But oh my God, that synchronised swimming looked so hard, I would never be able to do that.